• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just a guy looking for a partner (list of characters I have in post)

Bakuyoshi

The lord of shipping
So as a first off I do have a few characters to work with. And a sad truth that I've learned is I'm not good at making a story, on my own anyways. So I'm more a guy looking for a partner with a story I can help build off of.

A little bit about me. I am willing to do most pairings outside of MxM. There are personal reasons but I'll just say it brings up bad memories. I can't really do anything gigantic. If need be I can write a paragraph but I can't guarantee it will be detailed. But outside of that I'm always open to improving.

And for a list of the characters I have ready

A Dark elf sorcerer seeking to remove a curse that was placed on him.

A dark elf Bard that left his home in the pursuit of knowledge considered forbidden in his homeland.

A human ranger that is looking to get her little siblings out of a family war.

An Elf ranger that was once a noble but exiled due to the trickery of her elder brother.

Edit: Pm me about the character you would want to work with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back