Absence Just for a week (hopefully)

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
My husband and I decided it was best to part ways, so I am in need of a little down time as I make sure I've got all my things in order and find a new place to stay. Hopefully I will have internet where I'll be staying. I will do my best to keep everyone informed, and if anything I do have my phone to make replies.

If I have replied to you, feel completely free to respond to our RPs and I'll be more than happy to answer to them when I get the chance.

If I haven't replied to you, I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I will respond as soon as I am mentally capable of typing out responses.

@Ephemeral Epiphany @iranaiko @fuzzehpolarbear @Krampus @WolfOfProphecys @Ryan Ports @Stormblessed @Sombra Arcana @Liralli @Sir Galahad II @Lansis1991 @Princess A

I believe that is everyone. If I missed anyone I'm in an RP with, I apologize.

Oh man, that's really rough. 3: Feel free to fire me a message if you need to talk, here or on AIM (I figure you probably still have my AIM from our previous roleplay). In the meantime, here is a collection of tiny corgis to hopefully make you feel a bit better.
corgi-park-photo-puppies.jpg

@Ephemeral Epiphany @iranaiko @fuzzehpolarbear @Krampus @WolfOfProphecys @Ryan Ports @Sombra Arcana @Liralli @Sir Galahad II @Lansis1991 @Princess A

Okay, I think I'm prepared to start getting replies out. I know I've managed I think... 2? 3? all for like... 1 or 2 of my total Rps.... @_@

I'm going through things as of the moment to see which RPs I haven't replied to as of yet, so if ya'll would be so kind and just post to either the thread or PM in which we are RPing? That way I can just go through the notifications slowly and get everything fixed up and back on track! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back