• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined high school fantasy OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Me bored and eating food as i unravel all the mental subjects that drive characters to actions or thoughts for no reason and totally ruining it for me and or everyone else

Man RPing this is fucked. Just gonna have to say that i either went to couch or not and then Ridley wakes up either way or whatever. Which is not as fun

Haha, and Ridley either way would have gotten a good nights rest.

Just because you said that I’m never posting a drawing of mine in this thread.

Spencypoo Spencypoo I need to know what latitude Faray High is. If you can just make up an estimate or give me an indication of where it is so I can make up an estimate that would be cool pls.

Spencypoo Spencypoo It might be better to just let us know where we are in the world. The reason I am asking is because Michael is going to measure the sunrise to find out his location using science and maths.

O_O

1. M a k e o n e u p
2. It's mid-spring
3. The location in the school's place and wonky so the location of where you are Is literally just the school

O_O

1. M a k e o n e u p
2. It's mid-spring
3. The location in the school's place and wonky so the location of where you are Is literally just the school

I imagined that might be the case thanks for specifying. Michael's powers are based on where he is on the Earth, I will make something up.

Tlaltetzu Tlaltetzu hi i would like to plot with you. i notice michael is a human, elise feels super out of place rn because she was adopted in a normal human family and grew up as a human with a normal life. i feel like your char and my char could be friends as a familiarity in a world full of fantasy creatures. i can see them get along well

Michael is free now if you wanted Elise to meet him in the lunchroom, but you will have to forgive him if he starts a conversation with the first person to enter the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back