• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jurassic Biosphere

Casey

Mighty Dragon of The Pit

Ask questions, be friends, make conversation. All answered questions will be posted in this little block.

cat-dinosaur-gif-how-cute-Favim.com-1634997.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PeteTSs said:
reserve hybrid? @Casey
Post your idea and we'll discuss it further in PM. You're allowed to, it's just a big part of driving the plot forward and it just becomes a bit of a commitment in deciding where the RP goes and such. Make sure there's detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey said:
Post your idea and we'll discuss it further in PM. You're allowed to, it's just a big part of driving the plot forward and it just becomes a bit of a commitment in deciding where the RP goes and such. Make sure there's detail.
Will do in a while. Have classes :/ Don't worry...I have plenty of ideas...heheheheheh

Onikuma said:
I just wanna reserve Mr. Rex, please and thank you.
*whispers* (unless you post a post in the character sheet section saying your reserve and WIP)

@Casey

So I realize that Pete wants the 2nd hybrid spot, but if you don't like his ideas, should that happen, I would like to try to slide in that spot.

Shadowlugia711 said:
@Casey
So I realize that Pete wants the 2nd hybrid spot, but if you don't like his ideas, should that happen, I would like to try to slide in that spot.
First come, first serve, at this rate. I'm not reserving anything, which means that either someone loses out because the spot gets taken, or we fit it in. The latter is more likely.

MoltenLightning said:
@Casey, what do you mean by that?
(Sorry, just wanted some clarification '^-^)
As in, since nobody wants to really be humans (for now) make it focus completely on the dinosaurs. That's all. I'll adjust it when everyone has finished with their sheets, though.

MoltenLightning said:
Oh, okay. xP Thanks for explaining.
Personally, I like that idea. Might actually make another dinosaur as well...
go ahead. I may just, but not yet.

Here's a random fan-fic I found on the interwebs. Enjoy.

All was quiet in the Tyrannosaurus Rex Kingdom. Rush hour had passed and the crowds had moved on to different, more exciting attractions; only a single, hunched-over figure remained in the hollow log that made up the viewing area. Dr. Grant, with many more lines on his face and worries in his head than the last time he’d come to this island, was sitting by himself on a bench and staring into the clearing ahead. He wanted so badly to believe that she would come back, that she would return for him, but he’d been there for two hours and there had been no sign of her at all. Alan closed his eyes and hung his head, despair finally taking over. If she wasn’t coming at all, maybe it was a message. Maybe she didn’t really want to see him again. Maybe her promise from so long ago was a lie.

Just as he slowly rose to leave, familiar vibrations began to shake the floorboards beneath him. He turned, hoping against hope that it was her, and he was rewarded with the sight of the most beautiful pair of dinosaur legs in the world stomping into the area before him. Alan leaned forward and grabbed a railing, putting his other hand over his heart. It was true, she was here– Rexy had come back for him.

Another moment passed, and then the hulking figure in front of the window ducked down. Rexy’s gorgeous face was suddenly in front of the window, not even a foot from him. “Alan?” she gasped, her toothy jaw hanging open.

“Rexy!” he cried, pressing his hand against the glass.

“But Alan, how did– how did you– I didn’t know you were here!” She blushed a little. “I didn’t think you’d ever come back for me.”

“Oh, Rexy, darling,” Grant said, grinning. “Did you really think I’d forget about you on this island? I would never leave you all alone.”

“Alan, I’ve missed you so much,” T. rex sniffed, big watery tears coming to her eyes. “After all we shared… these twenty years were so long, but it was all worth it to see you again.”

“They say true love never dies,” he said, putting both of his hands up against the glass and right next to her face. There was a momentary pause as they took a moment to stare deeply into each other’s eyes, saying everything that words never could. Alan broke the silence by pulling something out of his back pocket and holding it up for her to see. “I got you something.”

Rexy gasped again. “Oh, Alan, it’s a goat leg!” The tiny limb dripped with blood; after all this time, he’d even remembered how she liked her favorite snack cooked. “Thank you!” She thrust her head forward without thinking, needing to somehow nuzzle him without accidentally eating him. She forgot all about the glass– and then a miracle happened.

The glass window shattered. After all the times she’d bashed against it and tried to get free, right now was the time that the window flew open in a splash of thick glass shards. “Alan!” she shouted when the dust cleared. “Alan, are you all right?”

“Of course,” he reassured. “What’s a piece of glass in the eye if I can be with you, my dear?”

She looked him over to be sure her love was okay, and then Rexy finally realized something. The window was gone. There was nothing between her and Alan now– or her and the outside world. In one wide step, she carefully ducked and made her way into the viewing area, out of her enclosure. “I’m here!” she roared, and gently rubbed her snout against Alan’s cheek. “Oh, I’m so happy to be together again! I’m out of my pen and I’m here with you, and that’s all I’ve ever wanted!”

“Me too, Rexy. I am too,” Alan said. He reached out and grasped her neck muscles, pulling himself up her body until he was comfortably seated on her back. “I’m ready to go when you are. But first, I have something else…” From the same back pocket, he produced a beautiful flower crown woven from daisies and placed it on her head. “There you are. You’re as beautiful as ever. I love you, darling.”

“I love you too, Alan,” Rexy said, her eyes and heart glowing. “Now let’s go kill that stupid Indominus rex and destroy Jurassic World– together!”

@SolisNighsun So, are you trying to say that all Therizinosauruses are like what you described? Or is it just the ones you are doing? Because I have one as well, and he matches some much different characteristics...

Also, is yours a hybrid? I'm moderately confused... .3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back