• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined high school fantasy OOC chat!

Main
Here
Characters
Here
My thing here is that we now have two half angels and I fear for the day they meet Jötengaumer. So many sweet or kind folk. Then my murder monster.
😅 😅😅

hAHAH. Jacob is much closer to Jötengaumer than Featherine. Though I can't wait to see the chaos when Jötengaumer finds out Jacob's a monster hunter-

Last edited:
My thing here is that we now have two half angels and I fear for the day they meet Jötengaumer. So many sweet or kind folk. Then my murder monster.
😅 😅😅

"Sweet"?

hAHAH. Jacob is much closer to Jötengaumer than Featherly. Though I can't wait to see the chaos when Jötengaumer finds out Jacob's a monster hunter-

"Featherly"?

You guys do realise that Featherine is basically an Angel Supremacist... Right? I kind of ship her with Jacob but that's not happening any time soon since he's obviously a Nephilim at first glance

Faray high. Some events will happen at CCFA and cause them to join with the students of Faray high- Until disaster strikes again and they're forced to move into a new location as one school. Something completely different

Since the Faray high rp starts tomorrow evening, If any Faray high students would like to read or maybe catch up to the CCFA rp id drop the link below

Last edited by a moderator:
I skimmed the Faray's CS and saw 2 half-angel. Add my character in and we will have 3 half-angels. Nicenice. All of us also seem to depict the angels as supremacist isolationist race living in a literal Nirvana XD

I skimmed the Faray's CS and saw 2 half-angel. Add my character in and we will have 3 half-angels. Nicenice. All of us also seem to depict the angels as supremacist isolationist race living in a literal Nirvana XD

I apologize in advance for the future hard times that Featherine will put Oriana through e.e

I apologize in advance for the future hard times that Featherine will put Oriana through e.e
I will look forward to that XD

Also it seems Oriana is still the only char with no combat kits. I kinda want to keep her that way but I also don't want to have nothing else to do when the arc is more combat-focused, so I might need to indirectly buff her later.

I will look forward to that XD

Also it seems Oriana is still the only char with no combat kits. I kinda want to keep her that way but I also don't want to have nothing else to do when the arc is more combat-focused, so I might need to indirectly buff her later.

Maybe meeting other half-angels triggers her dormant light powers eventually?

Everyone is in the school's auditorium at orientation, only people who haven't responded again are in the transport building. Regardless, students can be both seen and heard through the portal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back