Just a brief introduction...

UnwantedRomeo

TheSilentShadow
Ehh.. don't really know how to do this but hey I suppose??

The name is Romeo, 19 years old and from the marvelous city of Firenze. As anyone can pretty much tell I'm new to this role-playing forum. However not quite new to role-playing as I have been role-playing on another forum pretty much.

Hmm...

I can do 1x1's and as for group roleplays - I am still getting used to.

Cannot really put my finger on what to say next so I am just going to stop here... Looking forward for this new experience and hope we cross paths in this journey.
Feel free to ask away if needed o/.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Why thank you.
Hopefully and hmm I have a knack for fantasy myself.

Yes, my sister (who dragged me here), is in the discord chat so might consider hehe.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPn my dearedt brother xD you finally listened to me x3

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.
Thank you Mechanist. I noticed the diversity in the role-play to be fair and I like it. The many times I procrastinated to make an account however.

Welcome to RPn my dearest brother xD you finally listened to me x3
Was wondering when you were gonna pop up xD

Procrastinating? BOY I HAVE BEEN BUGGING YOU FOR 5 MONTHS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back