Just Another Newbie

bionerd

Hey, I'm BioNerd! Honestly I have no idea what I'm doing and how to get started here. I've roleplayed off and on for the past 7 years, on a variety of different platforms. This site is a new one to me. I've had a longing for rp lately and found this site through Google. I literally just made my account a few minutes ago but I have a good feeling about this already, it seems like a pretty active community and I can see myself spending a lot of time here!

True to my username, I'm a biology nerd. I'm currently studying marine biology in the Northeast US and my hope for the future is to become a field researcher for whales! Other than that, I'm pretty much a nerd in general, lol. Just your standard, comic, sci-fi, and video game lover.

Like I said, I'm excited to have found RpNation and I can't wait to get started!

Hey BioNerd, I'm Crimtot. I used to have an account on RPN but had to take a yearlong break due to school and summer vacation. Me being the goof I am, I lost my password and had to make a new account an hour or two ago. Hope we can RP sometime. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. RPN has updated since I last was on so I might not be able to answer your questions to your satisfaction but DON'T FRET! I might as well learn along with you... :)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hi Crimtot! I get what you mean about taking breaks. I'm afraid that I'll start to rp only to find out all my writing skills have disappeared. Haha :p Thank you for introducing yourself, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who's getting started here. I hope to see you around as well. What do you normally rp?

Hi Crimtot! I get what you mean about taking breaks. I'm afraid that I'll start to rp only to find out all my writing skills have disappeared. Haha :p Thank you for introducing yourself, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who's getting started here. I hope to see you around as well. What do you normally rp?
I tend to stick to the Realistic/Modern RP and sometimes Futuristic side of RPN. I'm really into romance RPs or group action RPs. I'm mostly a hit or miss RPer. If the plot doesn't interest me or the responses from other RPers doesn't intrigue me or they are too short. I lose interest. I tend to play male mostly but I don't mind female. What about you?:)

Hey Mechanist! Thanks for taking the time to say hello. It's great to hear that the site has such a wide RP base. I've always had trouble finding partners, so I'm really glad I stumbled across RPN. It sounds like a lot of fun. Hope to see you around on the forum!

I tend to stick to the Realistic/Modern RP and sometimes Futuristic side of RPN. I'm really into romance RPs or group action RPs. I'm mostly a hit or miss RPer. If the plot doesn't interest me or the responses from other RPers doesn't intrigue me or they are too short. I lose interest. I tend to play male mostly but I don't mind female. What about you?:)

I've always stuck to fandom RP because I'm not very original, in all honesty. I like to take characters and universes that are already known and build upon it. But once I get back into the swing of RP again, I think I'll try to branch out and come up with some ideas of my own.

I've always stuck to fandom RP because I'm not very original, in all honesty. I like to take characters and universes that are already known and build upon it. But once I get back into the swing of RP again, I think I'll try to branch out and come up with some ideas of my own.
What fandoms in particular?

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back