• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✧. ┊ JUJUTSU KAISEN (ccxcc)一 ( OPEN )

paevocellus

itchy. tasty.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ABOUT ME:
Hello! My name is paev, 20, I use they/she pronouns, and I am an art student in college!! the spring semester is nearly over for me thus i will be open to write soon!! I enjoy chatting ooc (although I'm a little dry at first i get timid hah) I've been off and on with rping so... I won't say I'm confident in my writing,,, but I am more than willing to keep practicing and exploring.​
We can brainstorm and write on rpn or through discord! Or if you want to keep brainstorming and writing separately on rpn and talk ooc on discord, I'm literally cool with whatever, just mention your preferences !! My responses vary and depend mostly on who I am writing with! I can write anywhere between two to six paragraphs or roughly anywhere from 300-900 words. if you would like a writing sample beforehand pls feel free to let me know!! I tend to mirror my partners! My response time also depends, it could be within the same day, a minimum of one response a week, or even take up to a month! if it looks like my responses may take longer to write because of real-life circumstances, I'll try to let you know!​
  • I am open to exploring all sorts of themes and feels, fluff, angst, dead dove, horror-oriented, action-oriented, mystery, casual, literally, I am open, and I'd love to grow and expand my horizons.​
  • I am ghost-friendly!!​
REQUESTS FOR POTENTIAL PARTNERS:
these aren't rules or anything, just things that I would prefer while writing with others !! I love talking ooc and making buddies !! (I'm just rlly dry and nervous sometimes, I know it's really contradicting :')) )​
  • please be over 18.​
  • be LGBT+ friendly!​
  • be open to brainstorming/plotting !! I really like having like a rough structure/outline of what the plot will look like beforehand (it just makes me a little anxious to make assumptions and to wing the plot to go in some random direction)​
  • no one-liners, usage of astericks, or first person. I want to say I'm pretty lenient with response lengths anywhere around 300 minimum is enough to keep me interested. please, just like,,,give me smth to work with teehee​
  • I LOVE headcanons, if your portrayal of your canon character has any, I’d love to hear about it!!​
  • if you have any limits or triggers that I should be aware of if plotting with heavier themes, pls let me know! rping is meant to be fun and I'd hate to suggest anything that might hurt my fellow partners​

LOOKING FOR:
I have watched the entirety of both seasons and JJK 0. and I am having heavy worms for certain pairings... I am currently on vol. 21 of the manga and i am vaguely aware of spoilers... I wanted to first bring up that I do not have any concrete plots in mind, so brainstorming is a must ^^ what I’m really interested in exploring currently are cc/cc pairings! If a character is in bold it means I have a preference in writing that character. If neither character is in bold that means I do not have a preference in that ship. Pairings I'm really invested in as of currently:​
  • suguru geto / satoru gojo​
  • megumi fushiguro / yuji itadori​
Other pairings I am willing to explore:​
  • shoko ieri / utahime iori​
  • yuta okkotsu / maki zen’in​
  • nobara kugisaki / maki zen'in
Although my thread is specifically aimed towards these pairings, romance is not required to be the focal point of the plot! It can be a secondary element to the plot if the setup calls for it! I'd love to try a hand with a more action-oriented plot (even if I have like minimal experience haha)​
SUPER VAGUE PLOT IDEAS:
I am heavily open to canon-divergent plots and AU's! I am actually not too keen on the idea of following a strictly canon plot, or plots heavily similar to the original story of JJK.

some super vague au plots/dynamics:
tattoo artists! satosugu, vet! megumi and firefighter yuuji, fem! satosugu, fem! itafushi--

if interested, please introduce yourself in a pm and mention what you’re looking for ^^​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back