• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just a couple of pairings and plots...

ThePatientX

*That* guy.
Hey y'all! I thought of a few pairings that could go with some plot ideas that I had. The roles that I would like to play are in bold.

1. (Sci-Fi) Post Armageddon Survivor x Post Armageddon Survivor

After nuclear fire tore the world asunder, humanity still struggles to survive. The former United States has split into several warring factions, each led by brutal warlords in an attempt to secure the last remaining resources to rebuild civilization and survive.

2. (Horror) Junior Security Guard x Delinquent

During the night at, a security guard at an office building catches someone breaking in and entering just for laughs. Little do either of these people know, a cult has been secretly meeting in the underbelly of the office complex and may or may not have summoned something rather evil into this realm.

3. (Historical)
Garrisoned Solder x Civilian

In the later years of the Byzantine Empire, a small town near Thessalonica, the Republic of Venice invades, sending its own garrison to keep the newly acquired town safe from the hands of it's former Greek overlords. However, the Byzantines won't let Venice have the land, and a bloody siege is about to commence.

Romance is optional, but these are just a few ideas that I wanna try out. Lemme know below, or in a PM if you'd like to try any of these! :D

ThePatientX said:
Hey y'all! I thought of a few pairings that could go with some plot ideas that I had. The roles that I would like to play are in bold.
1. (Sci-Fi) Post Armageddon Survivor x Post Armageddon Survivor

After nuclear fire tore the world asunder, humanity still struggles to survive. The former United States has split into several warring factions, each led by brutal warlords in an attempt to secure the last remaining resources to rebuild civilization and survive.

2. (Horror) Junior Security Guard x Delinquent

During the night at, a security guard at an office building catches someone breaking in and entering just for laughs. Little do either of these people know, a cult has been secretly meeting in the underbelly of the office complex and may or may not have summoned something rather evil into this realm.

3. (Historical)
Garrisoned Solder x Civilian

In the later years of the Byzantine Empire, a small town near Thessalonica, the Republic of Venice invades, sending its own garrison to keep the newly acquired town safe from the hands of it's former Greek overlords. However, the Byzantines won't let Venice have the land, and a bloody siege is about to commence.

Romance is optional, but these are just a few ideas that I wanna try out. Lemme know below, or in a PM if you'd like to try any of these! :D
Hey there, pal! I would absolutely love to do your Post Armageddon storyline. I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying, so I believe I can meet your requirements for a partner. I'm a detailed writer and a lover of cake (and romance!!). Please send me a PM or reply here! See ya 'round like a donut!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back