Just a thought I had

XTrump_CardX

Kingdom of Rubbish
Greetings all.

I have just come from the 1x1 partner search forums and I have, again, found nothing that

interests me. Why, I ask myself, can I not bear to be a part of any of these? I know why. It is

because all anybody ever posts in the 1x1 threads are roleplays that are about a handful of

things. One I see a lot is high school Rps. These almost always involve some sort of romance.

I mean, to each their own, but come on.  In fact, The number one thing that I see involved in

1x1s is romance to some degree. Am I the only one who would like to go on an adventure with

just two people?

That is just my thought on the matter. If you'd like to discuss, by all means, feel free to leave a comment.

P.S. I would have written more, I am simply too tired to at the moment.

To piggy back off what Bone said not everyone who is interested in 1x1s is doing romance. I greatly prefer platonic relationships myself. In fact most of my roleplays are either some kind of character building thing or some kind of fantasy/superhero story.

And I've found plenty of partners who wish the same. So your best bet is either to maybe search the first two pages of the interest check thread, do a search for platonic roleplays, or as Bone suggested : the easiest way is to just make a 1x1 search thread.

If your not good at making stories that's fine. Lots of roleplay searches only start out with a basic 

Character A x Character B 

or even theme format.

And you and your partner build a story together. Everyone has different talents.

What I would do if story telling is something your not great at is just make a search thread asking specifically for platonic relationships ( I would put that in the title in fact )

Then I would list the genres/themes/character relationships your interested in.

Ex. Adventure , Road Trips, Hero x Villain, Fantasy, Best Friends, etc.

Then I would list what are your limits / requirements from your partner.

Ex. Do you want them to post a specific number of times a day?

Ex. Do you want to stay away from certain themes ( religion, cursing, romance, etc. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back