• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Jumpers

JigokuTheBaka

~Ulquiorra Cifer~
This is the character sheets. Please feel free to make one or two. If you make more than one character please use a separate character sheet when submitting.

For non-criminals:

Name:

Personality:

Reason for jumping:

Appearance: (Picture is preferred, but a paragraph is okay.)

sexuality:

Former floor: (1-100)

weapons:

strengths:(3+)

weaknesses:(4+)

Extra:

For criminals:

Name:

Personality:

Crime:

Sentencing:

Appearance: (Picture is preferred, but a paragraph is okay.)

sexuality:

weapons:

strengths:(3+)

weaknesses:(4+)

Extra:

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:

Vanessa Lockheart

Female

Personality:

Choosing typically to be alone, Vanessa is loyally stoic, raised from a young age to be able to accomplish the tasks set before her. She's very selective of who she accepts into her personal world, taking the time for them to prove themselves thoroughly .Be weary though if she's challenged, being just as stubborn as she is loyal to herself. Under the heir of leadership and sympathetic nature Vanessa has a violent streak that rears it's ugly head when she's presented with danger. Girl's and boy's her age are drawn in by the wise mentality and pride in every step she takes.

Crime:

Vanessa was attending one of her family's freinds parties, when she was taken into the back by her father's friend under his foul intentions. Attacking and grievously scarring a man's face of high rank will get you thrown in, evidently.

Sentencing:

Either serve life on lower floors, poked and prodded by guards for years, or only serve a few months then have the chance to jump.

Appearance:

dafe1dfffbfd14c3acb6220f99085cf5.gif

sexuality:

Lesbian

Former floor:

weapons:

When given her choice, Vanessa immediately requested the possession of a dagger to be kept strapped to her thigh, and brass knuckles.

strengths:

She's got a natural ability to organize a group, and a determination that doesn't let exhaustion or hunger stop her. An unacceptable loyalty ties herself strongly to not only her own sense of survival, but other's if she see's them fit.

weaknesses:

Vanessa furiously impatient, and has even been described as sadistic in how she handles threats to her health. Her pride keeps her from accepting help, even in her frequent forgetfulness.​

ayezombie said:

Name:

Vanessa Lockheart

Female

Personality:

Choosing typically to be alone, Vanessa is loyally stoic, raised from a young age to be able to accomplish the tasks set before her. She's very selective of who she accepts into her personal world, taking the time for them to prove themselves thoroughly .Be weary though if she's challenged, being just as stubborn as she is loyal to herself. Under the heir of leadership and sympathetic nature Vanessa has a violent streak that rears it's ugly head when she's presented with danger. Girl's and boy's her age are drawn in by the wise mentality and pride in every step she takes.

Crime:

Vanessa was attending one of her family's freinds parties, when she was taken into the back by her father's friend under his foul intentions. Attacking and grievously scarring a man's face of high rank will get you thrown in, evidently.

Sentencing:

Either serve life on lower floors, poked and prodded by guards for years, or only serve a few months then have the chance to jump.

Appearance:

dafe1dfffbfd14c3acb6220f99085cf5.gif

sexuality:

Lesbian

Former floor:

weapons:

When given her choice, Vanessa immediately requested the possession of a dagger to be kept strapped to her thigh, and brass knuckles.

strengths:

She's got a natural ability to organize a group, and a determination that doesn't let exhaustion or hunger stop her. An unacceptable loyalty ties herself strongly to not only her own sense of survival, but other's if she see's them fit.

weaknesses:

Vanessa furiously impatient, and has even been described as sadistic in how she handles threats to her health. Her pride keeps her from accepting help, even in her frequent forgetfulness.​
Accepted! I like your character. :)

Name: Hyde Jackson

Personality: The young male is very quite and mischievous. Although he may be quite his body language speaks quit loudly. Hyde takes a while to warm up to someone but once he does, he is quite social. He is often sarcastic, perverted, and intelligent.

Crime: Hyde killed a higher rank citizen, even though it was in self defense he was still convicted of murder in second degree murder.

Sentencing: Death by injection or taking the jump

Appearance:
a26a5a3f4ee9fb6bc8f15dda4d840fb2.jpg

sexuality: Bisexual

Former floor: 29

weapons: Hyde prefers a gun (doesn't matter which kind), scythe, or dagger.

strengths: ~Making plans

~Fighting

~protecting others

weaknesses:~Team work

~Communicating with others

~Can sleep anywhere, at anytime

~Easy to read, through body language

Name: Annabell Coltan, prefers to go by Cole

Personality: Cole is very passionate towards things she believes in. The girl is loyal and stubborn as all Hell. Her loyalty goes towards things that she believes that is right and the people she cares about. Cole also has the temper of a firecracker. She explodes when she is mad.

Reason for jumping: Cole's family was killed by a higher ranking citizen, so he was let off. She wants to jump and kill the man responsible for her families death.

Appearance:
19_06_2015%2B-%2B1%25281%2529.png

sexuality: Bisexual

Former floor: 29

weapons: Swords, knives, and daggers.

strengths: ~Loyalty

~Skill at fighting

~Knows basic first aid

weaknesses: *Temper

* her loyalty blinds her from the truth.

*not the smartest Jumper

*her hair tends to get in the way

Name:

Giovanni (Gio) Carmazzi

Male

Personality:

Gio is impulsive and determined. It's almost impossible to sway him when he sets his mind to something; even if the thing is completely ridiculous. He's not the brightest bulb in the room, but makes up for it with creativity. While one person would be working hard to come up with a detailed strategy, he would already be taking action; solving the problem with, more often than not, something completely strange yet effective. He is very loyal to his friends, and is a lot more friendly than he probably should be.

Reason for jumping:

Simple, he wanted to test his strength. That, and a friend of his jumped a few years before and he's silently hoping to find them.

Appearance:

MikeCriplsteen.jpg

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Former floor:

Weapons

-Slingshot

-Shoge-Knife

Strengths:

-Fast

-Strong

-Loyal

-Being spontaneous

Weaknesses:

-Loyal

-Friendly

-Impulsive

-Temper

Extra:

He absolutely refuses to accept himself as inferior to anyone he disagrees with; even if they, by no competition, are better than him in every way.

Aridis said:

Name:

Giovanni (Gio) Carmazzi

Male

Personality:

Gio is impulsive and determined. It's almost impossible to sway him when he sets his mind to something; even if the thing is completely ridiculous. He's not the brightest bulb in the room, but makes up for it with creativity. While one person would be working hard to come up with a detailed strategy, he would already be taking action; solving the problem with, more often than not, something completely strange yet effective. He is very loyal to his friends, and is a lot more friendly than he probably should be.

Reason for jumping:

Simple, he wanted to test his strength. That, and a friend of his jumped a few years before and he's silently hoping to find them.

Appearance:

MikeCriplsteen.jpg

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Former floor:

Weapons

-Slingshot

-Shoge-Knife

Strengths:

-Fast

-Strong

-Loyal

-Being spontaneous

Weaknesses:

-Loyal

-Friendly

-Impulsive

-Temper

Extra:

He absolutely refuses to accept himself as inferior to anyone he disagrees with; even if they, by no competition, are better than him in every way.
Accepted!

newcreate.php

"I'm seventeen, almost eighteen."

"Seriously? Do guys have boobs?"

Personality:

"Yeah, right. Like I'm gonna throw myself out to the public."

Reason For Jumping:

"Got pissed at my parents, why else? They ignore me all the time. Bet they haven't even noticed I left . . ."

Appearance:

". . . FINE! LOOK AT ME!!!"

beautiful-anime-girl-1280x1024.jpg

Sexuality:

"I call myself asexual, but I actually had a few crushes. I'm open to guys, so I guess I'm hetero."

"Thirty-Six. Full of snobby people that formed my personality."

Weapons:

"Daggers, two. A bow, with a quiver full of arrows, and a pistol. Stole them from my uncle."

Strengths:

"My sarcasm has gotten me out of a lot of things . . . I had a friend, but she was murdered by some bitch . . . The dark, because it's easier to sneak around. I'm pretty agile, too, and I'm very slim: I refuse to eat a lot of foods for some reason, probably because the cook was terrible. I'm friendly to some, and very crazy with my closest friends. Haven't had one of those in a while, though. I'm loyal, fighting the ones who fight with my friends, and I'm good at shooting targets, so I bet I'm good at killing."

Weaknesses:

"Sarcasm, duh. I'm colourblind in my left eye (best parents ever! Not really). I have insomnia, so . . . shit. Uh, I get distracted easily, and I'm not very sympathetic. I don't like company anymore, so . . . stay away. I have social anxiety disorder, ADHD, OCD, though it's not that strong, and paranoia . . . of a dream. I don't like it, because it replays my friend's murder until the point where I get murdered. Cheerful!"

Extra:

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Ruler Of The Maniae]

newcreate.php

"I'm seventeen, almost eighteen."

"Seriously? Do guys have boobs?"

Personality:

"Yeah, right. Like I'm gonna throw myself out to the public."

Reason For Jumping:

"Got pissed at my parents, why else? They ignore me all the time. Bet they haven't even noticed I left . . ."

Appearance:

". . . FINE! LOOK AT ME!!!"

beautiful-anime-girl-1280x1024.jpg

Sexuality:

"I call myself asexual, but I actually had a few crushes. I'm open to guys, so I guess I'm hetero."

"Thirty-Six. Full of snobby people that formed my personality."

Weapons:

"Daggers, two. A bow, with a quiver full of arrows, and a pistol. Stole them from my uncle."

Strengths:

"My sarcasm has gotten me out of a lot of things . . . I had a friend, but she was murdered by some bitch . . . The dark, because it's easier to sneak around. I'm pretty agile, too, and I'm very slim: I refuse to eat a lot of foods for some reason, probably because the cook was terrible. I'm friendly to some, and very crazy with my closest friends. Haven't had one of those in a while, though. I'm loyal, fighting the ones who fight with my friends, and I'm good at shooting targets, so I bet I'm good at killing."

Weaknesses:

"Sarcasm, duh. I'm colourblind in my left eye (best parents ever! Not really). I have insomnia, so . . . shit. Uh, I get distracted easily, and I'm not very sympathetic. I don't like company anymore, so . . . stay away. I have social anxiety disorder, ADHD, OCD, though it's not that strong, and paranoia . . . of a dream. I don't like it, because it replays my friend's murder until the point where I get murdered. Cheerful!"

Extra:

[/QUOTE]
Accepted~!

[QUOTE="Ruler Of The Maniae]When is the RP starting?

[/QUOTE]
when we get enough people. i was thinking like 4 or 5 more characters.... If you know anyone looking for a RP please tell them about this!

The Artist

• eneos___ene_gendebend___by_black_chappy-d7etq28.jpg

Name || Micheal "Michelangelo" Versalice

Height || 5'11"

Weight || 139 lbs.

Age || 19

Gender || Male

Sexual Preference || Pansexual

"Wink, wink... Am I right?"

Previous Floor || 98

Reason for Jumping || "To paint where he pleases"

• Dragon's%20Breath%20Dagger_20-3053.jpg

"Isn't she cute? Her name is Tammy."

Crime || Thousands of dollars of the currency in property damage/Graffiti

|| "Theme Song" ||

[media]
    [/media]

Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Aight sweet. I won't have a picture yet though as I'm drawing my own character haha
OMFG THAT IS SO BAD ASS. I mean, yeah that's okay. Just submit your info so i can look it over and start the Rp. :)

Stamper said:

The Artist

• eneos___ene_gendebend___by_black_chappy-d7etq28.jpg

Name || Micheal "Michelangelo" Versalice

Height || 5'11"

Weight || 139 lbs.

Age || 19

Gender || Male

Sexual Preference || Pansexual

"Wink, wink... Am I right?"

Previous Floor || 98

Reason for Jumping || "To paint where he pleases"

• Dragon's%20Breath%20Dagger_20-3053.jpg

"Isn't she cute? Her name is Tammy."

Crime || Thousands of dollars of the currency in property damage/Graffiti

|| "Theme Song" ||

[media]
    [/media]

Accepted~! {FYI: I mentally accepted you a while ago....}

Sorry i forgot the whole "Hit the reply button" thing....

Haha. Sorry! Haha I guess I really am an Baka

After @Sh3w0lfSp1r1t posts .....his....? info we'll begin the role play. Mainly because I don't want to wait any longer, and I think eight characters is okay. Any objections?

Name: "The name's Amdis."

Personality: "I'd say I'm quite deceiving, independent, and outgoing. I'm also artistic, musical, and.. Really, I mean really, strange."

Crime: "My crime is graffiti, or what some call, street art."

Sentencing: "my choice was a way too large fine, a few years in the 'prison' or being put down here. So I came down here."

Appearance: you will never know > :D (until I post le picture.)

sexuality: "Purely Heterosexual."

Former floor: "floor 17. I guess it was close so I was bound to be here anyhow."

weapons: "I carry dual daggers. But rarely are they visible nor do I use them."

strengths: "I'm strong, witty, and a great artist so art challenge anyone?"

weaknesses: "I'm not really, well, trained, I am also small in size, which may be a plus... Any who, I'm kinda fiery which gets me into trouble, and I have a lung issue so my stamina is low."

Extra: "I have quite some knowledge in the art of dark magic as well. So... Ye."

(Not the best CS I've done. Quite a quick one I may add so... dunt judge...)

And she thank you very much ^_^

Sh3w0lfSp1r1t said:
Name: "The name's Amdis."

Personality: "I'd say I'm quite deceiving, independent, and outgoing. I'm also artistic, musical, and.. Really, I mean really, strange."

Crime: "My crime is graffiti, or what some call, street art."

Sentencing: "my choice was a way too large fine, a few years in the 'prison' or being put down here. So I came down here."

Appearance: you will never know > :D (until I post le picture.)

sexuality: "Purely Heterosexual."

Former floor: "floor 17. I guess it was close so I was bound to be here anyhow."

weapons: "I carry dual daggers. But rarely are they visible nor do I use them."

strengths: "I'm strong, witty, and a great artist so art challenge anyone?"

weaknesses: "I'm not really, well, trained, I am also small in size, which may be a plus... Any who, I'm kinda fiery which gets me into trouble, and I have a lung issue so my stamina is low."

Extra: "I have quite some knowledge in the art of dark magic as well. So... Ye."

(Not the best CS I've done. Quite a quick one I may add so... dunt judge...)

And she thank you very much ^_^
Accepted~! Sorry for the gender mix up....

I'll start the role play tomorrow, after I finish all/most of my school work. Sorry but school comes first. Plus I have to make the first proctor and monster. So yeah.... Feel free to start making bonds with other characters *evil grin* you might need the extra help. Well talk to you guys later, and have a wonderful rest of your night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back