• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Low Solipsism

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
2002-06-15, Moscow, Russia.
Chubarov Yermola Stanislavovich

The man born in Russia has been given a name after his mother's father because it is said he had not any father of his own... A lie.

His father was no one else than DIO himself.
Chubarov recently used a Stone Mask on himself, turning into a vampire. What is more dangerous is that he had inherited the Stand power and, using the mixture of all of his powers; he wishes to re-create the USSR and revive Stalin, then rule over the whole world like a God.

He must be stopped, therefore begins our travel toward Moscow.

Also, the characters will use Hamon alongside with Stands.

ROLES:

Villain: (Taken by Birdsie Birdsie )
Sidekicks: Helpers for the villains. Think: Dio's Vampires; Esidisi and Wamuu; The Stand Users that Dio employed, etc. These will be recurring. They won't die in the first encounter.
- ( Flip Jester Boy Flip Jester Boy )

JoJo: The main character, a descendant of the Joestar bloodline. ( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer nominated me for this role. I already made a CS, so I suppose: Taken by Birdsie Birdsie .)
JoBro: A friend for the main character. Think Speedwagon, Ceasar or Kakyoin. ( A aaaah )
BroJo: Another friend for the main character. ( Safety Hammer Safety Hammer )
Mentor: A mentor for the rest of the characters. Think William Zeppeli, Lisa Lisa, or Old Joseph. A master of his Stand and/or Hamon. ( Quiet Quiet )
Villain-Gone-Ally: Someone who will start off as evil and join the JJ-Team later on. Think Polnareff, or even Kakyoin early on. Stroheim also fits in somewhat. ( Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon )

OPTIONAL ROLES:
Support: A person with a weaker Stand and combat abilities who compensates for it with technical skills and abilities, or contacts with people in high places.
Assault: A person with a stronger Stand and combat abilities who pays for it with the expense of social skills and other such abilities. Maybe inhuman in appearance.
Ally-Gone-Villain: Opposite of the Villain-Gone-Ally. Straizo, for an instance.

Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Last edited:
Awww, wish I had seen this earlier! All the roles I'd be interested in have all been satched up. XD Oh well, have fun guys!

I changed my mind. I want in if this RP is still going on. I'll take either Ally Gone Villain, or Assault. I have character ideas that will fit both roles. :)

I also have a character sheet all set and ready to go for the Main JoJo if you don't want to play him. All up to you though.

Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back