• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Joanna Barlow and Macie Lightfoot go to sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut.

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
It was during the small hiatus of the Rhapsody fighters dealing with the new threat of the Devil's son Dark heart when Macie was seeking to go back home to her hometown of Sheltered Shrubs. She wanted to see her old friends and her family one last time as she knew that it might lead to where she would have to emancipate from her parents and thereby leave the posse that she'd once known for as long as she could remember.

Macie was feeling panicky and terrified that day as she was with the reality that this was to be possibly the final time that she could ever see the ones she once knew. She ran to the bathroom of the apartment that she and Joanna was sharing...

Macie Lightfoot (5).gif
Macie: Oh... god... sweet mother of mercy... *Hyperventilating and breathing into a bag*

Joanna Barlow (91).jpg
Joanna: *From out in the balcony* Macie, It's gonna be okay... It won't be so bad... Besides that Ridge is gonna come with us... As well as Cherry. They'll be coming along with us for moral support. Frank's gonna take us over to where your hometown is for a couple days and we're gonna be seeing the whole crew of yours.

Macie: Joanna, You don't get it clearly... It isn't that at all...

Joanna: What do you mean? What's to get? You're nervous about going to see the ones in your old hometown. It's understandable as it's a lot to deal with.

Macie:*Nasally; High-strung* Maybe for you... But not me. We're talking about reconnecting with ones like Courtney Gripling, Ginger Foutley, Dodie Bishop... Mrs. Foutley... Miranda Killgallen. Just to name a few... Then there's my parents... It's really terrifying as you're all gonna be there and what if they don't accept you guys and think that i forgot all about them?

Joanna: If they have a problem... they can openly say so. It isn't like they can't. From what you had said about that gossip loving chatterbox Dodie... she'd be one to openly come off as if judging. Not the others. It's gonna be fine.

Macie: *Slowly calming down* Okay... What about Carly and the others?

Joanna: What do you mean?

Macie: Are they aware of the fact that we're gonna be away in Sheltered Shrubs?

Joanna: of course. Carly knows... as does Leslie and Blossom. They of course swore to secrecy that they wouldn't tell.

Macie: They're okay with it... right?

Joanna: Yeah. I mean... it came as a shock to them... but they understand.

A couple hours later...

1501 N Marginal Rd, Cleveland, OH 44114

Burke Lakefront Airport...

Burke Lakefront Airport In Cleveland,Ohio.jpg

They were at the airport... But wouldn't be there long...

The story starts right before the next Flight...

Outside Gate 3...

Characters: Ginger Foutley, Deirdre Hortense “Dodie” Bishop, Carl Foutley, Robert Joseph “Hoodsey” Bishop, Blake Gripling, Courtney Gripling, Miranda Killgallen, Lois Foutley, Winston, Claire Gripling, Joann Bishop, Darren Patterson, Will Patterson, Brandon Higsby, and Chet Zipper.

Any one Familiar with the Animated Show: As told By Ginger? I need someone who knows of that show... and can find a stress point... a focal point to see it attach to the blog tale: The Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z!

I'll play as Macie... And Myself, Frank Holden-the guardian/landlord of where Macie and I live. Cherry Ipkiss, Ridge Mercer.

To any and All who're interested. This is open to 5 people... So... first come first serve...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (119).jpg
Macie: *Breathing into a paper bag and hyperventilating* I'm gonna see my posse back in sheltered shrubs... I... i think that i'm gonna faint.

Joanna Barlow (226).jpg
Joanna: Macie, You really should relax. It's gonna be okay. We're gonna be there with you. And if any of them try anything not right... We'll set them straight. You're not a pushover. You do have your own strength.

Cherry: Yeah. Macie, You're gonna be okay. There's probably nothing to worry about. They could be actually thrilled to see you again.

Joanna: Given since you've been away from them for almost a couple weeks and it's surely gotten to where they're worried sick about you... More than you might realize...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (110).jpg
Macie: I might be better off just calling them instead. *Nervous and with a lot of uncertainty.

Frank Holden (104).jpg
Frank: Macie, It's gonna be alright. You don't need to be so worried. I'm on guard of you and Joanna. To get through to you... they're gonna need to cross through me. And Cleaners... don't play when it comes to protecting someone.

Ridge: When does the plane start with Boarding?

Frank: Not for about another hour. They're still cleaning things up in the plane. Getting it prepared for the next flight.

Ridge then sat next to Macie and hugged her. Trying to reassure her that everything would be okay in the end. Macie however wanted to believe that was true... However, in her gut... felt that something was not gonna be going well as soon as she were to step a foot back in her hometown.

Joanna: I can't help but wonder about something, Macie. If they're really your friends... as they ought to be... Why is it that you seem to fear their reaction of what happened to you... more than the normal stressed out individual?

Macie: Because, this is where i grew up, Joanna. Sheltered Shrubs is the place where my life first began. Plus... My parents are gonna be mad at me. I can just feel it. I don't know how... i really don't know as to in what way they'll be hysterical... but they will. For as long as i can remember... i've never been away from them for more than just a day... two at most. This is almost 3 weeks now... Actually... almost a month and a half. They're gonna want answers and it's answer that of which i don't have.

Joanna then pondered and sat there thinking about what to suggest to Macie. She had issues of her own but she'd be a very crappy person to not take notice of Macie's concerns and lean towards remiss over what Macie was going through. She couldn't say much... but knew that she had to come up with some sort of reasoning.

Joanna: Macie, You shouldn't be so panicked over what will be said. Besides that... If it gets to be like that. You can always opt to Emancipate from them. You might be with someone else... A different parent or something... But at least you'll still be your own person. You're still Macie Lightfoot and that's something of which can never be stolen from you. It's you. Not only that... *Looking to the side at first then once again back at Macie* Remember when i told you that i'd Emancipated from my family?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (104).jpg
Macie: Uh-huh... I remember. It's a memory that you were not too comforted in letting it out.

Joanna: It was also a fact. I had parents who didn't understand me at all. They didn't support me. They didn't even feel sympathy for me when i was wanting to do something. I was a guy in a girls body and i tried telling them. They didn't want to hear a word of it. They didn't even care. To them it was like an abomination to think about things like that. Which started what i went through. I pushed through it because in the end... i knew that at the end of the day... i could only rely on myself. I had to look after nobody else but me as no one else would. Of course... that changed the moment that you and I met.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (103).jpg
Macie: *Looking up at Joanna and trying to understand what was being told*

Joanna: I met you and you came to me. You came to me and to see if i was okay as i was laying down on the side of the road. You didn't have to... But yet... you did. I was able to keep going because of you. You that day... became my friend.

Macie: I did?

Joanna: Yes... you did. And i am happy about that.

Cherry: you got some very caring friends, Macie. You got us. We care about you...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (125).jpg
Macie: I know... I appreciate that, you guys. I... *Feeling stressed and worried* How will i be able to do this? Something will happen... What will i do? *Scared*

However... all while they were still waiting for the plane to start it's boarding process... What they didn't know was that back in Metropolis, Ridge's band leader and the band: Empire of the Heart. They were seeking to rehearse... But there was one problem... Ridge wasn't there. But what got more awkward was that his sister showed up at the band rehearsal looking for him. It wasn't but a moment later that Zoey got a call from Leslie and Blossom. They informed her that Ridge was at that current time with his girlfriend Macie.

Zoey: *Facepalms in disbelief* You are kidding me. right? He is with Macie Lightfoot. Okay... And where is Macie Lightfoot?

Leslie: *On the Phone* She's on her way over to her hometown of Sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut. Joanna Barlow's accompanying her. As is Cherry Ipkiss and Frank Holden. The Landlord of Joanna's and Macie's. Ridge is going with her for support.

Zoey: Leslie, That's all we need to know. We need the Tour Bus. We're making a road trip over to Sheltered Shrubs...Immediately.

Leslie: Okay... I'll Call Luzzu and let him know. He'll make all the arrangements in having coming out of the garage. It's gonna need gas. So... Luzzu will be there within the hour. No problem. But just be gentle towards the girls. Macie is just under a huge round of worry as she's nervous about facing her parents back home where her hometown is. It's gonna be likely emotional.

Zoey: Okay. Thanks again though...

After the call...

Zoey: Boys... grab the instruments and the outfits. We're packing up and taking a road trip to Sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut.

Gaby: What about me?

Zoey: You want to come... That's fine... but just so you know... the ride's gonna be rather long and with not too many pit stops. So... don't expect a rest stop for quite some time. Okay?

Gaby: Okay...

A Moment later...

The Emprire of the Heart's Tour Bus was on the road and making way to Sheltered Shrubs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back