• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Journey~ Character Building Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Damafaud Damafaud

Awesome character. I'd like a little more for the personality. So far it describes her purpose, which is a large part of her personality, but not all of it. Try and capture a little more about who she is as a person, what makes her laugh? What makes her angry? Does she have any simple pleasures like a game, or a hobby. How do you get on her good side etc.

Arai Arai
I love this character, I have a feeling she and Zero would have some common ground.

The one thing is you are only permitted one magical ability to start as a human, so if you could grey two of them out for now, and you'll be able to use them again in fairly short order, plus others.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Can our characters have enchanted items that were gifted to them by a god, aside from weapons? I'm thinking things that would be generally useful outside of combat. Some ideas I had were a drinking horn that purifies any liquid placed in it, so that it can make safe drinking water and neutralize poisons, or a vial of magic water that can heal injuries. Stuff like that.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Can our characters have enchanted items that were gifted to them by a god, aside from weapons? I'm thinking things that would be generally useful outside of combat. Some ideas I had were a drinking horn that purifies any liquid placed in it, so that it can make safe drinking water and neutralize poisons, or a vial of magic water that can heal injuries. Stuff like that.
Demons cannot, but humans could if you like, for now tho I will limit the items to a number of uses per day.

Last edited:
Elowyn Elowyn sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I couldn't read your CS on my phone so I had to wait until I got to my pc.

I really like your character! If it's okay with you, her powers are a little op for the start of the thread, so, may I limit her healing to three major injuries or illnesses each day (or at least after a very long rest) and I'd like to limit her speaking to animals to one specific kind of animal, birds for example, because my character also has that skill, but only with wolves.

If those changes are okay I shall accept your character as soon as they are done.

Elowyn Elowyn sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I couldn't read your CS on my phone so I had to wait until I got to my pc.

I really like your character! If it's okay with you, her powers are a little op for the start of the thread, so, may I limit her healing to three major injuries or illnesses each day (or at least after a very long rest) and I'd like to limit her speaking to animals to one specific kind of animal, birds for example, because my character also has that skill, but only with wolves.

If those changes are okay I shall accept your character as soon as they are done.
No problem, its been updated. Im usually on my laptop so sorry for the mobile unfriendly formatting!

Finished with the CS for now! I'm open to any kind of feedback, especially regarding the abilities. I tried my best to balance them out, but I can always restrict them a bit more.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Posted my human ranger-type! Let me know if I missed anything, or if you have any questions. Also, sorry for the super long background. I got carried away.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Posted my human ranger-type! Let me know if I missed anything, or if you have any questions. Also, sorry for the super long background. I got carried away.
Never apologize for a great backstory. You write beautifully.

Character accepted! The God queen will have sent your character on to a mountain city called Bajie. Our characters just arrived there. If you read my last two posts you'll be well placed for an introduction post of your own. I'll get you the discord link.

DirtyBirdyAK DirtyBirdyAK Monday Monday Goonfire Goonfire Damafaud Damafaud Arai Arai Lioness075 Lioness075 Kibaa Kibaa ShadyLady ShadyLady

I want to start this again if you're interested. I'm still dealing with some health issues, but I am hoping things are going to continue improving, and I feel I have enough energy to start writing. Let me know if you want to continue, I'll keep us in the town we're at with the story the same and write a new intro post from there. I'll do some recruiting to get a few more players. You can keep your characters (I'll keep Korro) or make new ones, as you like.

The discord will be the same, what say you?

I'll definitely be keeping Falarion and am always here for the RP. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back