Jenn's Characters

Jennete

Suit Gangs Official Cuddle Buddy
Snow

“You take my power till I have nothing. I still have my will to live... You cannot take that.”

Incarnation of greek goddess Bia the personification of power.

Her blood can grant power enhancing abilities to all who take it and share their own in return. The laws of the blood song is what must rule her power. Once you take her blood for you power, the blood song will take your heart in its thrall.

A forced need to protect…

to posses.

Goddess Form:

1WXN2WhqCkmdvXLMkhIEMx4GgIqEC2MmXeN7FrUsT8k4eQny31fVcAs8Sl5Ll38HXOZ3mroRec23QfLOErguNX6TlPUZ4ZhbDZqCaji3OW0BdXrEQf8LSarEuc7Mo4IfaFuNgsRm

Appears: 18

Actual: 18

Goddess: Incarnation of Bia

Orientation: Straight

Pet Peeves: People pitying her. Liars.

Hobbies: Reading, walking, maps (she dreams of a life of adventure and travel)

Human Form:

eJkNN6xcSqRYNRp9kl1uxdTPQ0AAdLq-_fCvPj3xy-3FSdqQiBuQC_oCgzWN6GZCcZNRsslwTGGKWJ_Fy6dgHGDI32kbbtP6wgnzKa0G1EVXvFk9pX-5UthxYZeWKeP1j9C_ItH9

Bio:(play theme song while reading if you want)

Born to the world was a babe with the palest skin and almost white blonde hair.

"As delicate as a flower," her father said who shook his shaggy brown hair. In the village the babe was born, dark hair was the most common.

"As unique as a snowflake." Her mother whispered with love in her eyes.

"We shall call her Snow. Our unique delicate Snowflake." To the parents horror though...the babe opened it's eyes.

As a young girl Snow was marked as different from birth. Her eyes were the color of roses. They stared into your soul, into the darkest deepest depths you had never even visioned yourself. Her Mother and Father realized the goddess Bia resided in those eyes. They're precious baby girl with eyes of rose, would grow up to the the personification of power itself. The village feared the child and in their fear, they isolated her. Even her own parents avoided touching her skin.

Word spread and the Lord of the land where the village lay, came to the house of Snow. He brought with him his priest to the gods in hopes of using this child for his own gains. The priest put a seal on her soul to lock away Bia's powerful nature. She could no longer use any of her power to defend herself or attack others, only grant it to those who took her essence as their own. The leader was thrilled! He had trapped the power of Bia in a human vessel. As he led her out of the house back to a life of slavery, the gods saw what had become of Bia's powers.

The sky broke open in thunder, crying from the heavens. The gods wept for their lost sister. The rain froze and a blizzard covered the air so thick that it seemed as if all were blind. In the storm of the gods, Snow escaped.

On the road she met a Traveler who was not afraid of her eyes. The two grew together for years... and fell in love. They moved form place to place, following ancient maps while Snow began to regain what the village had taken from her. Trust in people. He was her hero.

The Traveler asked for her hand and the two wed at a small chapel in the hills... when they returned to the house he had built for her, they were ambushed. The stories of taking Bia's powers from Snow had not faded with time, no they had only grown stronger. The threat of a man having her as his mate for eternity spurred the bravest to act. Her husband was killed before they had ever made love. He had only ever kissed her twice. When he told her "I love you," and on their wedding day. Snow wept and ran as her husband was slaughtered.

She hides now from those that wish to trap her as a prized bird in a gilded cage. Her whole life is destined to make her a tool to be captured and used. Along her travels, some covens say they only wish to protect her from the world. That she needs to be protected. "How could you ever defend yourself? You need a savior. They will break your seal." She learned three things as she ran from her husbands house. Love was a weakness not to be trusted. Safety was a breath before capture. To rely on others... is to give up your freedom. She strives to never make those mistakes again. Her greatest wish is to be her own savior. No one would ever be allowed to be her hero again.

Even if it killed her.

Personality:

Empathetic, selfless, nervous, cautious, independent, easy crier, easily scared, shy, embarrasses easily, caring, loyal, Scared of loving... scared of trusting in it.

Powers:

Blood Share: If a creature drinks her blood and shares their own, their power is enhanced triple the original amount.

Blood Song: Once Blood Share is completed the creature will be compelled by strong needs to protect her. Ignoring them is painful. They will always be able to find her as her blood now sings like a siren's call to them.

Telepathy

Advanced healing of herself and others

Immortality (In the way of she never ages past 20)

Skills:

Likable personality, sweet and caring

Non threatening

Able to play the helpless card

Extreme gymnastic ability and agility

Observant

Good listener

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, everything looks good, for the most part. Most people can't tell that our characters are gods/goddesses unless there has been a big reveal of their power, but even then, it would only be revealed to anyone who saw and not the entire world. So her clan would not have known she was a re-incarnation at birth.

Well, everything looks good, for the most part. Most people can't tell that our characters are gods/goddesses unless there has been a big reveal of their power, but even then, it would only be revealed to anyone who saw and not the entire world. So her clan would not have known she was a re-incarnation at birth.

Noted! Check the Bio now and see if that makes more sense on why they knew. I believed she was from a clan that was very spiritual in how they praised their deities so they would be able to know the mark of one of their gods. If still no then I will totally change it!! :)  

Noted! Check the Bio now and see if that makes more sense on why they knew. I believed she was from a clan that was very spiritual in how they praised their deities so they would be able to know the mark of one of their gods. If still no then I will totally change it!! :)  

It's better. Just keep in mind, not everyone would know what she is. Most of the time, she could be mistaken as an elf or a fairy or something. Just keep that I'm mind. Also, accepted 

I have a bit of a problem with her powers. Two in particular. Your power granting ability is rather op. Not only does it make everyone around her a juggernaut, but the power to amplify the power of natural forces is not fitting. Such powers would be reserved for a storm god (Susano-o, Thor, Chaac, etc.). And the other one would be the enhanced smell. Not only does it really make logical sense, but it also doesn't really fit your god. It more or less fits gods of judgement or law (Tyr, Shamash, Fosite, etc.)

I have a bit of a problem with her powers. Two in particular. Your power granting ability is rather op. Not only does it make everyone around her a juggernaut, but the power to amplify the power of natural forces is not fitting. Such powers would be reserved for a storm god (Susano-o, Thor, Chaac, etc.). And the other one would be the enhanced smell. Not only does it really make logical sense, but it also doesn't really fit your god. It more or less fits gods of judgement or law (Tyr, Shamash, Fosite, etc.)

Oh I do apologize! :(   I was just reading all about her myth and how she was the goddess of force, spirit of will, energy, strength and bodily power. So since I couldn't give Snow super strength since while it would fit the goddess but not my character type I would just enhance her senses with bodily strength. And since Bia was the punisher and avenger for Zeus I decided why not have something to do with being able to catch liars.
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
Then going back to Snows backstory and how everyone from her origin was trying to use her I wanted her to be able to smell the intentions, as maybe Bia knew the intentions of those who tried to wrong Zeus. Also power transfer I agree may be OP but it's only if she wishes to give power. And it's not as good as blood share. I will take away power transfer because I would hate to be Op! But is there anyway to keep the enhanced smell? I promise it was thought threw! If not I totally get it :)   I removed both for now though and changed her bio in case the answer is no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I do apologize! :(   I was just reading all about her myth and how she was the goddess of force, spirit of will, energy, strength and bodily power. So since I couldn't give Snow super strength since while it would fit the goddess but not my character type I would just enhance her senses with bodily strength. And since Bia was the punisher and avenger for Zeus I decided why not have something to do with being able to catch liars.
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
Then going back to Snows backstory and how everyone from her origin was trying to use her I wanted her to be able to smell the intentions, as maybe Bia knew the intentions of those who tried to wrong Zeus. Also power transfer I agree may be OP but it's only if she wishes to give power. And it's not as good as blood share. I will take away power transfer because I would hate to be Op! But is there anyway to keep the enhanced smell? I promise it was thought threw! If not I totally get it :)   I removed both for now though and changed her bio in case the answer is no.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back