• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

just a tad bored

Saturday

still dreaming
Hello! :) I'm in search for a roleplay, hopefully something long term. I'm still new here and haven't really had the chance to establish any real forum posts or rp samples but, if you shoot me a PM, I'm sure we can get something worked out.

Some things you might need to know:

- I'm looking for detail and character development. It's not a matter of length that I'm worried about but quality. If you can achieve this in just a few paragraphs than, by all means, write that many. I appreciate length but sometimes the best, most impactful things are told in just a few words. This does not go to say that I prefer one-liners! In truth, I really dislike them. Just try and put effort and real thought into what you're writing. I post from 3-10 paragraphs.

-
Realistic references such as photographs and music would be lovely! Visuals and sounds are just another way of expressing the emotion you're trying to convey with words. They're beyond helpful with inspiration. My only concern is when they become forum inappropriate. Please, obey the rules.

-
OOC chatter is welcomed! I'd love to collaborate and discuss things outside of the roleplay also. This could be a simple conversation about your day or something more directly focused on the rp itself. If you've a plot idea, I'm all ears. I tend to take things slow when roleplaying so if you want to pick up the pace, do so! Please, though, if it's something major, tell me first.

-
I tend to post once or twice every day. If the posts are shorter, my replies will come faster. Vice versa if they're longer. I'd appreciate it if you could do the same. I understand we've all lives outside of our rps so if you disappear for a few days, I'm completely fine with that. Just, please, inform me if you wish to drop the rp.

- I'm open to most ideas and can handle a great deal of things. If you've any boundaries you'd like to discuss, share them. I'll try and be more than vocal about mine.

- Lastly, I'm not a huge fan of romance. It can certainly be a factor in our roleplay but
romance should not be the focus. While I'm most comfortable with MXF roleplays, I'm not opposed to other orientations. MXM and FXF are fine.

Woo. I'm sorry for that block of text but I hoped that helped with any questions you might have had. On to interests.

Fandom: (I prefer OCs, ** indicates something I'm largely interested in at this time)

The Walking Dead ** (a good sibling duo for the end of the world)

Doctor Who

DCU (comics or related material)

There are several others as well. TV shows, cartoons, and movies galore. Just suggest something. Forewarning, though, I do not know very many animes. Dx Sorry.

Themes: Psychological thrillers, mystery, drama, the list goes on. I'm largely into realistic and dark themes but nothing slice of life. Supernatural plots are so so. I either fall head over heels for them or not. Apocalyptic plots are a huge interest right now. Really, I'm open to anything.

Of late, I've had a huge liking toward great companion or sibling relationships. Inspiration for this came from The Boondock Saints, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Walking Dead, and more. If you'd like to do something like this, that'd be fantastic!

I've no real plots set up, only ideas, but I've an imagination eagerly awaiting something for me to feed it. I'm sure that, whomever you are, we can come up with a something great. Again, just shoot me a PM or comment below.

Thanks.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
That'd be fantastic! If you could just shoot a PM my way with some of your interests, I'd appreciate it.

Hey, I would love to work on something with you if you're still open to it.

Hello!! :) if you're still looking I'd love to do a dynamic platonic duo if you're still accepting people<3

I'm not quite sure what you mean, Manda. I haven't really had time enough to post much of anything these past few days. I did respond if you're still interested. I apologize if it just wasn't when you were expecting it.

I'd be open for a few more ideas, Moize and Bumbling Bee. After this, though, I think that might be it for a while. If you could PM me, that would be great.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back