• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Just a small town girl with a small town idea

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Aloha lovelies! Let me start off by saying that I am not new to role playing nor to this site. I’ve been role playing for about 10 years or so now.

I can write a good couple of paragraphs usually matching as many as my partner. I can give as many as seven paragraphs and as little as just one paragraph. What I cannot and will not do is one liners.

I only have one little plot that I’ve been wanting to do for awhile.

—Begin—
My idea is a simple one, my character (female) and yours (male) were best friends in high school. They did everything together, and I mean everything from skipping school to watching the stars late at night on the roof. But, these best friends had a secret. They’re friends with benefits because they’re two attractive people. So, they agreed to cross the line as long as no feelings are to arise.

But as things go, feelings began to arise. Come to three months before graduation and my character drops yours like nothing ever happened and she drops from the face of the earth.

Now at their high school reuinion, they meet again. Ten years later and no contact whatsoever. Does 10 years change your best friend?

—End—
I can’t wait to hear from y’all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back