Johnny Caynes

SirGrey

Gentlemenly Gentlemen
Brief intro: "Oh what time is it. Oh well my name is Johnny Caynes and I'm a well I'm a pretty damn good piece of work. My job well my preferred job is to earn money and drink heavily. See I'm a bit of con man but something keeps getting in my way. Horrors from beyond the vial and I always end up getting roped into stopping them. I mean worlds a load of shit but guess its still home. Plus 

Name: Johnny Caynes

Orientation: Bisexual 

Species: Witch 

Traits and Abilities:  

Non Magical 

John has been in far share of brawls though he still ain't a great fighter with no formal training. His smoking hasn't done his movement very well as running will end with him coughing up holy hell and much besides. The real aces up his sleeve are one his intelligence as Johnny boy is as quick wit and he knows it, as he normal is able to figure what is going hopefully how to stop it and is very good coming up with plans on the spot. The second ace is his charm as John is armed with a bedevilling smile and roguish nature which makes him appeal to people and makes them feel like they can put there trust in them. Often to there determent. Johns also not bad with a few 'magic' tricks such as knowing a thing or two about escapology or card tricks. Still I wouldn't hire him for ya birthday party.

Magical

Through his farther's blood line and John's own study he has some magical abilities. The most basic is that he knows Spell Casting and Channeling. He never did learn too much about potion brewing unless you describe mixing drinks as a magical ability.  He mostly likes rune magic maybe cause it means you can write rude things on the floor . Still  he has two more abilities. The first one being elemental control though it only reaches to fire and even then he can't like control like a volcano. He mostly has it cause its handy when you don't have a lighter for a cig. The other is astral projection which seems to come from having his farther be a witch. It helps when he needs to think. Plus its really trippy. 

Weaknesses:

Any sort of physical damage that would kill a human so breaking the neck or blood-loss.

John is quiet an arrogant prick which can be used against him especially if he thinks hes right or has the upper hand when he doesn't.

Like most magic it requires focus so if that is broken well John is pretty boned.

John is not the most trust worthy man as he has gotten his friends hurt in the past. 

Appearance:   
3327927-1799324316-JohnC.jpg

Personality:Sardonic with a love for sarcasm. He disrespects authority instead wanting to go on his own path. He can be seen as quiet arrogant but that mostly comes from his years of experience. Still he does make mistakes. Johnny can seem quiet callous at times which comes from him knowing what will happen if he fails. Still he does have his own sense of morals. He doesn't much care about witches and the 'Nature of Balance' again wanting to go his own way.

History and Bio: Johnny grew up in merry old Liverpool. He didn't live a happy life. Mummy didn't like him and Daddy wasn't there. Still Johnny survived. He wasn't one for education even at this young age he thought following orders was in words 'bollocks'. As he grew up Johnny  began to get involved with odd things, and that wasn't just his love of punk rock. Seriously you should of seen his hair. His  self taught study of magic lead him on some odd, sometimes dark even monstrous paths. Paths that would give would be brutal and harsh but also bright like finding out who his farther was. Still there was once a path so dark it might as well be a wound on him...

Other: Johnny lives in an apartment with many mystical  items such as books, spells and many put out cigs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted!

Although, he would just be a witch, as witches are basically humans who can do magic, and the gene/whatever is dominant.

Yay! Another Brit! :D  Genevieve is British too lol. (As am I).

Cool good I didn't know if a witch had to like obey the balance of power but I think the farther thing is interesting enough now. 

Also I know you must keep getting asked this but when do we start?

I'll be starting it soon, don't worry!

I just have a shed-load of work to do before tomorrow, and I've been out all day... ;-;

So, hopefully tomorrow!

No, witches don't have to obey the balance of nature thingy, but many who don't find that bad thing happen.... ;)

(Think karma, but on an ironic and magical scale lol)

Aw, this is great! Looks like we've got a cast full of people intent on lying to each other. This is going to be fun xD  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back