• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just another hunger games roleplay(sort of alternate universe)

AbsurdNerd

The Cupcake Queen
After reading the hunger games books for the millionth time, I thought to myself. What was haymitch's game like? This group is going to solve that question. I'll obviously need a gay twitch and if no one else wants to I'd like to be one of the district 12 girls. Did a little bit of research so we're not shooting in the dark here. It was the 50th hunger games and had twice as many tributes as normal, the arena is described as "The arena was described as "the most breathtaking place imaginable." The Cornucopia sat in the middle of a sweet-smelling green meadow, and the sky was azure blue, with fluffy, billowing white clouds. The meadow stretched for miles, and far in the distance there were woods on one side, and a snow-capped mountain on the other, which four days later turned out to be a volcano that killed most of the Careerpack. Everything in the arena was lethally poisonous, including the food growing in the arena, the water in the stream, the butterfly stings, and even the scent of the flowers when inhaled too directly. The only sources of safe food and water in the arena were the rainwater and the food from the Cornucopia; in the Third Quarter Quell, twenty-five years later, this was reversed, as the Cornucopia provided only weapons. Food and water had to be acquired exclusively from the arena itself." on the hunger games wiki. I also know many of you will point out that his game is described, but I want to sort of avoid the events in the book and have us create our own depiction.

This is interesting! Going back to the year hay mitch played. Well we already know who wins though. Would we change the out come? Also I assume you will make it a rule to not kill another character without permission. This would also mean you can't create another character cause only a certain amount of people are let in so.

This is interesting! Going back to the year hay mitch played. Well we already know who wins though. Would we change the out come? Also I assume you will make it a rule to not kill another character without permission. This would also mean you can't create another character cause only a certain amount of people are let in so.
I can't say, it's a secret. Haymitch may or may not win, this is an AU. Also, I'm going to be a little bit mixed about character death. I'll say I feel a role player feels like their character has to die, feel free, but if not then GM gets to decide the outcome of a fight when it's lethal (I'll try not to give my character too much power)

I can't say, it's a secret. Haymitch may or may not win, this is an AU. Also, I'm going to be a little bit mixed about character death. I'll say I feel a role player feels like their character has to die, feel free, but if not then GM gets to decide the outcome of a fight when it's lethal (I'll try not to give my character too much power)
okay cool interesting. Will probably join and i would be interested in being young haymitch if I can hehe and question am I allowed to have more than one character? or just stick with the one?

okay cool interesting. Will probably join and i would be interested in being young haymitch if I can hehe and question am I allowed to have more than one character? or just stick with the one?
For the sake of the sake of things, once your character dies you'll use what I'm calling a "backup character' since there are 48 tributes this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back