• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Join me in the plot trashcan (1x1)

sharktrashcan

*Confused gay screaming*
I'm stealing these from AU's found on tumblr because they are adorable and funny so hit me up if you want to try one.

• AU in which the name/mark on you signifies the other that you will love,truly love, for the rest of your life but it doesn’t necessarily mean that you will end up together or that your love will be even reciprocated
  • AU in which your mark are the last words your soulmate will ever tell you
  • Opposite sides (Ideals, wars, exct)
  • Character A is a selki, and although they honestly love B they can't stay with them, and have to return to the ocean
  • Immortal x Mortal.
  • So, you’ve come to slay the dragon and rescue the princess, yes, well, that’s awkward, because the dragon is the princess’ au ( or witch and a knight fall in love but A has to kill B)
  • Persophone/Hades
  • SAD AU's WITH ROMANCE WHERE SOMEONE DIES AND THEY DON:T END UP TOGETHER OR JUST
  • SAD. SAd PLOTS
  • “we’re both terminally ill and meet in a support group
  • Keep getting reincarnated because in each life they don't end up together/ die before getting together
  • "What happens when we die"
  • AUS WHERE ITS SAD I NEED TO SUFFER

• more to be added and edited, currently only sad ones >.>

I would be interested in the one where they keep getting reincarnated.

Dragon/Princess sounds lovely, if you're up for it. Trust me, I also constantly have a need to Suffer™

Users who are viewing this thread

Back