• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Joyous ApHEARTments

Absolutely Smitten by Dodie

filler thing. ignore

• Welcome to Joyous ApHEARTments!! The newest apartment building in some generic city! There's all sorts of different things just within walking distance! Such as: a bakery, a small library, a veterinary clinic, and much more! We hope you enjoy your stay here at Joyous apHEARTments and maybe find some love while you stay but that's not important! What is important is that you come on down to the welcome party held in the middle of the gardens. You'll meet some new people and have fun drinks-but sorry! You need to be 21 for alcohol!! You'll be able to meet the head landlord and ask them questions if you need to. Oh! And your pets are most welcome aswell! Please, pick up after them!

Joyous ApHEARTments takes place in a world where you don't see color until you lock eyes with your soulmate. If your soulmate dies, your vision will go back to black and white. If your soulmate admits to you that they don't love you anymore, then again, your vision will go back to black and white. Feel free to ask me questions in the discord and I will answer them-and update this as well!! We'll start off with people moving in-but you can also be already moved in if you'd like-and then be .

Info

Info

Rules

Links

Music

♡design by howlingwoods, coded by uxie♡

im interested! but is discord required? I don't really use it and can't, so I just wanted to know before I join :o

might be interested, but how fast are you hoping for replies to be? my job leaves me with no free time on the days i work so i'd only be able to put out a response one or two times every week.

might be interested, but how fast are you hoping for replies to be? my job leaves me with no free time on the days i work so i'd only be able to put out a response one or two times every week.
One or two times a week is just fine! There’s really no rush for this as it’s just a fun and-hopefully-cute slice of life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back