• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Just a simple question about Character sheets?

Angelofgeek

Always magical, never dull.
Um...I'm not sure what exactly to do here, I've looked around but I haven't seen anything. Is there a place I put up a thread to get peoples character sheets for my roleplay I'm putting up? I've looked in several other threads to see how they do it...but it just doesn't make sense to me. Thanks for the help!

No like...peoples characters for my roleplay. So that people can glance over to it to see what character people are using?

In the roleplay you create, there will be a section of tabs at the top.

1481f468bf.png

Click on the 'character sign-up' tab and edit the main post to what template you would like your roleplayers to use for the characters.

OH! When you create a roleplay, there should be 4 tabs at the top. The one marked 'character sign up information' if where you put all that!

Sunkissed said:
1481f468bf.png

Click on the 'character sign-up' tab and edit the main post to what template you would like your roleplayers to use for the characters.
*crys bc u beat me everytim*

When you create a roleplay thread, several other threads are automatically created and linked to the main thread via tabs. The tabs that are automatically created alongside the In-Character Roleplaying tab are:

OOC, for general chit chat.

Overview, where you describe what your roleplay is about.

Character Sign-Up, where people post their characters. :)

EDIT: double ninja'd

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunkissed said:
1481f468bf.png

Oh! Thanks! Sorry for being such a noob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back