• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Japan and Ninjas!

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
So, I have two Ideas I would love to do again. One is a group roleplay, based in Japan close to the fall of the Tokugawa. It is a really detailed, and intricate roleplay that I would love to do again (except maybe closer to the climax this time)

Here is the link, so you can see it for yourself.

The Recursion of Japan | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

The other is a 1x1 or either a very small group roleplay, where there are two twin brothers who are elite shinobi from their clan. Their clan is exterminated by the government, and one of the brothers loses their memory. They cross each others path and get into a fight, because one doesn't remember the other, and thus he is a threat to the other twin. The fight sparks his memory, and the two rejoice with each other, but a female colonel who has a vendetta to move up the ranks, by capturing two of the deadliest ninja in the country, for the emperor, has them cornered. They escape and then set motion for revenge against the woman who exterminated their clan.

The last time I did this, they infiltrated the japanese army successfully and one of the twins fell for the colonel...and nearly lost his life for her...the other twin had moved to carry out the assasination, but the twin who fell for her warned her....and stood to protect her...though betrayed, the twin still cared for his brother and said he would not fight him while he was wounded, and instead gave them a month headstart, but he'd come hunting for them....

the two went on the run, and she had to adapt to the life of a shinobi.....

I'd either like to redo it, with the same premise..or even kind of just start it at the point of where they were running..which was interesting.

Well if you like let me know

Ah! Well if you're interested in the latter, it is designed for a 1x1. So, your interest would be enough to move forward with that one.

Hmm, well, about this...we can just wait a bit more to see if someone else shows interest?

I doubt it :3 last time only like two people showed interest in the interest check. I actually hand picked everyone else in that rp, most of which are no longer here on RpN. :)

Oh, if say so, then I'm game on the 1x1! I just hope I can meet your expectations for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back