• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Junk Rats (Open)

Scythe Meister

God of Luck and Tricks
78e526c272cb6f7ccf12faf64fcafdea.jpg

In this place, there is no safe haven. The city is a amalgamation of gangs, corrupted officers, sex, drugs, and violence. There is nowhere to run... Or at least, that what most people think.

Below the city, a system of tunnels run and connect. Not many know about this place, but those that do consider it to be home. It offers protection from the world outside where they are more likely to be murdered or stranded. Here, the people work as a team to stay safe.

That was, until a stranger appeared clad in all black promising hope. The leader of the Junk Rats, as they called themselves, was led away and never returned. Now, the rest of them are hurrying to either find out what happened, or stay huddled in a hole of terror, fearing that they may be the next to be taken. Some want to go back to the outside. Others want to stay.

What do you want?

Links- OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/junk-rats-ooc.350721/
CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/junk-rats-cs.350719/

Last edited:
Story Backstory
The City was a terrible place, something its occupants knew quite well. Even with what seemed to be everyday life for civilians, there were things that went on behind the glamour. Unfortunately, there was nothing to be done to stop it. Gangs were allowed to run rampant, choosing parts of the city they considered their territory. Disputes were frequent, and cops were always bought off, leaving no sense of real authority.

Despite this, people learned to live with it. Families went on taking care of their children, but there was always an extra warning when making sure they stayed safe. People went to work, but protection in the form of weapons was always on hand.

There were people who died in this environment if they were too weak to survive. Finding children, women, and men on the streets, broken and alone, was no sort of surprise. There was no pity to be had in such a city, and no place to call a safe zone. It was the world that Damon Itra lived in, and not one he wanted to die in.

In an attempt to try and protect those who could not protect themselves, Damon vowed to make a place in which people could be safe and find comfort in each other, a community away from the hell that was the City.

It took three years before Damon found the place that would be his saving grace: the sewers.

Opening Plot
Damon walked along the main part of the tunnels that linked the rest of them together, pacing in agitation before he finally stopped. Earlier in the day, a man had stopped by, a man he had never seen before dressed in all black.

Now, Damon wasn’t one for freaking out most of the time. He was tough, the leader of a good amount of people, and losing his level-headedness was not something that he did frequently. But that man…. He’d been off.

The way he spoke had made him seem like someone important, but that hadn’t been exactly what had put Damon so on edge. No, it had been the stranger’s promise.

“I’ll change this city.”

It had been said in such a matter of fact way that some part of Damon actually truly believed him, and it was worrying. With a sigh, he rubbed at his hair and looked around. Everyone else was either asleep, or pretending to sleep. It was the perfect time to try and figure things out.

The man had left his number and Damon pulled out his phone to call him. The ringing echoed along the tunnels, but he paid no mind to it, instead focusing on what he wanted to say. He didn’t noticed the group of junk rats standing at the edge of one of the tunnels, listening intently.

“Yes, it’s me. I...want to talk. I’ll meet you at the place you mentioned.” With that, Damon put his phone away and walked towards exit of the sewers.

It was the last time anyone saw him, and it caused an uprising.

Last edited:
Faith Kiftler It had been two days since Damon had gone missing, and Snow was more than just freaking out. He wasn't the only one however, and rest of the Junk Rats were in a state of almost utter chaos. No one knew what to do, and it did nothing to help the panic in Snow's mind. He paced back and forth in his section of the sleeping tunnels and sighed.

Maybe... Maybe Damon was dead? It was a thought that he'd initially refused to believe, but the longer this went on, the more he began to think the that the possibility was true. He didn't like it, obviously, but there was nothing else to think. The City was dangerous, and whoever that man had been who'd spoken to Damon that day, the one in all black, he had something to do with it.

Snow sighed again and looked around. Others were huddled in their own groups, talking about different things. He wasn't sure he wanted to join them. With Damon now gone, some were considering going back out into the City. Snow never could. Not after what he'd seen.

Dresden Arch Dresden stretched himself out along the couch in the office, a boxed juice in his hand as he looked up at the ceiling. Today had been...an odd day. It was one of the first times he'd been allowed to take part of top-tier business but what he'd heard?

The Junk Rats were semi well known, though their mystery mostly came from the fact that no one knew who they actually were or where they hid. Hiding in sewers had always been a thing, but for some reason, the ones they inhabited seemed to be more well hidden than any of the others.

They were a constant thing of annoyance for Red despite the fact that most assumed they were just a bunch of kids hiding away from the rest of the world. Regardless, Red was one of the biggest gangs in the city, and they prided themselves on knowing almost everything. The fact that they didn't know who the Junk Rats were was annoying. At least, until now.

Dresden set his boxed juice on the ground and sat up. Today, they'd found out about a possible entrance into the Junk Rats sewers, as well as news that their leader had disappeared. He had no idea how his higher ups had found this out, but Dresden was more likely to trust their information than question it.

Kai Hobbs

Kai skated down one of the smaller sewers heading towards the main sewer where the other Junk Rats tend to hang out. Everyone had been going crazy since the disappearance of Damon. He wasn't surprised that they were upset but rather just confused why they were being so irrational about it. Sigh. He couldn't change their feelings but the Junk Rats were really annoying at this point. He brought his skate to a stop and stood up tall and proud before announcing to the people what should be done.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and those who don't quite apply to those two: I would like you all to please calm down. Damon may be gone for the time being but I'm sure that we can all be civil until he comes back. Our missing leader doesn't define us so please don't act like it does. There are many things for us to do so let's get to it. When Damon comes back everything will be better but for now let's try not to loose our shit. Thank you." He hopped back onto his skate board and skated to a corner for him to be alone. He played his guitar and smiled. Life down here didn't have to be complex.

large.png
Ashton Anderson
Ashton gripped the cup of coffee in his hands as he bit his lip nervously, before taking another sip of the caffeinated drink. Word about their leader disappearing had spread like a wildfire and while he wasn't trying to cause a scene, he was genuinely worried. He traced the edge of his cup with his finger and looked around in the sleeping area of the sewers he was currently located in. He guessed he could've gone to the main sewer where there were mostly likely more people, some of which might've been a bit calmer than others in this situation. Just then he was approached by CJ, someone he knew since he had first became a Junk Rat. He was more... Laid back than most and even in this situation he wore a calm expression on his face. "How many cups does that make today?" The tall individual asked, a smile growing on his face as he lazily pointed towards Ashton's cup that was still filled with coffee. Ashton simply held up five of fingers as he took another sip of the coffee, while CJ just chuckled.

"Dude, one day you're going to die from drinking all that coffee. The day basically hasn't even started yet." He said, and although he wore a light expression, he was serious. "I can't help it. I'm worried about the leader and when I'm worried about someone I drink the world's supply of coffee to calm down."

"Whatever man, just make sure you remember to eat something." He said before giving Ashton a light pat on the back before walking away, most likely to go check on his younger siblings. Ashton sighed softly and glanced around once more at all the people in the same area as him. Some of which wore worried expressions, others were talking about the worse that could happen, and there were those who just sat there, appearing to be lost in their own mind. This was almost never how the Junk Rats would usually behave. He then took another sip of his coffee and stopped looking around when he saw a face he knew better than the rest. It was Snow and while he did seemed to have a worried expression on his face Ashton thought that he might've at least known something that he didn't. He had been here longer than Ashton so he wasn't going to completely put it past him.

He got up from where he had been sitting on the ground and walked over to him, pausing for a few brief moments as he heard the echoes of someone who had been talking rather loudly, most likely to get the attention of everyone who had been in that area. He hadn't caught much of what had been said, but he recognized the voice and knew that it was definitely a pep talk of some sort. Okay, maybe not an actual pep talk but it would definitely calm people down, and it had been spoken by none other than the rebel Kai. 'I'll have to go see him later on today, it's been a while.' Ashton thought as he tried to remember the last time he had spoken to Kai. He was guessing it was a few years ago although he couldn't say for sure, and while he'd seen him in the sewers he hadn't stopped to talk to him as he always seemed to be busy with his music, and Ashton didn't want to disturb him.

He then lightly tapped on Snow's shoulder to get his attention and looked up at the taller male. The grip on his cup tightened ever so slightly and while he wasn't nervous anymore when talking to Snow he was nervous that the answer to his question was going to be a bad one. "Snow, you've been here longer than me right?" He paused for a few moments as he bit the inside of his lip before continuing. "I just wanted to know if you know something about Damon and him disappearing? Were you perhaps one of the people who had seen him last?" He asked worry obviously laced in his voice before taking another sip of coffee.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Scythe Meister Scythe Meister

Faith Kiftler The sound of someone shouting from the main part of the tunnels had turned Snow's attention away from his thoughts for a brief amount of time. Initially, he was unsure of who it was, only to recognise the tone that was oh so Kai-like. The whispering panics of the Junk Rats seemed to quite down from Kai's speech, though Snow wasn't so sure how long it would last.

Thinking to himself, Snow nearly jumped when he felt someone touch his shoulder, the feeling sending a sharp sense of fear through him before he managed to calm down. Turning around, he realised it was only Ashton. Snow had know Ashton since the boy had first arrived here in the first place. Despite the fact that they were technically the same age, Snow had always assumed him to be the younger of the two, most likely due to his height.

Snow rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, dragging his fingers through his unruly curls. "I-I have, yes." He said briefly and dropped his hand. "And no...I know nothing about his disappearance, or at least...nothing that I see being helpful." He thought back to that night once more and tried to remember details about what that man's face had looked like. The only thing he could remember was pale skin and black as night clothing. Also, the fact that the man had given off such an off putting...aura of some sort.

He sighed. "I saw him the night he disappeared. He'd been on the phone with someone, the man in black I assume, and then he left." Snow explained. It was all that he knew, all that really anyone knew, and it was why the rest of the Junk Rats were in such a frenzy. Kai's little speech wouldn't be enough to keep the people quite for long, and sooner or later, Snow was sure people would be in a panic again.

This wasn't the first time Damon had left the sewers before, but it was definitely the first time he'd been gone without telling anyone when he'd be back.

Snow turned back to Ashton and gave a failed attempt at a reassuring smile. "He'll be back." He said. The lack of confidence in his voice made the words seem flat, but he tried. He couldn't get rid of the feeling that Damon was hurt or dead.
MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx u k i y o u k i y o

tumblr_n1u1p35FvH1tufvydo2_1280.jpg
Alexander Morrison"Nobody Sees, Nobody knows." - Alex

Alex was...falling? He was home again, there was blood everywhere. it overwhelmed him, the memories he tried to bury. A figure loomed over him, that same old hoarse laugh and sound of liquid swishing in a bottle. Where was Anna? Where was he? The smell was sickening. He wanted to hurl, but everything went dark before he could focus...

A loud gasp could be heard from a boy in the sleeping quarters, as Alex woke with sweat practically covering his face despite the colder temperature. Alex sighed, looking at his lap where a sleeping Anna rested. He smiled, brushing the hair from her face. The two had always slept like this since their arrival. Their only reason was to reassure each other they where still there. They only been here a few years, hardly at that. Yet, this was the only home they where willing to remember. Alex hit his head against the wall softly. How he and Anna managed to sleep with all the recent stress was a miracle.

As he calmed his raging heart rate, he heard Kai's voice echoing in the tunnel. 'Hopefully everyone will calm down. It has been a whirlwind around here last few days.' He thought, gently taking his sisters notebook from her sleeping hand. He opened it to a new entry reading in silence as he heard other bustle about. He waited with a silent patience for sleeping beauty to wake up. Eventually after a few brief moments his legs started to grow numb, wanting to move but not wake her, he Looked at her sleeping face. Sighing, he lightly nudged her. "Come on, lets not sleep the day away Apple." Alex said gently moving her head off his legs.

Moving around her, he got up and stretched. Alex put her notebook down beside her and looked around seeing Ashton and Snow. He started to walk over.
u k i y o u k i y o
Scythe Meister Scythe Meister C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

DJ
Deidre hadn't moved from her sleeping quarters since the first news of Damon gone missing. She stared at the blank ceiling of the sewer and watched water drop onto the ground counting each one....566...567.....568...She hadn't blinked in almost 30 minutes and her face was glued and determined to count the amount of waer drops fell. The same way the junk rats would soon have a fall, if thy found out where they were. By now if anyone abducted DAmon they would already be marching over with their REd army, and soon would be knocking down their door. .....575...576...She wasn't that surprised he was gone missing, afterall it barely was a day he had gone missing. Sometimes he took on outside excursions, but never ever would he have left without a note. It was very unlike him to have left the Junk Rats unsettled. Kai's voice blared over the intercom. She blinked and sat up. She nodded her head as she took in every word and the advice about staying calm. She stifled a laugh and let a small chuckle escape her rosy thin lips. Stay calm? Ha! Whenever you tell chaos to settle it roars to life and gains strength. She wondered how long the junk rats would remain civilized. She got up and counted her last drop...601. She pursed her lips and shook herself off and realizing she hadn't changed out of the clothes she had yesterday and then went down to the restrooms to freshen up. She rolled up her sleeves, and pulled her hair out of the bun. She looked to both sides of the hallway and began to walk towarsd the only couple people she knew, Snow and AShton, and ALex.

She eyed Alex, "Where's your sister?" she looked around amused to not find them together at the hip. They seemed to be insearable at times.

Last edited:
2ad39288b4667479bac180d9f49f6492.jpg
Ashton Anderson
Ashton mentally slapped himself as he remembered that Snow didn't like to be touched. He kind of felt bad for the latter, but he would never voice it out loud as he assumed the last thing Snow wanted was pity. He nodded his head as Snow told him what he knew about what happened to Damon, which was what he had already been told by the others. He took another sip of coffee and appeared as though he were deep in thought for a few moments. 'A man in all black? I wish we had a little more to go off of other than the color of his clothes. Something like a specific facial feature that makes him stand out from the rest. Surely he doesn't wear all black all the time.' He thought, his hands beginning to feel quite hot from the steaming cup, although he didn't mind it all that much, as he was rather cold. He had always been sensitive to the cold and had grown accustomed to it, actually enjoying it at times as it was another way to clear his head.

Ashton gave a small smile at Snow's attempt of one, before nodding his head at Snow's words. "I'm sure he will." He replied, although he had heard the waver and lack of confidence in the others words and knew that no one knew that for sure. He might not never come back. What were they suppose to do then? They couldn't all just go to the city again, that would be like suicide. He gently shook his head as he refused to be pessimistic. Damon was definitely going to come back.

He began picking at the skin on his bottom lip with his free hand as he thought. "We have to think of something. If not then people are probably going to go back to the city, and I'm sure that half of them wouldn't survive there." He said voicing his thoughts aloud as he turned his attention back towards Snow. However, his attention was then snapped towards the right as he heard a rather loud gasp coming from Alex as he abruptly woke up. He felt quite bad for the two twins but was glad that they at least had each other, even though they had been through a lot, then again they all had. He had always wondered what it was like to have a twin, or even a sibling for that matter as he was an only child. He's had plenty of times to be a brother, but her mom always made men use protection when they were with her.

He snapped himself back into reality by taking another sip of the coffee, that was beginning to turn warm although Ashton had been drinking too much coffee to care about its temperature. He then gave a small smile in Alex's direction and waved him over, not minding the company. "Finally awake I see." He said with a playful smile playing at his lips as Ashton had always been an early bird.

Scythe Meister Scythe Meister q r o w q r o w

Faith Kiftler Snow watched the cup of coffee in Ashton’s hands and felt himself wanting some. Coffee had always seemed to be the other boy’s thing and Damon had worked hard to make sure they always had a supply of the thing. Damon...Damon knew each and every one of the Junk Rats and had done his best to take care of all of them.

Resisting the urge to sigh again, he dragged his hands through his curls and let his eyes fall closed for a second before looking back at Ashton. He felt a sort of warmth from the shorter boy’s much more effective attempt at comforting words and smiled, before frowning once more.

“T-Thinking of something might be easier than it...than it sounds.” Snow said with worry. He couldn’t handle going back out into the City. It wasn’t something he could do. Not because he wasn’t physically prepared, but because he wasn’t mentally prepared.

It was common knowledge in the sewers that Snow wasn’t the most stable when it came to stressful things. He could fake being calm for only so long, but the longer the situation went on for, the more he began to panic. Now was most definitely not the time to be panicking.

Before he could voice another thought, he looked around to see one of the twins walking near them. Snow knew of the two of them, but he knew neither of their names.They were relatively new and tended to stay stuck to each at almost all times.

From the way Ashton spoke to him, it made it seem like they knew each other better. Snow felt a part of him falter at that but ignored it. It was his own fault he had few friends, not theirs. In the distance, he heard someone else’s voice, and when he glanced behind the male twin, he spotted a woman.

u k i y o u k i y o _Aquarius_ _Aquarius_ q r o w q r o w

tumblr_n1u1p35FvH1tufvydo1_500.jpg
Apple (Anna) Morrison "Always overthinking " -Anna

Anna was having a blissful dreamless sleep when a hand brushed the hair off her face. A mumble admitted from the girl who did not wish to wake. She felt something move from her hand, but made no move to stop it. Figuring her brother was looking for reading material.

Not long after his voice slowly woke her up. Anna sighed, rolling away from the unwanted noise. "Ten no, give me another hour and try again." She mumbled incoherently. She felt her brother move her off his legs, giving her notebook back. "Hmmmm" she mumbled, looking up with tired eyes. Yawning, she looked around and saw people not far away.

Snapping wide awake she combed her hair with her fingers quickly as possible and fixed her shirt, not bothering to change. She walked up behind Deidre, smiling. "She is right behind you. " Anna whispered quietly in the girls ear. Giggling before backing away and walking to her brother. "I would still be asleep but he woke me up." The girl complained. She was not a early bird. She can be if she tried, but she was just to lazy to make effort for early things. This could be told by her still disheveled appearance. The girl stood beside her brother, a few inches short of him. Anna mumbled her greetings to Alex, still combing her hair with her fingers.

She used her foot to tap her brothers twice to get his attention. Looking at him concerned. His red eyes showed sign of lack of sleep, again. She tilted her head, mouthing out "Nightmares?", before turning her attention to Ashton "Hun, you know it only takes so many coffees in one day before you develop health problems..." she said, concerned for the boys well being. He drank way to many past the limit between safe and pushing it in her opinion.

_Aquarius_ _Aquarius_
u k i y o u k i y o
q r o w q r o w
Scythe Meister Scythe Meister

After playing a few songs on his guitar, Jaspar began skating around to different groups of people to see if they were doing okay during this time. The first few groups he went to were fine. He had the odd terrified person but it was okay. It was all understandable. Some were being a little over dramatic but it was understandable.

He soon skated over to Snow and the others. He spoke the truth, as he normally did, "How is my wonderful group of people who I don't really know but have to get along with to ensure peace and harmony in the sewers doing," he smiled stupidly and strummed his guitar a few quick times. "I mean, you don't really have to. I've already heard a lot. The crying, the uncertainty, the obligatory 'I'm fine,' when I'm dying inside. You know, the usual."

tumblr_n1u1p35FvH1tufvydo2_1280.jpg
Alexander Morrison"Nobody Sees, Nobody knows." - Alex

Alex rubbed his slightly red eyes at the question. "Just getting up? Nah. I been up on and off. " He said casually, as if the night terrors he faced where not important. Not even looking in the direction of the woman's voice, he smiled. "Hello to you to Dj. " he told her as he felt Anna appear beside him mumbling and complaining.

A tap on his foot caused him to look over, sighing and nodding at her words. No use lying to her now. He had no need to hide his nightmares from her. "Later." He mouth back and turned back to the conversation.

"She just jealous cause she wants one." He muttered to Ashton, rolling his eyes and patting his sister's hair. "You will rip it out brushing it like that." He scolded her, pushing her hands away and swiftly braiding away. Using a piece of twine to keep it in place. "Oh sorry Snow. I forgot to say hi." He nodded towards the other who he seemed to cut off unintentionally, while also dealing with a squirming Anna who protested his braid, embarrassed of him doing her hair.
u k i y o u k i y o _Aquarius_ _Aquarius_
Scythe Meister Scythe Meister C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s

Ashton Anderson
Ashton agreed with what Snow had said, nodding his head in agreement. "You're right, although I doubt that anyone would be able to think of something that everyone agreed on." He said with a small sigh before taking another sip, noticing that it was almost all gone at this point. He didn't feel the need to get another cup right away but he would need to put his cup down somewhere since carrying it around whilst it was empty wasn't something he particularly enjoyed doing. He almost jumped out of his skin when DJ appeared and asked where Anna was, quite shocked that he hadn't noticed her earlier. He then quietly put a hand over his chest and released a long and shaky breath. "I almost had a heart attack." He muttered to himself quietly, not entirely sure if the others had heard him, although he didn't really care whether they had or hadn't.

He smiled as Anna came over and joined her brother, the two of them once again looking inseparable. He watched Anna silently word something to her brother, although he could take a hint and knew that it was between the two of them and took another sip of coffee to distract himself from being nosy. He laughed a bit when Anna mentioned coffee and health problems in the same sentence. "I thought I was doing quite well on holding back today, I haven't had as much as I could've." He stated as though it were a big accomplishment or something of the sort. Although to him it might've been.

He then watched as Kai skated over to them thinking that he wouldn't have to be the one to go to Kai after all. "Oh Kai, your motivational speech earlier was quite nice." Ashton said as he once again flashed his signature smile. What could he say, the boy just loved to smile. He turned his head over to the twins as Alex said his sister was simply jealous, causing the boy to chuckle a bit. "You're welcome to drink with me anytime." He said towards Anna quite playfully watching as Alex proceeded to do his sister's hair. He liked the way that they were so close to each other and hadn't drifted away or disliked each other as it would be rather saddening with one of them here without the other by their side.

C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s q r o w q r o w MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Scythe Meister Scythe Meister _Aquarius_ _Aquarius_

DJ
She jumped a bit at the whisper that tickled her ear and whipped her head like an owl, and half glared at Anna. Why was she always sleeping, this child just didn't know any better. But then who was she to judge who had spent nearly 24 ours in bed counting droplets of water like a paralyzed fool. She crossed her arms across her chest and nodded in Alex's direction acknowledging him but not a word slipped out of her mouth. She arched a brow watching Ashtnog trmbling with a cup of coffee in his hand, and to her guess probably not his first cup. She looked around abit annoyed at the rather complacent stoic gathering in the middle of the hallway with a passive effort to avoid the subject that was racing through all their minds. Its as if they were waiting for that one person to break the silence, but no one wanted to pipe up with the inevitable bad news. She narrowed her eyes, waiting for some sort of eye contact yet heads hung low like someone had died...which could be a possibility. Nevermind that.

"Damn it," she cursed under her breath, and inhaled quickly, " So we are just gonna dance around the campfire thats burning the forest?! " She put her hands in the air, "For crying outloud, DAMON IS GONE. "

She heard the familiar roll of wheels coming down the hallway. Kai. She rolled her eyes, Probably just someone else trying to make sure everyone stays CALM. She chuckled shaking her head, at the pathetic ignorance of the grave danger they could all be in becasue of the situation.
DAmon was gone.
No note left behind.
No one would be left, if they didnt at fast.

tumblr_n1u1p35FvH1tufvydo1_500.jpg
Apple (Anna) Morrison "Always overthinking " -Anna

Anna nodded to her brother, smiling innocently as she was glared at by DJ. 'Aish. So harsh on everyone. I just woke up, calm thyself.' Anna thought turning away and fighting her brothers grip. 'Don't you dare or I will gut you.' She thought, and he started braiding her hair. Her face flushed red. To her not being able to do her own hair was an embarrassment, it made her feel like she had no control over it. However her attention was diverted.

"Still Ashton. " she said calmly, drumming her fingers on her legs. "I'm good. I don't need a drink anytime soon." She told him , still occasionally swatting her brothers hands away from the braid as he put it in place. When he finished she glared daggers at him. Kai appeared, blunt as always. Unlike the rest she missed his infamous speech and just stood their confused. However, Dj yelled suddenly, causing Anna to startle and trip over Alex. Fear crept into her irises. She didn't dislike yelling but it was a trigger of hers. She yelped in surprise scrambling backwards. (Sorrt bout the length.)

_Aquarius_ _Aquarius_
u k i y o u k i y o
q r o w q r o w
Scythe Meister Scythe Meister MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Snow Kiftler Snow nodded along to Ashton's words in agreement. It was true. Satisfying the whole community was a task that no one but Damon had ever seemed to be proficient in. People were hard to please, and while Kai's brief speech had managed to calm some down for a little while, it wouldn't be long again before the talking would begin once more.

He could feel the panic slowly build up in his chest, but as others started to wake up and talk around him, he pushed it down. Now was not the time for an attack. He was vulnerable enough with his hate for touch, making him look weak and broken. If anyone saw that? He'd never recover.

Snow resisted the urge to glare at Kai. He was being much too nonchalant about everything. Making sure to correct himself, he looked up at the male twin, still not entirely sure about his name and entirely confused about how he knew his own. Snow wasn't the most social, or at least, he didn't think he was.

"U-um, hi there." He managed to stutter out before almost jumping at the sound of someone else's angry outburst. It had been the girl he'd seen getting up before, but he wasn't sure of her name either. D...J maybe? Regardless, it didn't matter. What she said was the truth, or at least, what Snow believed to be the truth.

Things were only going to get worse the longer they went on doing nothing, but the biggest problem was the fact that no one had any clue on what to do in the first place. Without thinking, Snow let his weight drop onto the wall of the tunnel and let his head swing down in a pose of defeat. This was suppose to be a safe place. It was suppose to be where worries were gone.

Slowly, he felt his breathing pick up. Pushing down the panic was no longer a viable option and he watched at his hands shook. No, not now not now not now. The mantra repeated in his head as he felt himself tear up.
_Aquarius_ _Aquarius_ MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx q r o w q r o w C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s u k i y o u k i y o

Carmela Bonanno

It’s a cold and crazy world that’s ragin’ outside
Well baby me and all my girls are bringin’ on the fire

Click
A dainty hand swiped across a brow, light blue chalices lifting to the mirror before her. A light sweat had trickled along her forehead, presumably from her previous performance. Sighing softly, she touched up her makeup and removed the short and straight wig. Gently placing it down, she began to work on removing the pins that tucked in her hair.

Her father had requested her to be a representative for their gang, sent over to the Reds to 'declare a truce' and to receive any information they knew. The gang leader knew her daughter was best for this, taught in her way of manipulation and seduction.

Now, she was getting ready for the so-called meeting. With that being said, she slipped out of her performing outfit and into a sleek velvet dress with a white fur coat over. Her platinum curls now fell to her mid-back, her makeup lighter than it was. Nonetheless, she looked stunning and youthful.

The short gal clicked out of the room, the matching heels she wore making her 5'5. Now she didn't appear completely minuscule, especially since no other gang member was going to acquaint her. That didn't worry her though. She was well equipped and was of course taught how to fight by the others.
Besides, if they even dared to harm her, they were gonna have someone's head and even start a possible war between the two.

~ Time skip because I'm lazy and having writers blockk ~

Carmela stood outside the Red base, standing at the door impatiently. She had never been here, so she wasn't sure if they would call her in or open the door for her. She lifted her gaze to the security camera above the door, arms folded over her chest.

code by pasta

"Thank you for any compliments," he stated. "And there's no need to worry. A missing Damon doesn't mean the end of the world. We'll just do what he does and try our best. He'd want us to do that." People were getting antsy about Damon's disappearance but Kai didn't want mass panic. They had more pressing matters right now.

Kai immediately noticed Snow panicking. It wasn't a new sight. Kai himself had attacks from time to time. He could just let him panic like that. He moved over to him and whispered to him softly, "Do you want to take a few minutes down one of the other tunnels? That normally helps me calm down a little bit." He hoped he could at least help one person through these tough times. Then at least he'd have done something.

Dresden Arch
8ca3ac0f85e61f51f5d1837e7f7ee69a--dean-ogorman-jeffrey-dean-morgan-supernatural.jpg
Over the hour, Dresden had done little more than stew in his own thoughts. The Boss was out doing things that he felt no need to tell the others about, and Dresden knew much better than to ask. Instead, he'd gotten up from his position on the couch, trading his boxed juice for a bottle of water. The bottles of amber coloured beer tempted him more than he liked, but it was too early for that now. His friends had the habit of saying it was five o' clock somewhere, but Dresden wasn't much about that sentiment. There was a time and a place for most things, or at least, that's what he believed.

Rolling his head to get the stiffness out of his shoulders, Dresden walked around the apartment floor. Most of the gang was gone, fulfilling their duty as members in other parts of the city, whether than meant watching over territory or making/collecting loans from the civilians. When he caught sight of a mid tier level member making ogling faces towards the computer screens that worked at their security cameras, he walked over and peered over his shoulder.

"Who the fuck is that?" He asked. The girl was pretty, despite the fuzzy quality of the image. She stood in a sleek dress and what looked like an overpriced fur coat with her arms crossed and eyes glaring openly at the camera that she seemed to be aware was watching her. Dresden had the vague sense that he'd seen her before, but he couldn't remember anything solid. From the shocked intake of breath that came from....Tristan was his name? he realized that he probably should have known her.

"She's the goddamn daughter of the leader of the Bonanno family, D...er, Dresden." Tristan was quick to correct himself with the sharp glare he received. Nicknames were a no. Dresden thought over that information as he placed his water on the counter and made his way down the stairs to the front door. If she was such a big bad gal, then this was bound to be important. He sighed under his breath as he reached the door and pulled it open.

The sight of Miss. Bonanno in person was quite...shocking. She was a stunner, that was for sure, but Dresden held his own, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning against the frame of the door.

"To what do I owe this pleasure of meeting one of the City's finest?" He asked, the words fakely sweet. He wasn't a fan of women that seemed to try too much, and this girl? Well, she was at the top of that list.
uwupolice uwupolice

0020070002332_large.jpg
Ashton Anderson
Ashton downed the rest of his coffee in triumph and sighed quietly afterwards. He always felt content when he finished a cup of coffee. He smiled in Anna's direction as she said that he was still him and then denied him afterwards. "Just know that my offer is always valid." He said before DJ spoke what everyone had been thinking. He knew that Damon was missing and that no one knew anything about where he went or if he was still alive, but continuing to say it out loud wasn't going to solve anything. The only thing it would do was cause people to panic even more, and his thoughts were proven correct when Snow began shaking along with his breath picking up considerably. He felt bad for the male and had been about to give a word or two of comfort, but Kai beat him to it, though as to what he told Snow he had no idea since it had been whispered to the male. He looked down to the bottom of his mug and bit his lip, they definitely needed to think of something to calm everyone else down but speeches would only go so far before less and less people began believing you. They could go above ground and into the city to look for Damon, but the party would have to be small and able to survive up there until they found him, or at least his remains.

He then shook the crazy thought out his head mind. No one would be willing enough to do that, and he didn't want to admit it but he was scared at the thought of having to do it by himself. 'Maybe I've had too much coffee after all...' He thought as he tapped his fingers on the cup lightly while trying to think of another way. He needed to draw or do something to help him clear his mind and think properly. When he couldn't think of anything else he sat on his knees and put his cup down beside him before beginning to draw a map in his mind.

As soon as he completed the image in his mind his left hand shot out and he began tracing it on the ground so that he would remember it. He knew he was making a crazy descision but it was either this or waiting around and doing nothing. He had already done the latter of the two for long enough so now it was time to be brave and do the former as well. As soon as he was done he looked over it hoping that he had drawin it correctly as he hadn't gone to the city in quite a while. He didn't like going into the city at all, in fact those who knew him well enough knew that he abosolutely hated it. There were too many chances to meet people from the past that he wanted desperately to forget about. He then sighed and bit his lip looking into the empty mug that once held his precious coffee. This was really beginning to stress him out and when he was stressed what did he do? Drink coffee.

_Aquarius_ _Aquarius_ q r o w q r o w C r y s t a l s C r y s t a l s MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx Scythe Meister Scythe Meister

Carmela Bonanno

It’s a cold and crazy world that’s ragin’ outside
Well baby me and all my girls are bringin’ on the fire

Click
After a few minutes of waiting, the door finally opened. Letting out a sigh, she let her shoulders sag and lifted her gaze to whoever had opened the door. She couldn't help but laugh softly as he unintentionally mimicked her actions. Carmela honestly didn't know why she thought it funny, mentally scowling at herself for being so damn weird. Shoving the thought away with embarrassment, she forced the smile to fall, observing the man before her.

She recognized and handsome and dark-haired man as Dresden, a gang member that was considered higher-tiered. The only reason she knew him though was the fact that her brother hates him. A quarter of their conversations is about him and blah blah hate, blah blah gonna take down the Reds entirely when he's the Boss. So, the blondie knew quite a bit about him. She doubted he knew much about her though.

"To what do I owe this pleasure of meeting one of the City's finest?"

At that, she snorted, rolling her eyes. "Me? The City's finest? You're either being very sarcastic or you're smoking something. I mean, this fur coat is entirely fake. I'm not for the unnecessary killing of animals for materialistic shit such as thi-" Carmela cut herself off. She had slipped and let herself go. This had been happening ever since she finally realized that she was being used by her father.
But right now, she couldn't drop her act. She was doing an important mission that she too is rather curious about.

Clearing her throat, she straightened up and adjusted her coat. "Anyways, I'm here for a meeting with the Boss and the other high-tiers I suppose." She reverted to her femme fatale demeanor, flicking her blue chalices up to his smoothly.

code by pasta

DJ muttered her breath her eyes jumping from one person to the next her. Her dark,brown eyes narrowed and she breathed out slowly and looked up at the dark grey ceiling that was covered in moss which leaked from the cracks. The slimy wall made the hallways have an unbearable stench that she had gotten use to since arriving. She ran a jand through her dark hair that was neither wavy nor straight. It had a mind of its own, and sometimes Deidre wished she was as free as her hair was to do whatever the hell she wanted.

Ever since arriving to junk rats she had felt incarcerated but safe. Trapped but safe. The only thing she ever had underground was saftey. And now that was gone. Safety had been threatened and the only person who had ensured it for such a long time was gone. Missing.

DJ looked over to Kai raising a brow and pointing a bony finger at him. " So now what Mr. Stay calm everyone till its too late? what now? we have to think not stay calm. Complacency will get us nowhere."

Kai's temper was rising. Everyone at this point new that temper plus Kai plus a bad situation equals hazardous results. He tightened his backpack straps to hide the gun in his jeans, pushed his guitar to the side and kept his skateboard by his feet to make sure he didn't pick it up and hit someone with it. He breathed in order to calm himself down a little more but he spoke with an antagonistic tone and venom in his voice.

He pushed DJ's finger away from him, "Well, what else can we do then? Send out search parties? That will just lead more people to become missing. I say that we block off some of the more easy access exits and get a few guns on stand-by whilst we try and get on with our miserable little lives. Thoughts on the best option that we actually have right now?" He was turning red. There was so much pent up aggression in his soul which is why he tried to remain happy. Negativity leads to him lashing out and he doesn't know the worst he can do. He just hopes he doesn't cause major damage.

Faith Kiftler
2620e1174fd02378d8e5a926d603bc78--curly-hair-men-short-boy-curly-hair.jpg
Snow tensed noticeably as he felt Kai move closer to him, but as long as the older boy didn't quite touch him, he would be okay. His panic attacks were normally not all that rare, striking whenever the hell of the outside world began to get a little too close to his own little safe spot. But this wasn't just a panic attack. It was a full blown episode, and one he'd only went through a handful of times in his life.

Listening to the words coming from Kai, Snow tried to force himself to breathe more slowly, the effort of the whole thing making him feel exhausted regardless of the seemingly easy task. With the barely there strength he had in his body, Snow shook his head. He didn't want to move, no. He wanted to stay here and just melt into the wall and disappear. Disappearing would be easier than going back out there. Back out into that bastard of a city.

Snow felt himself slide down the wall of the tunnel, falling rather hard onto the ground though no sound came out of his mouth. Instead, he flinched in pain and wrapped his arms over his head, bending it farther between his legs. Deep breaths, nice and easy. Come on, Faith. Snow had never been a fan of his real name, but in times like this, 'Snow' did nothing to soothe his panic. He recalled his mother explaining to him why his name in the first place

It's because I know you'll bring faith back into this world, make things good again. You'll find your place in this dark and terrible city, and when you do, you'll find a way to end all this corruption. You're my faith in the world that things can be better than this. That's why I gave you that name.​

If he was in the right state of mind, Snow knew he would have been tempted to laugh. My, what she would think if she saw him now...

The bitter thoughts were a common occurrence in his mind and they did nothing to help his current situation. With a stuttered intake of breath, Snow forced his body to pull itself together. On the ground near him, he could feel Ashton tracing something on the floor, and peeking out from his arms, he watched at that one girl continued to demand that they do something. She was right, and him freaking out right now was not doing something. Slowly, he lifted his head and glanced at Kai.

"T-thank you..." He said briefly and stood, his hands shaking but determined. "We sh-should come up with a plan. Not everyone will...will like it, but we need one." Snow said. There was a waver in his voice, but the determination was still there. If his mother wanted faith, he'd give it to her.
u k i y o u k i y o _Aquarius_ _Aquarius_ MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
Dresden Arch
8ca3ac0f85e61f51f5d1837e7f7ee69a--dean-ogorman-jeffrey-dean-morgan-supernatural.jpg
Drez watched the woman with narrowed eyes and let his gaze sweep across her entire frame. She was short, or at least, shorter than himself. Though the heels gave her a bit of height, there was no doubt that she was a smaller framed woman who used the shoes to give herself some sort of confidence boost. Dresden didn't care. He'd seen tall women go down and short women be the ones to do it, height meant nothing to him, nor did looks.

At Miss. Bonanno's laugh, he quirked an eyebrow at her before glaring again. Whatever she wanted, he didn't have fucking time. Or at least, he didn't wanna deal with it. He knew certain things about the Bonanno family, and most of them had to do with this particular girl's brother. Dresden wasn't entirely sure as to why the heir to the family happened to hate him so much, but the idea of it didn't bother him. Fear was a thing used to measure one's power in this city. If he bothered the male Bonanno so much, it meant that he'd done something right.

When the girl spoke, Dresden had to resist the urge to roll his eyes. When the cuss rolled out of her mouth right before she cut herself off, Dresden did smile. Ah, so she had a mouth on her. How fun. Most girls who looked like Miss. Bonanno seemed to have an air of superiority around them and it irritated him. They all lived in the same city. No one was better or worse.

At her sudden change in demeanour, Dresden was suddenly intrigued. She was obviously a woman used to using her...assets to get things across, and while Dresden tried to occasionally pride himself on not being as vulgar and crude as other men, despite his preferred use of certain words, he couldn't resist another wide sweep of her delicate frame.

When she requested a meeting with the Boss, he was nearly taken aback. Most people didn't just walk up and demand a meeting with the higher tier. It wasn't...whatever sort of protocol the organised crime in this city seemed to follow. Dresden bit his bottom lip before speaking.

"What makes you think just fuckin' walkin' up to our...humble abode would allow you to demand a meeting with my boss?" He asked. "Regardless of what I say, though, you're shit outta luck. He ain't here, and neither are the rest of the top tiers. So, if you wanna speak to someone, well, how 'bout me?" The last part was said with a toothy smile.
uwupolice uwupolice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back