• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom JoJo OCs

GSSquared

Does Not Know He Got The Title "Well-Known Member
I wanted to do a Jojo's bizarre adventure with OCs and stuff, I posted a thread but nobody respond so I guess I'll make an interest check for it.

yeah i was planning something like the original. Kinda like a mixture of Battle for Egypt and Diamonds are Unbreakable. Not a lot of traveling but a lot of scheming and fighting. I'm thinking like DIO's mansion style for the setting. Idk what time frame though.

Would it follow the general plot of the series with a member of the Jostar family as the protagonist, and if so would it be in the main universe as phantom blood, or the one about Speedwagon? Would you want your character to be the Jostar?

Or a possibility is to have an alternate universe where the events in the series didn't happen, allowing a different creation of the series plotlines?

Btw, I am super interested. I really like the series.

I love the series too (obvs). I was thinking in he same type of plot line, but not nessecarilly following the Joestars. I think it's in a different universe where the story is based of your character rather than the Joestars. I say your character because I plan mine to be the villain (he may become good and help fight DIO by the end who knows). If you want to be a future member of the Joestar line you can, in not opposed.

Okay, in terms of the time period I am going to suggest the sixties 'cause it so far hasn't been done in the series and it would allow me to use the word groovy.

Im down, wanna do it over pm. Also groovy is a respectable reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back