• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Jungle Fever / futuristic horror.

Freyja_

Shaman Queen
Futuristic / horror

It is now year 2220, some of the main cities in the world are being innovated with new and improved militia thanks to advancements in war technology. Nobody wants to fight anybody because a fight would entail the end of the world they knew. However, all good things must come to an end. A new element was discovered in the jungles of Africa, and not too soon after, whispers of war followed suit. Scientists found out that the element discovered in Africa , Eflorium, can be forged into super powered weapons that could win wars. Rumours of Eflorium spread through the world quickly and then the three major kingdoms in the world, now fight over who owns this element, sending in the best of the best to go recover large quantities of it in the deep jungles of Africa. However, what they found in the caverns where it was mined for the first time was much more dangerous than they could ever suspect. More than half of the troops sent down to recover the element were brutally murdered. By what? Nobody knows. There are still groups left down there, and the only way they'll make it out alive is if they work together, even if they hate each other.

*im not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens *

Well hello there! If you've read the plot above and it interests you, please feel free to post below. I am looking for 5 role players (with me it will total 6) to embark on this horror journey with me.

Some pre-reqs to joining this role play are:

- You must be able to post at least twice a week.

- No less than 2 paragraphs per post. Maximum 8.

- Have good grammar.

- Be ready to play realistic type characters, flaws and everything.

- Like world and plot building- as this plot needs a lot of work.

If you are able and willing to commit to this role play! It will be fun and thrilling I promise.

Add my discord!!!

freyja#0789
Is it okay if I wait a few days to see if I can join this? A couple RP's are about to die out but if they don't, I probably won't have time to take another one onto my plate, I'm sorry!

Also, if I may be so bold, I'd like to offer my services as a moderator and co writer to assist you with worldbuilding, plot design, and carrying out NPC roles as needed.

I really like the idea of this. I have to warn you, I'm very much a newbie, but I'd love to play this one out. Please keep me posted. I'm not familiar with "discord", but if it's an app, I'll download it.

Also, I share your love affair with commas. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back