• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Joyous ApHEARTments

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    Joyour ApHEARTments Residents
    Welcome Party!!
    Happy Friday and welcome new residents of Joyous ApHEARTments!! I'm so excited for everyone to be moving in and I hope that everything is going well! If you have any questions, please contact me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

A little about me!
    My name is Eva Vestra and I've owned quite a few apheartment buildings before, never quite this big! I've been married to my beautiful wife for 16 years now and we've adopted 4 children who are now 8, 6, 3, and MasterJuann MasterJuann . It's because of them you're allowed to have pets here! Just kidding, but they do love their pets that they have hahaha!

Now onto why you're all being emailed!
    You should've all also been sent a letter, but if you haven't been able to read it yet, this is what it's about; Tonight we'll be having a big welcome party! Food and drinks will be provided by a few different restaurants nearby. You'll also be given a flyer of different business, such as a library, cafe, daycare, a bakery, and much more! I hope to see you there!

Until then, have fun and good luck unpacking! Please come see me in my office if you have any questions!!

Last edited:

• adelaide

the rebel

Ugh. Adelaide has spent the entire day helping people, which she pretends is her least favorite thing on earth. First, she had to go to Ikea for their apartment, then found some plants for the vet clinic. Then it was assembling furniture in both places, which no one likes. If she met the guy who created the fifty unnessary screws required for making some Swedish shit, she'd smack him in the face. Like just sock him. Oh god, she wants to so bad.

Anyway, she's been struggling to put together a couch for three hours, and it's finally done. So here she sits, collapsed on the couch she just put her entire life's work into. Her idiot brother is telling her something, but she really doesn't give a shit. Just moaning a simple
    "Shut uppppppp."
    in response, she pays no mind to when he leaves the room.

However, it's a couple minutes later when she realizes that she's been left alone. In an open vet clinic. Where someone could walk in at any moment. She should probably be professional, no matter how stupid it seems. So, with a groan, she gets up from her oh so relaxing position and sits behind the counter.

That's as professional as it's getting, she thinks as she begins scrolling through her Instagram feed.

♡coded by uxie♡

Amara Aphitrite

The world was full of so many new things that Amara wanted to explore and investigate, unfortunately she didn't have much time for that today. Life off the island offered so many distractions that the young siren had not made much progress this past week moving into her new apartment. Each morning she woke up with a list of things she needed to do, and each morning she left her empty apartment with the intention of buying the necessary things to fill it. Despite her best efforts though, it often didn't take long for Amara to become distracted by bakeries, or a cute boy, or a store full of pretty sundresses... And each evening the siren would return home armed with shopping bags and pastry boxes instead of furniture, kitchen items, and other household necessities.

So far, Amara had only been able to check a few items off her list: Buy a bed, buy sheets for said bed, buy a shower curtain, and buy a waffle maker. Yes, the last one wasn't much of a necessity, and truthfully Amara had only added it to the list after she purchased it so she felt more productive... But it was just such a neat gadget. She would definitely have to learn to make waffles. Eventually. Once all her other tasks were actually completed. Or maybe once most of the tasks were completed? Or maybe tomorrow? Anyways...

Today was the day of the party at the apartment complex, and Amara had given herself a self-imposed deadline to be done moving in by the time the party started. Despite the certainty that Amara would not meet said deadline, she still had spent the day ignoring all the fun things she wanted to look at in order to stay on track. As the taxi pulled up in front of the apartment complex, the siren pushed her way through all the bags that accompanied her in the back seat to reach the door handle. When the taxi door swung open, half of Amara's bags spilled out of the backseat onto the sidewalk, while she gracefully exited the cab and walked over to the pdriver's open window.

"This might take me a trip or two... or twelve, to carry all my stuff inside," Amara mused, bending over to lean against the door as she smiled at the taxi driver. "Would you mind terribly waiting here and watching all my stuff so it doesn't get taken?" She asked in a sing-song voice, batting her long lashes as her eyes glowed a little bit. "I'd really appreciate it so, so much..." She added with a sweet smile as the driver nodded in agreement, a slightly dazed look on his face. "Thank you so much!" The siren chirped, a little pleased with herself as she walked over to start picking up the bags off the sidewalk.

Taking what she could carry for now, and putting the rest of the stuff into the backseat again, Amara headed toward the apartment building. She hummed happily, her excitement for the party in a couple hours already swirling inside her. The siren couldn't wait to meet all her neighbors and make new friends. She'd grown up with the same people on the island, and the only new people she met were newborn sirens or unfortunate sailors who were shipwrecked on the island. Tonight would be the perfect chance to --

Rrriiiipppp!! The sound of a tearing bag brought Amara back to reality, and suddenly one of the bags in her arms became much lighter as its contents dropped out from the bottom. Amara's eyes widened as she glanced down just in time to watch all the dishes she'd just purchased crash to the sidewalk and shatter at her sandaled feet. For a moment the siren just stood there in disbelief, her cheerful nature from moments ago shattered just like plates as tears welled in her eyes. "Noooo..." She whimpered, needing a moment to let out her despair before she could even think about figuring out what to do about the mess or the other bags still in her hands.

Despondent

In Front of ApHeartments

@N/A

nine lives

1621147180224.png
Sarcove
interaction: (none atm you can talk to famous man)​
outside some rather fancy looking building a small crowed of around twenty or so people mostly media staff for newspapers and tabloid plus a few random people just there all seemily waiting for the door to swing open. Out slithering a huge serpentine creature with the torso of a man, plus a stylish looking puffy leather jacket that seemed to be made of reptile skin. Incredibly stylish and fancy, befitting of the serpentine man Stature, Sarcove considered to be bit of a star model admittedly small time but that’s how one makes it, go big crash hard. He‘d flash a sharp toothed grin towards the camera’s giving them a few shots that would probably make it into a tabloid Before what was essentially a truck like limo pulled up sarcove disappearing inside of it. Now coiled up lazy laying atop pile of his own tail, a small greenish fellow sitting on a seat across form the serpent. ”sarcove buddy I’m always honest with ya, my interested are bank account and since your the one filling em your best interest are mine” the small fairy spoke lighting a cigar. “Yeah I know flick soo what’s happening?” sarcove asked curiously. “Simple where moving ya got a a String of photo shoots and PR events lined up, for next few years of these deal doesn’t fall through... and yes that good for nothing goat will be there too...” Flickerglade sighed knowing sarcove would ask about that friend/spawn Of the devil. “Sweet sooo everything already packed up?” sarcove again asked getting a nod form Flickerglade in response.

A few hours later the limo van and two others pulled up outside the apartment a hired moving crew always hauling stuff out and presumably a certain saytre stored on a couch, and well as sarcove whom just sorta chilled on the pavement watching stuff happen.

• Palimier

MOOD: Cheery
    OUTFIT: Black dress
    INTERACTIONS: Palace Winter
    MENTIONS: Ciet, Alice, and Eva.
    Palimier was excited; it was time for the party that the apHEARTments held. She had always loved visiting and meeting all the people that were moving in. This year she actually had a spot in the event. Which meant more business for her; which was always good. Palimier busied herself with cleaning up the Antique shop she owned. Moving around all the little nick knacks into the right places, and dusting the shelves. It wasn't a big shop, but it was just enough. She didn't need anything more and she didn't want it either. Palimier knew she already had everything she needed. Not even seeing the colours of these objects. She cared not for that anymore. She wished only to help people. Like the amazing children she had taken in and helped.

A loud purring could be heard from the far left side of the shop. Palimier smiled and slowly made her way over. Making sure everything was in place on her way there. Sure enough there she was; the sweet little kitty that had came to her not but a year before. Palace was always sleeping around different places. It was a wonder she could still be tired. Palimier set down her duster and leaned down before Palace. "Hey." She whispered lightly shaking her shoulder. "It's time to wake up. We're going to close here soon." She said to the sleepy kitty softly. Her light tone carrying not but a isle over. Where one another cat heard her. Cecie stalked over jumping up onto the table Palace had her head laid on. She bat at her head; in which Palace stirred and lifted her head up. Only to hiss at Cecie, causing the poor cat to jump and run off. Palimier smiled and laughed. The two of those had a hate love relationship.

Palimier pat Palace's head. Palace purred and slowly stood up from her chair. She then disappeared into the back room; probably grabbing the cleaning supplies. Palimier herself went to the counter to help a customer check out. She made a little small talk with them; before sending them on their way with a new enchanted night light. She smiled and watched them leave; feeling the energy of the object they carried get more and more faint. She smiled wider knowing that it would have a good home. Her hand rested down and started petting the little critter that rested on the counter. Her Chinchilla Dot. He had been sleeping a lot more lately. There was a new vet in town; maybe she would go over later to get Dot a check up. She thought for a moment. Maybe she would take all of her pets; they hadn't had a check up in a while. She shuddered at the thought of them being sick. She hoped that none of them would be.

code by low fidelity.

MOOD: Cheery
    INTERACTIONS: Palace Winter
    MENTIONS: Ciet, Alice, and Eva.

Palimier was excited; it was time for the party that the apHEARTments held. She had always loved visiting and meeting all the people that were moving in. This year she actually had a spot in the event. Which meant more business for her; which was always good. Palimier busied herself with cleaning up the Antique shop she owned. Moving around all the little nick knacks into the right places, and dusting the shelves. It wasn't a big shop, but it was just enough. She didn't need anything more and she didn't want it either. Palimier knew she already had everything she needed. Not even seeing the colours of these objects. She cared not for that anymore. She wished only to help people. Like the amazing children she had taken in and helped.

A loud purring could be heard from the far left side of the shop. Palimier smiled and slowly made her way over. Making sure everything was in place on her way there. Sure enough there she was; the sweet little kitty that had came to her not but a year before. Palace was always sleeping around different places. It was a wonder she could still be tired. Palimier set down her duster and leaned down before Palace. "Hey." She whispered lightly shaking her shoulder. "It's time to wake up. We're going to close here soon." She said to the sleepy kitty softly. Her light tone carrying not but a isle over. Where one another cat heard her. Cecie stalked over jumping up onto the table Palace had her head laid on. She bat at her head; in which Palace stirred and lifted her head up. Only to hiss at Cecie, causing the poor cat to jump and run off. Palimier smiled and laughed. The two of those had a hate love relationship.

Palimier pat Palace's head. Palace purred and slowly stood up from her chair. She then disappeared into the back room; probably grabbing the cleaning supplies. Palimier herself went to the counter to help a customer check out. She made a little small talk with them; before sending them on their way with a new enchanted night light. She smiled and watched them leave; feeling the energy of the object they carried get more and more faint. She smiled wider knowing that it would have a good home. Her hand rested down and started petting the little critter that rested on the counter. Her Chinchilla Dot. He had been sleeping a lot more lately. There was a new vet in town; maybe she would go over later to get Dot a check up. She thought for a moment. Maybe she would take all of her pets; they hadn't had a check up in a while. She shuddered at the thought of them being sick. She hoped that none of them would be.

Last edited:
1621229591091.png
Sandra
interaction:​
Seriously sis you didn’t have to buy me a place...” Sandra huffed her cheeks a bright red, face to face with her elder sister Ophila who just shook her head placing a chitinous hand on the other woman’s shoulder. “it’s the least I can do for you it’s not like you’ve ever asked me for anything I get that you don’t want to ride my coat tail but come on just let me give you a gift...” she’d smile sweetly all six of her eyes squarely on Sandra whom looked up returning the awkward multi-eyed gaze. “you know I’m not gonna just take this for free please there as to be something I can do..” Sandra was practically pleading her pedipalps clacking together nervously, prompting a long-drawn-out sign from Ophila, she knew that Sandra already worked herself to exhaustion sheerly to live up to her own reputation... but she had one idea. “Ok how about you take care of Miko on weekends? then?” she’d reply hesitantly, quickly Sandra would smile just a little hugging her sister tightly. “that's perfect thanks Ophila” Sandra chimed in.
—————
the next morning Sandra was walking down the path her enormous body taking up most of the path as her lower half was that of a spider, and as always she wore exactly the same cashmere shirt That was a few sizes too small for the over two-meter tall Arachne, tapping away at her phone she still had several emails to write and send form the night prior, working for the same company tech your sister was the CEO of offered one a few benefits none of them Sandra ever really wanted to take but inevitably people made the connections that she was the younger sister of Zarzags (think of it like apple) CEO. so she had an apartment now that had apparently already been furnished so that was a bonus. approaching the apartment she saw how many other people where around and sighed.... why to many to get in without stepping on someone or something this would just be perfect...

• The incubus huffed as he settled onto his bed. He'd been trying to piece together the piece of furniture for most of the morning. "Stupid parole officer." He muttered under his breath. Seeing as he hadn't found anyone willing to hire an ex-convict without meeting them, before getting into town, Raz had been sleeping on the floor of his apartment. However, when he had to inform his parole officer about the move, well she sent him a cheap Ikea bed. Raz wasn't exactly a constructive fellow when it came to building anything. So, here he was, tired, frustrated and eighty-five percent certain that he wasn't going to be able to function as a person at that evening's gathering. Thinking of the gathering made the young demon shudder. "Just don't mention being a criminal and you'll be fine." He told himself before moving into his bathroom. "I should take a shower and maybe decide on something to wear." He thought while looking at his closet full of clothes provided by his parole officer. The incubus couldn't help but mutter a small thank you to her, even though she was miles and miles away.

• Dahlia

MOOD: Content
    OUTFIT: Click me!!
    TAGS: mood6 mood6 Syfer Syfer
    MENTIONS: Oliver; Alice
    Dahlia glanced up as she heard Alice speaking, "Oh!" she said and quickly put her things down before going behind the counter, "So sorry about that, I got distracted," she apologized and laughed. "Alice, dear, it's great to see you again," she quickly said to the girl with a smile. "What had you wanted? Oh-right-sugary pastries, of course! Would you like our August Cookies? They're just chocolate chips and m&ms, but the cookie part is a family recipe. They're our top sellers," she explained. When he said yes and thanked her she quickly put a few in a bag for him, "Of course my dear," she smiled and told him the price. As she waited, she decided to keep the interaction going, "You're the person that opened the veterinary clinic right? I know a lot of people have pets or are going to have pets, I hope you're ready to be busy," she joked lightly.

code by low fidelity.

MOOD: eeh...normal?

Dahlia glanced up as she heard Alice speaking, "Oh!" she said and quickly put her things down before going behind the counter, "So sorry about that, I got distracted," she apologized and laughed. "Alice, dear, it's great to see you again," she quickly said to the girl with a smile. "What had you wanted? Oh-right-sugary pastries, of course! Would you like our August Cookies? They're just chocolate chips and m&ms, but the cookie part is a family recipe. They're our top sellers," she explained. When he said yes and thanked her she quickly put a few in a bag for him, "Of course my dear," she smiled and told him the price. As she waited, she decided to keep the interaction going, "You're the person that opened the veterinary clinic right? I know a lot of people have pets or are going to have pets, I hope you're ready to be busy," she joked lightly.

Amara Aphitrite

Before the tears that had welled up in Amara's green eyes had the chance to break free, the young woman heard a pleasant voice asking if she was having trouble. Glancing in Saphira's direction, the siren blinked away some of her tears as the dragon woman offered to help with a giggle, using her tail to sweep all the broken pieces of the dishes into a pile. When the good samaritan asked if Amara had a broom and a dustpan, she just shook her head, realizing she should add that to her list of things to buy. "No, not yet I'm-..." Amara began, before trailing off when Saphira took some of the bags from her and set them down.

Ah, moving in to the complex. Then I guess that means we're neighbors. I'm Saphira and I live in the building next to the apHEARTments with my uncle, Talos.

Her hands now free, Amara wiped away the rest of her tears and smiled gratefully at Saphira. "It's wonderful to meet you Saphira. Thanks for your help with the mess, all the moving in has me overwhelmed and I just kinda lost it there for a sec..." Amara excused, as if she wasn't typically prone to hysterics. "I'm Amara, and very glad to hear we're neighbors." She added, watching the dragon woman pick up the broken pieces of the dishes and fly over to dump them in the trash. The siren's eyes widened a little, still unused to the variety of beings that populated the town and marveling at Saphira's ability. While Amara preferred to stay on the ground, or in the water, it wasn't everyday that she watched someone take flight in front of her.

"You are fantastic!" The siren breathed adoringly, both because of all Saphira's help and her ability to fly. Though when the dragon proceeded to offer to help move Amara in as well, tears welled back up in her eyes. Happy ones this time. The siren was used to people being nice to her, but typically only after she'd used her powers to entrance them. This wonderful being was being kind simply out of the goodness of her heart. "Thank you!!" The pink haired woman cried in relief, throwing her arms around Saphira in appreciation. "That would be so amazing, I have so many bags and I still have to get ready for the party and I promise to find a way to make it up to you..." She said all in one breath as she hugged the dragon, careful not to harm her wings.

"If you don't mind grabbing these bags," Amara said, letting Saphira go and gesturing to the ones sitting on the ground. "I'll just grab some more from the taxi!" She chirped, turning to run back to the car and grab more bags. Suddenly the once overwhelming task no longer seemed as daunting knowing she'd have help. Upon returning to her new friend, Amara smiled brightly. "Okay, shall we? I'm on the third floor, so at least I'm not all the way at the top."

Grateful

In Front of ApHeartments

nine lives

1621147180224.png

Sarcove
interaction: Syfer Syfer
Sarcove wasn't really expecting to talk to anyone right off the bat. however, someone did indeed approaching him they looked by the style of their cloths they seemed to be a witch? or something on the bright side they were a guy so not an obsessive fan.. taking a moment to think about it then sarcove realized no they fellow could still be a massive fan still just not creepily obsessive. "oh well hey there um, yeah err moving in.." sarcove tripped over his words.. watching the person leave he'd just sigh confused a little damn that was a horrible first impression

• "Mommy can't stay right now, okay? I'm going to be late for work--Gracie, please let go..."

Dominique let out a long internal sigh as her daughter gripped her for dear life, sobbing in front of the entrance to the daycare. It hurt like nothing else to have to leave her like this, but she did this every time Dominique had work--plus, this was an unfamiliar place, so she understood that Grace would be even more opposed to being left here. They moved in not too long ago, and even Dominique didn't know much about the daycare aside from it was the only affordable one in the area.

She felt absolutely terrible every single time this happened.

In these moments, thoughts of "if only" plagued her mind. Things like if only she hadn't left her alone so much when she was younger, like if she had more time to spend with her, like if she hadn't been so financially unstable--if she just knew how to comfort her, if she just knew how to be a mother...

"Shhh, shh, it's okay..." Dominique gave in, swaying with her in her arms, a bit embarrassed by the commotion being caused right in public. She rubbed her back and whispered comfort until it felt like she had calmed down, and when she did, Dominique leaned down and tried to have her daughter stand on her own.

She only whined and clung to her more, and started crying again. Dominique quickly shot up and tried to get her toddler to let go of her hair; she couldn't go to work with it all messed up. It was in a neat bun moments ago to accompany her black pencil skirt and white blouse, but now it was all disheveled at Grace's tiny hands. It's no use--she knew that Dominique was trying to leave.

"Okay, okay, it's okay, I'm not going..."

Once again, their difficult routine of comfort and coaxing continued. Yeah, she's definitely going to be late for work now...

Last edited:

• oliver

the father figure

"That would be great, thank you."
    Oliver replies to the fae with a small smile, taking the cookies as she offers them up. Nodding as she mentions his new clinic, he can't help but feel grateful for the friendly conversation. He hasn't really spoken to anybody since moving here, so he is grateful for the dialogue.
    "Yeah, that's me. Business is what I'm hoping for. Actually, the cookies are a peace offering for my baby sister who has been working all day"
    He chuckles, imagining the young girl, bored out of her mind back at the clinic. Oh, to be a teenager.
    "Oh shit sorry, here's my card!"
    Suddenly, it's as if he remembers he actually has to pay for food. Of course he would do this. Just making a fool of out himself already.

♡coded by uxie♡

1624039090474.png
Connor James McKinley
The moving van was already at the apartment complex and moving things in. If one were paying attention, they would see two movers, a cyclops and a minotaur, go into the van and come out with a couch, a couch a certain satyr was lazily laying on. Almost on a whim, Connor looked over from his perch and saw his best friend in the whole wide world. Almost hurling himself off the couch, helped along by the two movers dumping him, Connor began to pick up speed towards the naga. "SARCOVE!" He shouted as he reached about the half way point. Before he reached him, Connor planted his hooves and cam to a skidding stop, kicking up loose bits of rock on the gravel. "What took you so long? You wouldn't believe how long I've been waiting here for. Peanut stopped by and told me what was going on and the next thing I knew those mover dudes had everything packed up and were shipping out. But you know, now that I think about it, I wouldn't have been to surprised if Peanut had you booked and moving around all day so that you didn't show up until after everything was moved in. Hey, Peanut! Why didn't you have him booked for the whole day?"

• Dahlia

Dahlia laughed softly and nodded, "Yes I definitely understand that. Sometimes I do that with my son," she smiled. She already missed her son, and it hadn't even been that long. "No worries!" she smiled and took Oliver's card. She entered everything and swiped his card before handing it back. She gave him his reciept and the bag of cookies, "Thanks for stopping by, I hope that your sister takes the offering," she jokes lightly. They bid goodbye and Dahlia smiles towards Alice, "Now, how can I help you my dear?"

code by low fidelity.

MOOD: eeh...normal?

Dahlia laughed softly and nodded, "Yes I definitely understand that. Sometimes I do that with my son," she smiled. She already missed her son, and it hadn't even been that long. "No worries!" she smiled and took Oliver's card. She entered everything and swiped his card before handing it back. She gave him his reciept and the bag of cookies, "Thanks for stopping by, I hope that your sister takes the offering," she jokes lightly. They bid goodbye and Dahlia smiles towards Alice, "Now, how can I help you my dear?"

Look At Me, Clinging Onto Old Painful Memories Again...
(OOC: Alexis X Ophelia, her first lover, BTW)

rhjewkl;.jpg
I...Miss Her...Them...

Lykan, Alexis.

"There's no way in hell my life will end on my most exciting years!"
Is that so...?

5 Years Ago

There's a knock on the door, but as per usual, the rather broken blonde doesn't even make the effort to get up, or even gaze in the general direction of the door. The dampness of her eyelids make it clear as daylight as to what she had been doing that entire time, along with the drenched pillow and the few cave ins in the wall, big enough for Lex's fists to make a rather nice and snug fit. speaking of her knuckles, they seem to be a bloody mess, understandable considering all the rage that the female had unleashed upon hearing the worst news she could possibly receive. Regardless of her situation, however, Shinku, well, Lex's adopted father, is not one to give up on his daughter so easily. He'll give the effort, no matter how useless it may seem. peeping his head through the door and just checking in on his one and only child.
"Hoi, Lexi..? Are you there...? I, uh....made you breakfast for you..." He wasn't lying, it was no ruse, not at all, however even then, it isn't enough for her to even make the effort and turn around at the bare minimum. not even speak. Why even try it, old man...don't you see the pain within me....
"..."
After receiving the usual no response from her, the ginger simply sighed, looking down at his feet, taking a deep breath before starting to approach the bed and sit down on it, looking over his clearly depressed teen daughter, brushing a few hairs away from her face and caressing her cheek softly. He didn't exactly have much of a plan other than to try and convince her some way.. "Look, I know that Suki was very dear to you, your best friend and all, but you have to move on eventually, at one poi-" The sudden little smack to his hand stunned him slightly, till the sight of her slowly turning her head around to face him made him quiet down and listen. Alexis had a little bit more to say, but...all she could muster to say without hurting the man's feelings was a simple:
"Just leave me alone...please... "
Shinku 2.jpg
"...All I ask for you...is to not rot away like a brainless zombie, sweetie..." No matter what, he was rather a bit stubborn, so something like that wasn't gonna stop him.
"..." However, with the silence, perhaps it was for the best that he back away, rather than to push it on her immediately, with another sigh, he got up on his feet once more, heading out the door, looking back once with his yellow orbs then back down at the floor, kicking his feet, defeated, telling her: "I'll wait for you...till you come out... " Before heading out, leaving her behind.
"..."

Present Day.

"Got it, got, whatever. Can't you just can it for a minute? I gotta go ahead and do something."
Kylie 2.jpg
"Tch, adios." With a little annoyed grunt, the blonde hangs up her phone, slipping it to her rear pocket then placing both hands on her hips, looking over at Lex, who had just finished putting on her clothes and fixing her hair a little. witha little sigh at what she had just done, putting her friend ahead of her occupation as per usual, the green orbs of Kylie's looked over at the fellow blonde before starting. "God, people just don't know when to shut up. It annoys the fuck out of me..." The lesbian's face simply shifted to one of laughter, minus the actual laughing part, She could definitely relate, and with a little bit of gestures with her hands, she made the connection, managing to sign out: I can relate to that on a spiritual level. As a response. "Figured. Anyways, you ready? We gotta get you there as soon as we can." She held up her keys to her car, making the fellow blonde perk up a little, due to the racing blood flowing within her, as well as the knowledge of cars as well. Time to sign it out for her. She's quite lucky that she managed to learn so quickly, otherwise she would be rather screwed in terms of communication unless they had a phone or something. I believe I am, Kyle.
"Good, race you there!" The pigtailed blonde flashed a little grin at her best friend, doing a little twirl then starting to leave. however, before she could go fully out, a hand grabbing at her wrist stopped her right on her tracks, making her turn around to see what was the issue, if any. "Hrm, what is it?"
Alexis 4.jpg
There were small little tears coming out from the yellow eyes the lesbian, wiping them away in happiness at the thought of having another go at life. She was grateful to even be here, standing and breathing before her now popstar friend. It didn't feel super long ago since she first heard her idea of becoming famous. Now...well,, look at her now. Thanks....so very much, Kyle. For the second chance... The cute little gesture of gratitude Lex made to her simply made her bring her into her arms and pat her head softly, not sure what else to do in all honesty in this moment, other than to smile. "No need. anything for my best friend." Regardless of her words, she couldn't help but at least thank her anyways. But still...thanks...

Alexis 3.jpg
I'm lucky I can even remember how to ride...it's really been that long, has it... Looking down at the steering wheel of the car she called her own, the Polestar 1, she traces her fingers over the logo, smiling as some of her past memories flood back in, when she didn't have this fancy looking car...with the old, pretty crappy GTX instead. Well, at least building that car up wasn't as hard as it was initially poised, but even then, at least it was satisfying to see it turn from a shitbox to something actually worth driving. However, the day she actually found time to test drive the completed car... I wish I didn't go that day... She was slightly lost in her own thoughts, till a little knock was heard on her window screen, pulling her back down to Earth, shaking her head and tracing her digits over the handlebars of the driver door. Heh, Look at me, clinging to old painful memories again.... The tiny, barely noticeable smile that formed on her lips, disappeared jus as fast as it appeared, the flashbacks to all the happy thoughts that she originally had turned into just complete pain. I miss her....them....Suki, Mom...Ophe... She nearly had the urge to cry once more, but after a few deep breaths, she managed to recover from them, opening the door, putting a foot out, stepping out and closing the door right behind her. Enough pain. I have to move on...
"You ready?" The yellowed eyed blonde looked over at the other woman, going to sign out what's up, only to fall silent immediately at the sight of her...interesting alternative apparel.
"..."
Kylie.png
"Ugh, just ignore the stupid getup. I have to avoid the public somehow." As a popstar, Lex could see why traveling along secretively would be good, but, at the same time... See, you say that, but... She broadly gestures to the woman's W motor Fenyr Supersport, which screams unsubtle. "Yeah, I know my car isn't exactly subtle, but I mean, look at it, it just screams 'Outta the way, mates!" The blonde saw the opportunity to mock the woman slightly, so she took it, hesitating at first, then starting to sign it out. Until they see the shortstack of a driver. She held her hand over her mouth, almost looking like she was trying to laugh subtlety, minus, once again, the actual laugh itself. "Don't push it." The little insult did managed to make a curve Kylie's lips tiny smile forming as she says goodbye to her closest friend, turning around to head to her car again. "Take care of yourself, Evanna." Despite the woman being unable to see her, back facing her and starting to distance away, Lex's smile returned, signing to Kylie's back pretty much: Same here, Kyle. With that out the way, it was time for her to turn around, take a deep breath and just go in, check the place out for now, since the party invitation said the party wouldn't be till a bit later, so might as well learn the p- "I AM NOT DATI- UGHHH!" Place...well, that could only really mean one thing. The public, inevitably, caught up with Kylie. Well, at least she managed to slip away, and now she was homefree to do whatever she desired.
hvgfyui.jpg
So this is the start of a new legacy, eh...? Bring it on.

• The party was in full swing. The flyers were all neatly places on a table, filled with ads to all of the different businesses around the apartment complex. The park outside the building was decorated with many strings of lights and multiple tables filled with different food. Eva was greating everyone to the best of her ability, while also making sure all of her children were behaving. Especially MasterJuann MasterJuann . Multiple people that lived there were filling up the large park, many children were at the fountains with their parents nearby. How many soulmates will meet each other tonight??

1626412142612.png
Sandra
interaction: none​
sandra couldn’t help but feel very conspicuous at this whole party. she wasn’t exactly going to refuse going since well she needed to meet the new people here, she stood out like a sore thumb her massive frame taking up a fair bit of space as she tried to stay somewhat out of the way still wearing the same far too small cashmere shirt, well it wasn’t exactly the same it was a different one that looked exactly like all the other copies of that shirt she had. While she‘d never really been self conscious about such a clothing choice she felt a slight bit here, maybe people would get the wrong idea? Hopefully not. One of the standout people she did spot was a Naga wearing a very expensive looking leather jacket the guys face instantly registered as Sarcove, he was some model for a fashion brand not exactly a HUGE super star but enough Sandra knew who he was. So she’d be sharing an apartment complex with a star interesting.
while Sandra had never been a big drinker she though maybe a glass of wine would take the edge off this whole situation she’d dumped herself in. however she’d forgotten another quirk of her arachne biology alcohol effected her very differently serving more like a energy drink… meaning the huge female was now all jittery with energy This would be… fun…

Amara Aphitrite

With the help of her new acquaintance Saphira, Amara was able to successfully transport all her purchases from the taxi to her apartment without breaking anything else. The shattered plates were soon forgotten though, the siren’s mood lifted entirely by her interaction with the seemingly young dragon woman. With the party approaching, the two had parted ways in order to get ready, but Amara hoped to run into Saphira again there. There were so many questions swirling in the pinkette’s head that she wanted to ask her new friend. Well, at least in Amara’s book their were friends already.

It wasn’t until she was nearly finished getting ready for the party that Amara noticed people from the building carrying food and favors with them as they headed to the park. “Barnacles!” The Siren cursed, biting her lip as she realized she didn’t really have anything to contribute to the party except herself. Though as she glanced at her reflection in the body length mirror, Amara assured herself that she was a treat, there just wasn’t enough of her to go around. Now flustered and not wanting to look rude, the pink haired woman scampered around her kitchen, pulling out what few groceries she had and taking stock of what she could make.

Food from this world was still fairly new to her, so Amara was already at a disadvantage. But deciding something was better than nothing, she went to work making peanut butter, jelly and Dorito sandwich squares. The Siren had found she quite liked the taste of the nacho chip with the sweet sandwich humans liked, and imagined that it was a normal combination. Arranging the crustless mini sandwiches on a baking sheet, since she didn’t have any trays yet, Amara appraised her work and smiled with satisfaction. This living on her own wasn’t so hard!

Cooking sheet in hand, Amara left her apartment and made her way down to join the party. It took all of her will power not to become distracted by all the fun looking booths as she made her way over to deposit her contribution at the food table. Finding a spot amongst the more gourmet options, Amara set down her culinary creation confidently and brushed her hands off. Crisis adverted! Now to find some fun! Or a cute guy to entrance talk with! Or both!

Excited

Park

@N/A

nine lives

• This is so awkward...

Niqui was as stiff as a board as she walked with her coworker, holding Grace as she looked around the party with interest.

After this morning's failed drop off, Pierre had run into her and recognized her as the new hire they had been waiting on. He assured that it wasn't a big deal, that they were a lax place and her situation was understandable--even insisted she bring Grace along with her, and when she arrived everyone was more than happy to have her join.

Now that Pierre's work day is over, and Niqui is on break, he asked if she wanted some help meeting the person who runs the daycare. She's not sure why he's going out of his way, but the walk from the office to the party was an extremely quiet one. She's been as stiff as a board. He wasn't even trying to break the silence, so she had no idea if he was just quiet or uncomfortable...

Still, she's glad she has this opportunity. Pierre said he'd be way more free during the party than during the regular work day, and Niqui was hoping that less kids and a chance to talk to him one on one would let drop offs be easier from now on.

"Okay, here we are," Pierre said, nodding to an (very handsome) man handing out fliers.

"I can't thank you enough for helping me out all day.."

"Don't mention it. You're new, right? Everyone in this town is really relaxed. Don't worry about little things like this."

Niqui nodded, but she wasn't sure if she could agree on this being a "little thing". So far, though, everyone she's met has been way too nice--it was almost eerie. Hopefully things stay that way.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," he said, waving goodbye and turning to walk away--and then swerving to the opposite direction after seeing a coffee table.

Now alone again, Niqui took a deep breath and walked over to the man Pierre called Atlas. She really, really hoped Grace wouldn't make too much of a fuss; her break was going to be over soon.

"Um, excuse me?" she said softly, flashing a polite smile in preparation for when he turned to look at her.

Last edited:

• Saphira had an easy time helping Amara move into her apartment. She was ecstatic to make a new friend and to introduce her to her uncle Talos at the party. "Talos, you won't believe this. There's this really pretty girl that's moved into the apartment next door. She's a little clumsy and broke some of her plates, but I promised her I'd help her find some to replace those. She's so friendly, a little strange though, I think she's not from around town. Isn't that exciting?"

"I'm glad you made a friend Saphira, but you need to go get ready the party's about to start and you're still wearing a just a t-shirt and some shorts." He pointed to her outfit and in a flash, she was off to her room. "Geez. That girl is something else entirely." He let out a chuckle as he stared at the sushi on the plate he was bringing as an hors d'oeuvre. Soon the young dragoness was back in a more formal blue gown that went well with her scales. "That's much better. We want to leave a good impression on our neighbors, though it seems you've done so with one of them already." The dragon let out a chuckle as he opened the door. He felt a bit uncomfortable being dressed in a suit but as he'd mentioned to his niece this was a more formal even and he couldn't be walking around without a shirt on. What would people think of him? But he for certain would be taking it off once the party was done with.

When they walked over, Talos watched in shock as Saphira was off to the races to find this mysterious neighbor of theirs. "That girl is as excitable as ever." He let out a soft laugh as he walked over to Eva and gave her a greeting. "Evening Ms. Vestra, hope you don't mind your neighbors coming over to enjoy the festivities, then again you sent the email to me so it should be alright."

"Talos, how good to see you. And you still haven't aged a day since you moved in." Eva sighed while looking at the dragon. "Must be nice having so long to live." Talos merely chuckled, mentioning he's had to meet and watch three different soulmates die so it wasn't all rainbows and ice cream. "Ah, but you still cherish those memories. And who's to say you won't meet number four at this little shindig? Go put that sushi in the ice at the table, I figured you'd do something over the top and had it prepared. Where'd you fly to this time?"

"The same spot I always go to for Tuna. It's the perfect spot." He waved goodbye to Eva as he made his way over to the table and set down some of the sushi. "There we go, now that the sushi's provided, what should I do now?" He asked to himself while unsure of who to talk to. He knew a lot of the residents and honestly, he still felt uncomfortable in his suit. He decided to try and snack on something as he hadn't really eaten since he got up and went out to get the fish. He reached down and grabbed what looked like a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich, however, taking a bit brought a realization. "Dorito's? Someone definitely has unique taste..." Taking another bite he couldn't help but finish the sandwich quickly. "It may be unique but can't question their results. That was pretty good!"

Meanwhile, Saphira was hustling about the place looking for Amara. However, there were too many people to find her. "Aww man. I wanted Talos to meet her." She pouted for a moment before deciding she'd just naturally have to run into Amara and introduce her to Talos then. So for now she started over towards the children. They were always so easy to play with and entertain.
    Desert_Blossom Desert_Blossom

Last edited:

• Dahlia

MOOD: Conent
    TAGS: Mona and Oornal Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
    MENTIONS:
    Dahlia smiled as Mona slithered on over, and noticed the excitement August seemed to have also. "Oh it's going-" "Wait, you have competition Ms. Lami-mami?" another voice added in. Dahlia turned her head to see an incredibly tall centuar, well, was he incredibly tall for centuars? She wasn't sure, but didn't feel comfortable asking, as he was a stranger. Dahlia laughed lightly as Mona hissed. "I wouldn't say competition, Auggie and I love to eat at Mona's when we're able to," Dahlia smiled. She knew that technically, Mona was her competition, but Dahlia never viewed it as such. August especially loved Mona's food. August immediately perked up from his almost shy nature when he heard the word animals, and excitedly looked around. "Oh he very much loves animals, we'll be sure to stop by to visit them," Dahlia smiled as August just looked more excited. She shifted him slightly so he was on her hip and stuck out a hand to shake Oornals, "It's great to meet you Oornal, as Mona introduced, I'm Dahlia, and this is my son August," she laughed softly as Auggie mimicked his mom and also stuck out his hand with a bright smile.

code by low fidelity.

TAGS: Mona and Oornal Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
    MENTIONS:

Dahlia smiled as Mona slithered on over, and noticed the excitement August seemed to have also. "Oh it's going-" "Wait, you have competition Ms. Lami-mami?" another voice added in. Dahlia turned her head to see an incredibly tall centuar, well, was he incredibly tall for centuars? She wasn't sure, but didn't feel comfortable asking, as he was a stranger. Dahlia laughed lightly as Mona hissed. "I wouldn't say competition, Auggie and I love to eat at Mona's when we're able to," Dahlia smiled. She knew that technically, Mona was her competition, but Dahlia never viewed it as such. August especially loved Mona's food. August immediately perked up from his almost shy nature when he heard the word animals, and excitedly looked around. "Oh he very much loves animals, we'll be sure to stop by to visit them," Dahlia smiled as August just looked more excited. She shifted him slightly so he was on her hip and stuck out a hand to shake Oornals, "It's great to meet you Oornal, as Mona introduced, I'm Dahlia, and this is my son August," she laughed softly as Auggie mimicked his mom and also stuck out his hand with a bright smile.

Zythis did not like the party, he was not a fan of going out and doing anything truth be told. But he had been 'politely asked' to come. Who knew what that meant for him if he didn't. Probably a higher rent at least, and a hunt for an excuse to evict him at worse. And he didn't know how hard the land lords were willing to look for a fault, or how willing they'd be in making one up. So he begrudgingly went, keeping towards the outskirts of it all, a plate of a few choice pickings in one hand. Quickly scanning the crowd, he was somewhat disappointed that he could not see another fellow demon. Though perhaps they were just suppressing their powers like he was, and that made them appear as something they were not.

• Palimier

MOOD: Esctatic

INTERACTIONS: Palace and Ciet

MENTIONS: Alice

Palimier carefully placed the mug on the table before her, her delicate fingers tracing over the small crack on the handle. She closed her eyes and whispered a few words to the universe. A small green glow appeared at her fingertips. She opened her eyes again and removed her hand; the crack was gone. Palimier smiled at both herself and the mug. What a beautiful thing that could be done, erasing your mistakes so simply. If only it could be that easy with life. She looked up again just as Ciet was approaching. He carried a box in his hands. As he set it down she reached down and pat his back; a smile on her face as she spoke. "Thank you. You may rest now." Ciet smiled at her gratefully; sitting down on the chair behind the booth. She looked around at the many things they had to sell. Many small nick knacks and a sign that read "We fix what has been broken" in bright green fancy letters. Palimier was quite pleased with herself and her work. She looked over to the side at the other booths and the people standing at them. There was quite the variety this year. Yet still Palimier was confident she was going to get a few more customers, and maybe even find the kids soulmates.

She had always wished to find her children's love. Leave them in the care of someone that would be able to love them as she did. Although through all of this she never once thought of finding her own soulmate. Palimier had never really believed in the whole soulmate thing. And after some complications with her last relationship; love just wasn't that appealing to her. But maybe, just maybe, someone might rekindle her flame.

Palimiers bright green eyes traced over the crowd and then back over to the people nearest to her. Palace was leaning over the table with her hand rested on her folded arms. She bent down and put a hand on her shoulder blade. "Sweetie why don't you go off and talk to someone? Maybe get some food. I promised you food." As Palace's head raised so did Palimiers eyes. She scanned the surrounding area and pointed to the table with food. "Over there. I know you're hungry. Go eat." A warm motherly smile spread across her features as she looked back down at Palace; whom was now moving to get up. As Palace walked away she thought to herself. Food sounds really good right now actually. Palimier looked down at Ciet, who was sitting next to her. "Could you man the table for me. I'm going to get a quick bite to eat." She waited until he responded, and then moved to follow after Palace. Making her way through the crowd and to the table of food.

code by low fidelity.

MOOD: Estatic

INTERACTIONS: Palace and Ciet

MENTIONS: Alice

Palimier carefully placed the mug on the table before her, her delicate fingers tracing over the small crack on the handle. She closed her eyes and whispered a few words to the universe. A small green glow appeared at her fingertips. She opened her eyes again and removed her hand; the crack was gone. Palimier smiled at both herself and the mug. What a beautiful thing that could be done, erasing your mistakes so simply. If only it could be that easy with life. She looked up again just as Ciet was approaching. He carried a box in his hands. As he set it down she reached down and pat his back; a smile on her face as she spoke. "Thank you. You may rest now." Ciet smiled at her gratefully; sitting down on the chair behind the booth. She looked around at the many things they had to sell. Many small nick knacks and a sign that read "We fix what has been broken" in bright green fancy letters. Palimier was quite pleased with herself and her work. She looked over to the side at the other booths and the people standing at them. There was quite the variety this year. Yet still Palimier was confident she was going to get a few more customers, and maybe even find the kids soulmates.

She had always wished to find her children's love. Leave them in the care of someone that would be able to love them as she did. Although through all of this she never once thought of finding her own soulmate. Palimier had never really believed in the whole soulmate thing. And after some complications with her last relationship; love just wasn't that appealing to her. But maybe, just maybe, someone might rekindle her flame.

Palimiers bright green eyes traced over the crowd and then back over to the people nearest to her. Palace was leaning over the table with her hand rested on her folded arms. She bent down and put a hand on her shoulder blade. "Sweetie why don't you go off and talk to someone? Maybe get some food. I promised you food." As Palace's head raised so did Palimiers eyes. She scanned the surrounding area and pointed to the table with food. "Over there. I know you're hungry. Go eat." A warm motherly smile spread across her features as she looked back down at Palace; whom was now moving to get up. As Palace walked away she thought to herself. Food sounds really good right now actually. Palimier looked down at Ciet, who was sitting next to her. "Could you man the table for me. I'm going to get a quick bite to eat." She waited until he responded, and then moved to follow after Palace. Making her way through the crowd and to the table of food.

Last edited:
OOC: This took like forever, FFS. Sorry and I hope it's good!
If Power is everything in this world... having a voice...
__nikaidou_saki_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_odawara_hakone__sample-bf849e3c0fce1d3958e3acd0067cd...jpg
...Then I'll try to have the most I can.

Lykan, Alexis

Nine years ago, there was a promise between several friends, a promise that would bind the hearts and minds of several small kids to the knowledge of this strange circumstance that had given birth to something within them, almost as from will alone, they had grown these supernatural abilities, from fantasies they never knew existed from the first place.... but here they were, with this powers....and nothing to use with them, nothing to show that they in fact do exist. Everyone just thought it was a hoax, a joke from the imagination on some group of kids, nothing to be taken seriously. And well, the others should be grateful, wherever they may be in this stage of life... should she call it that anymore? Probably not...more like what might as well be hell. Peering over at the ride she called hers, the new Polestar 1, highly modified to fit her needs and wants, she couldn't help but get flashbacks. The fancy body kit and all the extra horsepower, it's more than just for showing of. Way more. At this rate, it's more of a form of survival, because not only was it her main source of income, but with her driving ability and her thrill to be out there, racing when it was prohibited, every single inch of upgrades she's made to that machine...matters. Every body panel, every engine part, to it's fancy wheels and tires. While she may no longer have a voice, every since she lost the ability to see the colors of her own car, she used the voice, the roar of her Polestar to do the talking for her. Silent, but deadly, you could say. She was always known to be like that, ever since she first entered the racing scene, back in like what feels like forever, when she she was the happiest gal in the world, but now, things, times have changed, and now, while she used to be able to see the world at it's best going near 200, now, everything's just slown down...to a complete crawl, a hellish purgatory to her almost, ever since her soul seemingly died that damned day. It's the worst pain she's ever felt, hearing the news, that the best person, the sweetest gal she ever met, the person that changed her world, had suddenly...
Gah!
Speaking of mess ups, it appears she's accidentally sent of the alarm of her own car. Looks like she dozed off in the clouds again, the thunderstorms of her past and all. Gah, she really should stop doing that, but she couldn't help but do that on occasion. It's a bit ridiculous. Every time she thinks she's over it, that happens. And well, now here she was, looking around, seeing everyone around her looking right at her and just sheepishly turning off the alarm, grabbing all of her stuff and just heading out to look for her apartment. Great, yet another embarrassing moment to add to the list.

I'll probably survive.

Probably. For the others. For my own sake.

For her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back