• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Just Another OCC

So..is this actually a thing that's going to happen or?
I'd love for it to happen, however as of now we only have 4 characters (since I last checked) so it would be nice to have one or two more players. However I also need to add playable races to the wiki (lore) today/tomorrow

Any information to base my future spell list on? And any Inspiration for a random encounter with some of the others players?

Any information to base my future spell list on? And any Inspiration for a random encounter with some of the others players?
Spells I'll allow you freedom based on your own/my own knowledge of other MMOs, as long as you're using spells of reasonable strength for your current level, I see no issue. Keep in mind of advanced classes having specific spell types though, and if you really need a list, I'll make one that will expand as I get more ideas.

ok and there is no talent or specialization system in this game right (bonus to x element spells but malus to other elemental spells, increased AOE for spells of category Z etc)?

ok and there is no talent or specialization system in this game right (bonus to x element spells but malus to other elemental spells, increased AOE for spells of category Z etc)?
I may include that sort of system later, however for now due to the rp starting at the lower levels and a lack of coming up with that information, that does not exist currently.

Made a list of "some" possible skills a beginner mage might unlock just want to ask if those are ok:
Ice orb: Fireball with a slow movement Effect

Firewall: AoE that stays around for a while

Gate to the Sun: Basically meteor more believable when underground.

Tenacious Fire: Secondary damage whenever enemy regains health during duration, not stackable

Spiked icewall: breakable obstacle with some damage at initial contact

Chain lightning: Hops x times while losing some strength with each hop, minimal stun.

Electric fury: leftover damage jumps to nearby enemy. Stronger initial damage less AOE Usability, minimal stun.

Static: Gain charge when you move/dodge release at physical contact. Takes a while to reach maximum, but has quite the punch then, minimal stun. EditNote: continious casting, first charge more expensive

Personally I would like to unlock Electric fury and later static.

Last edited:
Made a list of "some" possible skills a beginner mage might unlock just want to ask if those are ok:
Ice orb: Fireball with a slow movement Effect

Firewall: AoE that stays around for a while

Gate to the Sun: Basically meteor more believable when underground.

Tenacious Fire: Secondary damage whenever enemy regains health during duration, not stackable

Spiked icewall: breakable obstacle with some damage at initial contact

Chain lightning: Hops x times while losing some strength with each hop, minimal stun.

Electric fury: leftover damage jumps to nearby enemy. Stronger initial damage less AOE Usability, minimal stun.

Static: Gain charge when you move/dodge release at physical contact. Takes a while to reach maximum, but has quite the punch then, minimal stun.

Personally I would like to unlock Electric fury and later static.
sounds good to me.

Sorry for asking so many questions but, are everyone using VR? I feel like some of us are sitting behind our monitors and some have dived in the game.

Sorry for asking so many questions but, are everyone using VR? I feel like some of us are sitting behind our monitors and some have dived in the game.
I've just kinda assumed that they somehow managed to key in precise character movement into every key press.

DVationz DVationz : If we choose to do a quest, have you prepared one in the town or should I play the NPC?
I have a few scenarios planned out already.

I've just kinda assumed that they somehow managed to key in precise character movement into every key press.
I've been avoiding this answer for some time, which I agree needs to be adressed. That being said, I'll be changing the poll question to which platform you would prefer this game being on.

In addition, I'll be posting here once I've finished typing up the response.

VR
Oh and a unique encounter sounds good to me DVationz DVationz though maybe I should first run and then stalk it instead of facing it directly, if you want I could even post a quest notice asking for other players to join me in the hunt?

VR
Oh and a unique encounter sounds good to me DVationz DVationz though maybe I should first run and then stalk it instead of facing it directly, if you want I could even post a quest notice asking for other players to join me in the hunt?
If you want helpers I'll adjust it's difficulty as needed, as for how you encounter the unique monster I'll let you decide. I'll be controlling the monster itself so that you're provided more of a challenge. That being said, if you choose to pick it up as a quest, I'll get to making the monster when I get home around 5PM my time (4 hours from now) and have it ready within an hour or two.

If you want helpers I'll adjust it's difficulty as needed, as for how you encounter the unique monster I'll let you decide. I'll be controlling the monster itself so that you're provided more of a challenge. That being said, if you choose to pick it up as a quest, I'll get to making the monster when I get home around 5PM my time (4 hours from now) and have it ready within an hour or two.
All depends on if the others players want a piece of the action. As for how I encounter the monster, how about I encounter a room full of burial urns and try out electric fury on them, to see if I can get them all at once and if there is some loot hidden, that room however spawns enemies according to the number of destroyed urns. So i get a monster that will keep reappearing until defeated while in the mansion?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back