• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(jayen and kiri in) Sherlocks romantic case files

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
Watson and mikah watched the pacing. were looking at Sherlock very confused like. since their new lady flat mate Christina Conlin arrived as a multi talented artist looking for a flat to do her artwork with a large fluffy wolf dog hybrid they had never seen him this crazy in wanting to 'study something he cant understand'. Mikah sighed and went to continue the interview while Watson 'petsat' the wolfdog. "I am honestly impressed with that a adorable child is the landlord here." Christina said smiling. Mikah smiled. "My aunt was the owner here and she gave me this home when I was sent to a prep school nearby. She did warn me about Mr Holmes' habits. Do you have any I should know of?" Mikah asked and Christina nodded. "I play guitar when I'm trying to get inspired. I play in a Christmas light show band too." Mikah got excited. "Oh can I visit!" Chrissy nodded "Yes its a public show. Also when I can I do book readings and I was the voice actress of Irene Alder in The mid fall murders. I honestly cant believe they animated my bloopers when I got the hiccups out of nerves." Mikah wrote some notes down and looked up. "Any allergies?" "Just to mold dear. If I inhale it or taste it I get hives and my throat swells up and ill look like I'm choking." Watson smiled looking at her stuff that was put in the new bedroom area and some of her things were in the living room. "She sounds nice." Watson said

8bc917ba251b01561df9d9a253bc40cb.jpg

@JaydenMancino

Users who are viewing this thread

Back