• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Just Another MMORPG IC

What should the first story event entail?

• Dungeon

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Unique Boss

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • NPC Player Appearance

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other... (Give suggestion in OCC)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

~Welcome~
1.jpg
Welcome to Autumngate! The town where you start your grand adventure. In this quaint town you’ll be flooded by welcome messages, beginner boosts via mail, and unending tutorial messages from surrounding NPCs. Those who truly are new to MMORPGs will find these tools to actually help, whereas those aiming for the top will rush right into the game and be around level twenty before the first day ends. Around this place, you can buy low level gear, learn basic professions, find party members of all skill levels, and escape before the endless NPC messages drive you mad! Enjoy the game everyone!
~The First Quest: Autumngate~
  • Objective: Socialize, introduce your character(s), and over all begin the expressing of your character(s) and their goal(s).
  • Obstacles: NPCs are constantly giving you beginner advice such as how to equip weapons and armor, telling you the uses of health potions, and explaining the combat system of mana use, cooldowns, and combo chains.
  • Level Range: You are anywhere from Lv.1 to Lv. 3 for this section of the story. You have minimal gear, however for being a beta tester (those of you I tagged in OCC when this started) you have been given the cosmetic items that make your character appear how they do.
  • Conclusion to Section: Interact with others and decide to group up or run the next section solo.
  • Upcoming Events: Halloween Event

~Introduction Narration~
As you finish the creation of your character the screen transitions and you are presented artwork of the starting zone of this game. Once the loading screen disappears, your character materializes at the entrance of the beginner's town, Autumngate. Those of you who were beta testers were granted cosmetics to give your character a more personal appearance. Those of you who were not, have the basic equipment your class starts with. As you enter the town, NPCs take no hesitation to display beginner tips as you pass by. Now it is up to you... what is your next course of action?

Valkaden Valkaden Welwordion Welwordion ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo MJ ._. MJ ._. Alteras Alteras ( Galaxy Bear Galaxy Bear if still interested)​

Last edited:
Katriet
Autumngate

As Alena watched her world render, she got a pleasant surprise at her character cosmetic. Panning her camera around her character, she began to lighten in delight.

[Katriet] Beta Exclusive FTW!! ヽ(´▽`)ノ

She was thoroughly happy at the sight of her character Katriet being clad in the cool black and white that she had when she was beta testing. She flied through the tutorial and got her rewards. Opening her menu and accepting the ludicrous amount of beginner items that were always given upon the start of a new character, a bored look set in on Alena's face. Exp pots, Beginner buffs, Gold, -ooo class based equipment, well the basics it looks like. Alena continued the normal routine of spamming the accept button and watching the small animation occur on the screen. Thankfully she was already at level 3, most likely a stay over from the beta version so that beta testers wouldn't have to go through the initial grind again.

Having gone through them all, the inventory closed and Katriet began meandering around the town, browsing through the merchants and looking for a nice saber. She knew she wasn't gonna get far with her current level, but she at least wanted to know what she should be aiming for. Usually around now, higher level players, either surprised to see a girl or just genuinely kind, would offer their help in teaching the mechanics of the game and going exp grinding. I guess I'm the experienced player now since I'm a beta tester. She usually never does this, but after seeing how the majority of the players' characters are moving and interacting, she decided she should break the ice and filling the leaderboards with something else beside a zero and quickly end the constant stream of help and hello emotes.

[Katriet] Lvl 3 Saber Beta Tester headed out to grind soon. Party anyone?

~Autumngate~

Syver

As the world materialized around him, Syver looked among all the little tutorial bubbles and marks set throughout the main market. After noticing, with a bit of amusement, that his level started at 3 rather than anew, he began quickly skipping through all the tutorial dialogue since he had read it all in the beta. Knowing exactly where the gear he wanted was, he ran over to the mage shop. There he got his basic gear, some spells, and set his cosmetic look over it. Glancing through his inbox with all the starter items, as well as the few beta tester items, Syver began the process of accepting all the items he accrued. After going through the market and just looking at the few differences from the beta version, a message popped up in chat:
[Katriet]- Lvl 3 Saber Beta Tester headed out to grind soon. Party anyone?
After a moment of thought,
[//BETA\\Syver]- I'll join if that's okay. Lvl 3 Mage Beta Tester
Waiting for a reply, Syver went a short ways out of town to farm the creatures for some exp to start the grind on the leaderboard.

Alteras Alteras

Last edited:
Katriet
Autumngate
Carefully scrolling through chat she caught a reply from another fellow Beta tester, Syver. He even has a prefix cosmetic. Hmmm... For 3 seconds, she thought about whether or not to apply it to her own speech, deciding against it since it’s still basic ASCII at the moment.

Typing the quick commands for a party, she sent out a invite to Syver and headed off out of the town towards the fields.
Valkaden Valkaden

CalStor breathed out in relief he just had arrived at the typical kill x of small and weak critter, that for some reason is much to cutely designed, and collect mysteriously useful body party that drops at their death and such found a brief respite from helpful system messages.

Well let's get this show on the road, he mentally cleared his throat ‘the young apprentice of the mystical arts commands the forces he controls to collect the power of flame to his hand. He eyes the innocent creature about to become a sacrifice for his ambitions, with determination he raises the compact bonfire in his hand…’ “Heh you are you going to kill that monster? You have been standing around for a while and I did not want to killsteal.” my eye twitches for a second before I calm down again. “ Yeah you know I am doing this inner monolog roleplay so I take my time,it's nice of you to ask.” “Ok then I don't want to disturb you anymore do your thing.” I breath in and out and try to get back into the role. ‘the hot essence of inferno burns in his hands, he focuses on his target and launches …’ “Nice character model your one of those beta testers? You have any advice for a new player?” My hand grips my staff a little tighter for two seconds then I relax and give the new player some short but useful advice. He thanks me and goes on to grind his level up. I raise the fireball and throw it at the small critter intoning in my inner voice ‘the flames consume the creature before me, giving me a first..’
System message you just …
I throw my staff to the ground and stomp on it furiously, while colorful curses flow from my lips. Some time later I finally regain my composure and dust the dirt of my staff. Sigh how could I ever believe that it would work this time? I just console myself with the small pleasure of one shooting my opponents, finishing this and the other tutorial quests swiftly. Well time to move out I really need some levels to unlock some of the more interesting spells.

Last edited:
ELLA
Autumngate
[Hello World!]

Ella preferred steam punk style outfit but being a beginner her level and amount of gold restrained her from fulfilling her desire at first. She entered the game with default appearance as it was also closer to her real self; Ani. Her first experiment after logging in Autumngate was amazement. She loved the atmosphere and medieval structure of the town. For minutes she just ran around excitedly checking out almost every building in the town and could even find a pair off goggles and a utility belt and bought them without hesitation to change her look to something closer to her dream of an adventurer. Just after that the girl thought of checking out her messaging system. She had to go through the tutorial to get the hang of it. Then to try out her new skill, she broadcasted her first message;

[HELLO WORLD!]

After sending those two simple words she laughed at her own childish enthusiasm and checked her abilities out. One funny thing about being beginner was Bare Punch skill. According to the tutorial, that skill was powerful as long as she was under level 3 and after that would become weak and useless but since she was going to learn more skills by then, thus she wouldn’t need it anymore. This gave her the idea of trying that skill while she could so that she wasn’t going to miss it till the end of the game. Ella rushed to the allies of the town according to guidance she had received from NPCs and began punching small slimes one by one and enjoyed using her fists. After a mass murdering of urban small slimes she had won a slime staff and leveled up one stage. The lvl2 tracker ran back to town’s market and traded the staff for a pair of basic daggers suited for a rookie tracker. She was thinking of trying her new daggers on larger slimes when a message caught her attention;

[Lvl 3 Saber Beta Tester headed out to grind soon. Party anyone?]

Immediately, she replied to the sender;

[To Katriet>> I’m in. Where are you?]

And right away she sent friendship request to the other player.

Alteras Alteras

Katriet
Fields East of Autumngate

Katriet swung her blade mindlessly, getting a feel for its range and speed. A few slimes popped out of the grass only to be sliced in half and disintegrate into the standard particle effects. A private message came in.

[From Ella >> I'm in. Where are you?]

Reading it, she smiled and accepted the friend request that came in before inviting her to the party. She pinned her location on the party map and sent a message back through the PM system.

[To Ella >> by the large tree in the fields to the east. You can't miss it. Voice chat?]

Having sent her message, she muted the global chat and switched to the regional chat. She was still waiting on Syver to accept the party request, but it should be fine as long as she stays in a relatively good place. She turned toward the tree that she mentioned and smiled as she saw a small creature (a low level boar it looks like) spawn in.

Brandishing her blade, she sprinted forward toward the boar. After several moments of slashing and a quick combo execution, the boar was killed and the loot flied into her inventory. Just enough exp to get through to Level 4 and complete 1/4 of the way to level 5. Looks like they changed the leveling system a tadbit from the beta.
MJ ._. MJ ._.

[Lv. 5] Krasus
Krasus.jpg
As he loaded into the game, he took a few moments to adjust the settings to something more fitting for him. Once all was in place, he opened the plethora of mail he had received, including the unique [BETA] title and cosmetic alterations the beta testers had been given. Most of the beta testers were bound to have altered their characters to look sleek and cool, matching their ideal look for their class. Krasus however had another thought in mind. Donning a simplistic yet fashionable robe, slippers, sash, necklace, and headband. The apparel seemed, lazy, to put it one way. Equipping his bag as well as [BETA] title, he powered through the tutorials until finally he had reached the fields that would begin his adventure.

He wasn't very vocal, and he didn't often party, however he had chosen a healer for this game, which meant he'd have an easier time with a party. Now however, he was more than capable of solo questing with the magic spells and healing spells he was granted. Without hesitation, he attracted the aggro of about four boars in the vicinity. At such a low level, and playing a healer for that matter, this task would seem difficult, and even noobish. He was far from such however, in fact he was the prestigious 'Krasus' who dominated leader boards as the top of whatever class he chose. This game would be no different in the end. Keeping an eye on his health bar, he began to systematically slay each boar with constant casting of his primary damaging spell. Occasionally, upon his health bar reaching the red, he'd cast two quick healing spells, and be back in the green.

Although it took some time, he eventually killed the four boars, and leveled up. Not once, but twice. Who'd have known that the level boosters would be so effective? Already at a stable Lv. 5 he had no reason to continue slaying monsters in the current area, it would be a waste of his time and a waste of the experience potion effects that currently affected him. In the distance he saw another player, waiting underneath a tree, with the party leader icon beside their name. That fact didn't mean much to Krasus, but some socialization would give him something to do while he relaxed before exploring for the little tips and tricks around the area.

"Hey there..." He looked above the player's avatar to see the name, "Katriet." He sat down beneath the tree, and leaned against it. "I see you're a fellow beta tester, questing with friends or just some random players?" He wasn't normally this talkative, but today he felt that he should find a party to drag along so he could level faster. Plus, they'd get quite the boost towards the higher levels if they did accept him in their party. "I'm... well, you can read. Anyway, I won't stick around long if you're questing with friends, but if that's not the case, and you're looking for a healer, I'd be willing to join you. It would make both our lives easier honestly, you won't have to waste precious potions, and I'll get closer to the max level cap faster. Win win situation."
I see you're a fellow beta tester...
Krasus
Alteras Alteras

Katriet

Katriet had been slowly scrolling through the list of emotes and character actions that could be done in the social menu. Every once in a while, she'll swing her blade, letting out a wind slash at whatever poor thing happened to spawn. She also might've hit a lesser slime, getting her up to Level 5 while she waited. They really changed the leveling system. She looked up to see a player approach her. Krasus... I've seen that name float around before.

[Katriet] Please join us. I'm just waiting on a tracker and a mage. It'll help both me and the tracker from having to pay for more pots.

She said that even though her natural regen had almost healed her back to full health. She sent out the party invite to Krasus and a friend request at the same time. She had a feeling that this Krasus is the same Krasus that would top the competitive leaderboards across several MMOs.

[Katriet] Voice chat? It'll make it easier.

DVationz DVationz

A young teenage boy began running home as fast as he could, if someone were to see his facial expression they would see pure joy. This teenage boy was James and he was extremely excited. He spent all day talking about a new MMO he would play when he got home from school. Now it was finally time for him to play. He busted open the door to his home, kicking off his shoes in the foyer and making his way upstairs. He throws his backpack onto his bed and gets onto the game immediately. As the game loads he has so many thoughts run through his head. "Does this game have alignments? Will his character be evil? Will he become so good that he'll become his character like in some type of Isekai manga?" A wide grin grows on his face as he sees his in-game character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Log In--------------------------------------------
James nods slowly as he saw his in-game character, Geo. Geo is an Orc with black and grayish skin, he has long pointy ears, a tooth that hangs out of his mouth at all times and black hair. His character was truly unique and he took pride in his creation. What made it even better was the fact that he was a Beta Tester. He was only Lv. 2 but he had his own personal look. After fiddling with his controls for awhile and doing all types of emotes it was time to grind for some levels. But before he could even begin walking towards the Fields he got bombarded with mail and other tedious pop ups when you first start a MMO. After a short period of time Geo equipped his sword and shield from his inventory, the items he got for being a Defender. Without a second thought Geo rushed out to the fields ready to slay some low level enemies.

~ Forest Outside Autumngate~

Syver - LVL 5 Mage

[Party]- Katriet Has invited you to a party. Type /accept to join.
Typing in the short command, Syver accepted the invite to the party, and switched to the party chat and looked at the map. Katriet seemed to be by a tree near the gates, along with another player, Ella. Heading towards them, Syver stuck to the edge of the forest to grind out some exp. popping the exp boost potion he got, he started killing the creatures that spawned. Boars, slimes, and the occasional random wildlife. By the time he got to Katriet, he was a quarter of the way to lvl 6. Once he was there, he noticed a third player, Krasus.
[To Krasus >>] Have we met before? Either that or I've seen your name
Seeing that the others were in a voice chat, he sent a request to join their chat, as well as adding all three of them as friends, since it seemed they would be working together a while. After muting global chat to stop the flow of annoying emote spam, Syver scrolled through the loot gained from his small farm. Just some hide, meat, and slime for the most part.

Alteras Alteras DVationz DVationz MJ ._. MJ ._.

ELLA
Eastern field of Autumngate
[First Friends]

Ella gladly accepted party invitation from Katreit and checked her location out on the map. She had to exit the eastern gate of the town to reach the field where her first friend was waiting for her. Excitedly, she ran through stone paved narrow streets and tried to activate in party chat effectively although it took more than required time while on the run. The girl immediately tried the feature after activation.

“Hi, Kat! I’m on my way to you…”

She spoke to the new party Katreit had founded. Soon the tree she had mentioned came in sight and Ella saw the girl in white and black dress waiting under the tree with a boy clad in green mage outfit. Meanwhile, a male mage joined that small group.

“Hello, everyone! It’s nice to meet you.”

She said as stopped by the tree and checked names of other members of the party.

“I’m glad that we have been able form a party as good as this so soon. I’m neither of a strong class not in a high level but will try my best to not hold you back.”

She promised then winked at the only other girl of the group. It was the first time she was using that emote and wanted to try it as soon as possible.

“Your dress is pretty and cool. I usually don’t like dresses but yours is adorable.”

She explained in a friendly way before asking:

“So… are we going to hunt or is there a mini boss you need to destroy?”

Alteras Alteras DVationz DVationz Valkaden Valkaden

Scratching his long elven ears calStor was in thought, he had reached lvl 5 a while ago and was thusly enjoying the new spell he had unlocked at the mage trainer, electric fury.

Electric fury would transfer any leftover damage after killing an enemy to a nearby target, it was comparable to chain lightning, however with stronger single target damage and less multi target usefulness. So far with lvl 1 of electric fury and a fast fireball afterwards, he could kill most monsters at the same level as him in two hits, the low number of hits was very pleasing to calStor, or kill a group of 2 or 3 weaker enemies. That was good for now and by focusing more on single target damage he would be able to solo for a while, however he knew that at some point he would need someone or something to tank for him, or some form of crowd control and unfortunately he had been a little to preoccupied doing his own thing to form any contacts yet, otherwise he might have noticed the party invite of a certain Katriet, but alas fate would leave this encounter for a later time.

Ah well no use shedding tears over spilled milk, what will happen will happen calStor told himself. Ok I think I know what I will do, I remember there was this haunted mansion involved in one of the side quest in the beta, the rewards for the quest were not very good and the ghosts had some physical immunity, precisely because of these reasons the place won’t be overrun by people and the ghost do not have too high health points in return, so as a solo mage I will be able to grind there for quite some time once I reach level 10.

So with a merry tune ...he headed back to town. What O_o ??? You might ask why is he not continuing to grind his level? Simple put while grinding “often” gave you better experience there were a few quests, especially in the lower character levels, that rewarded huge amounts of experience or at least equal experience to grinding and some kind of benefit, like a one time price reduction from a certain Npc shop, or a time limited mount, with lvl 5 he finally felt strong enough to face some of those tasks and the additional utility might prove useful at some point.

So on his way he was.

A short while later he had found seven kittens lost in the city for an old grandma, transported goods for the blacksmith through a dangerous area of the woods, helped an artist find inspiration by finding a muse, which turned into a love triangle you had to resolve by finding the lost twin sister, which had actually observed a plot to rob the jeweler so you had to free her and turn in the would be thieves. CalStor was close to lvl 9 now and decided to travel through the canalisation for the rest of the experience, so after a serious but temporary reduction of the local populations of mutated cockroaches, giant rats and sewer slimes he had finally reached lvl 10 and performed a short visit to the local mage trainer to unlock a spell, before finally continuing onwards to the haunted mansion.

Last edited:
Katriet

Katriet smiled and let out a happy emote as the party started to come together. After accepting the requests that came in, she finished setting the party settings. Unmuting her mic and readjusting her headset, Alena began to give a voice to Katriet.

"Hey Ella. I'm Katriet, but ya'll can call me Kat. And thank you! I like your steampunk outfit as well!"

Turning to the others, Katriet began saying,

"Well, we're pretty low level but considering that we're beta testers, we should be able to fly through a several higher level quests, now that we have a balanced party. Any thoughts?"
DVationz DVationz MJ ._. MJ ._. Valkaden Valkaden

Last edited:
After some time Geo arrived at the fields. A wide plain of green grass, trees, and flowers. This area is what would come to mind if you were starting a new MMO. After appreciating the scenery for awhile Geo looked around the fields for enemies. He spotted some slimes of various colors and some wild animals as well. He slowly walks towards a group of slimes. He spoke to himself saying, "If this is like any other MMO these slimes will drop some junk that could be sold for in-game currency." He now realized what he would do. Farm the slimes for EXP and junk so he can sell it later. He nods once before taking his shield and sword into his arms, charging straight for the slimes.

Once he was in range Geo bashed the group of 4 slimes with his shield, then quickly slashing at them with hid sword wildly. Since they were low leveled he picks up the junk he got and tosses it in his inventory. "That was so easy. I'll reach Lv 5 then sell all the junk I collected and buy some new gear. It may be too early to buy gear, but oh well." Now that his short term goal was made he went on to another group of slimes then another, taking a break every now and then if he got hit. After taking down some groups of slimes he reached Lv 4. He was quite happy with himself for leveling up. "I think it is time for me to take on stronger opponents."

~ Fields East Of Autumngate~

Syver

Once he was in the party, Maekhal turned on his mic and adjusted his headset. After adjusting the game settings to better hear the other players, He uttered a simple greeting.
"Hello everyone! I'm Syver. I'm cool with starting off on a quest. Which should we do?"
Having said that, Syver went a short ways out to grind out some more exp from medium-level creatures while he waited, testing out some of his new spells. Watching bolts of electricity jump from foe to foe, and magic energies hunt down targets. Granted he didnt gain much exp now from the slimes and boars...

//Lvl 5 Mage\\

Alteras Alteras MJ ._. MJ ._. DVationz DVationz

ELLA
[First Party Activity]

“Haha… thanks Kat. I hope to find more gears in future.”

Ella replied Kat’s complement warmly. She seemed to be a nice girl and she wondered if it could lead to becoming real friends. Maekhal gave a suggestion in response to Kat’s question and went for killing time by grinding.

“Actually that’s a good idea, Mik. Can I call you Mik?”

She asked the spell casting boy before speaking her own idea out.

“What about… we go back to the town as a team and see what NPCs have for parties. We can have fun and level up together…”

She suggested.

You have been awarded the title “ghosts lollipop”, CalStor sighed he was fighting a particularly nasty kind of ghost, which for some unfathomable reason used his tongue to attack and he was partially covered in ghost drool, why the developers deemed it necessary to be realistic too such an extent was another mystery, most likely involving some developers sick sense of humour .
He approached another milky translucent silhouette, raising one hand, while the other was holding a staff, sparks of electricity formed between his finger uniting into a bright globe before jumping at the targeted Ghost. A painful wail could be heard after which the ghost focused all his attention on him , narrowing his eyes he stormed towards him leaving him just enough time to shot a fireball, before he had to kite and dodge away as the ghost exhibited occasional burst of speed allowing him some short windows of attack. Sparks danced wildly around calStor in hid escape and then the long tongue of the ghost hit its mark, the ghost being electrocuted on the spot, thanks to cslStor's new skill static which charged with each movement and released on contact. Such the lollipop continued on his way.

[Lv. 5] Krasus
Krasus.jpg
Huh, an all damage team and he was going to end up pulling the aggro later in the game when mobs became harder to kill. "Why not." He accepted both friend request and party invite, and then promptly activated his voice chat. Before talking, he took note of the party members. Syver and Ella. "I'm Krasus, and with our level average we can probably take on some of the higher level stuff in the area. In fact, we should go see if any bounties are up yet. I'm certain there are already some PK players out and about to be defeated." Then he noticed the private message to him. [To Syver>>} Depends... I don't group often if ever.]

Picking himself up off the ground, he looked at the map. "In the beta they had the bounty board outside the bank, auction house, and inn. I wouldn't be surprised if it's still there, so let's go check it out. Plus the bounty xp should boost us to Lv. 6 and give us some easy gold." It wasn't exactly false, but it would also get them started on a climb to the top of he leader boards, his goal. He was confident he could pull off the bounties on his own and get fairly high within the first day or two, but this would make that task easier, and allow him to focus on the more tedious tasks in order for him to reach the top ten. "Come on, the bounties refresh fairly quick, so we better grab the few good ones while they're still there."
Depends... I don't group often if ever.
Krasus
Alteras Alteras Valkaden Valkaden MJ ._. MJ ._.
(About to start the NPC appearance event for us.)
( Welwordion Welwordion I'll give you a unique monster encounter if you'd like. give you a challenge. ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo same offer for you bud.)

Katriet

"Then off we go!" Katriet turned and headed back to town. While doing so, she would reach her saber out and kill whatever poor thing had spawned in the vicinity. "Hurry up!"

Valkaden Valkaden MJ ._. MJ ._. DVationz DVationz (I literally don't know what else to put here)

ELLA
[Bounty Board]

“Bounty board? Are we going to PK? Legal PK I mean…”

Ella asked with widened eye, she hadn’t considered that option at all. After giving it a second tought she grinned widely.

“That’s so cool! More exciting than hunting mindless creatures… I’m already feeling excited!”

She bounced up and down in enthusiasm.

“Let’s go… let’s go…”

The girl followed other members of the party back to the city. Watching Kat grinding on the way reminded her that she had the lowest level in the group so did the same as the other girl and tried her daggers with pleasure. Using her new weapon she was able to kill slimes, rats and rabbits in one slash with saved her the risk of losing health points. Just like this, when they arrived at the town she had reached level 3.
The first target building the saw in the town was the inn. As Krasus had mentioned, there were several announcements had been stuck to the white wall of the inn but not all of them were about bounties. They mostly were about auctions and player requirements. Ella remembered that they were looking for a board so flyers weren’t of any importance.

“There it is… in front of the other wall. Wow… even their pictures have been printed…”

She said while pointing at the poster covered board.

“Isn’t there any bounty announcement section in our messaging system to use?”

She asked thoughtfully, expecting to be able to check on latest news online.

The room was illuminated by flickering candlelight and filled by shelves, rising like a staircase to the ceiling, which were covered by dozen of pots. A whirlpool was depicted by the mosaic on the ground and from the dome like ceiling many crying faces looked down towards the center of the room. As calStor took the atmosphere of the room in, as he had not explored this part of the mansion in the beta, two thoughts came to his mind. First: “I wonder if something is hidden in these pots” and second “Do pots have health points?” Hmm if those pots have health its probable pretty low so let's see how many I can break with one shot of electric fury.

The result was quite spectacular, every pot was broken and a big cloud of ash rose as it turned out the pots were actually burial urns. As calStor admired his handiwork he suddenly noticed that the ash in the air was spiraling to the center of the room as if the whirlpool on the ground was really sucking it in. CalStor blanched as he realized belatedly, that he had just desecrated a resting place of the dead in a ghost mansion and as calStor watched with a bad premonition the ash cloud finally condensed into a rotating sphere , which then suddenly exploded outward to reveal...

~ Fields East Of Autumngate~

Syver

[From Krasus>>] Depends... I don't group often if ever.
[To Krasus>>] Hmmm... perhaps in another MMO... but I know I've seen you on many leaderboards
"Bounties sound good to me. Should be fairly easy, especially with four of us."
Taking out random creatures that came a little close on the way to the bounties, Syver looked over his inventory while they walked, throwing out any junk but keeping the rest sorted into groups. In the distance Syver noticed a sort of ancient structure hiding in the forest.
~I wonder what lies in there..~
He thought to himself. Once in town, Syver took a look at different merchants and sold the valuable junk he had, in trade for gear better suited to him as well as some new spells. A short while later he arrived at the board. Taking a look at the bounty board, there were a few that stood out in terms of their reward. Some with a lot of gold, some with some decent items, and others with absolute junk.
"As per usual, theres a lot of junk ones, But there's still so many... Which should we do?"

//Lvl 5 Mage\\

Alteras Alteras MJ ._. MJ ._. DVationz DVationz

Last edited:
Katriet
Autumngate Bounty Board

"Well, there is a news section, but..." Katriet opened her menu and scrolled through the news sections. "Any bounties that do show up would probably be high risk and high reward, something that no one should be at on day 1."

Closing her menu, she looked back up the board. "We're a well balanced party so I'd say we can fight someone up until level 10, or maybe even 15, if its a 1 on 4. Up to yall."

Valkaden Valkaden MJ ._. MJ ._. DVationz DVationz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back