Izaya 'The Wolf'

Mist Demon

A Broken Frame
NAME

"When the hour comes that I've crippled every protective detail assigned to saving your life, and you stand alone facing down an inhumane monster, you will know me only as the savage animal that I am."

Eight years ago the subject crafted a rather impressive title for himself known by all parties involved with the latest Great War as simply, "The Wolf".  Despite the Mist's best efforts for suppressing all information in regards to the subject, an immense amount of research and intelligence gathering by the other four nations resulted in only a first name, Izaya. For unknown reasons, this individual's family ties alongside all connections with the Hidden Mist itself seems to be shrouded in mystery.

"Curious? Why don't you just let the Wolf in and I'll show you..."

All reports and survivor statements correlate to Male.

"I'll still be in my prime for years to come."

Given the disambiguate nature of the subject's past it is difficult to place an exact age. Especially when all of the eyewitness reports have a habit of conflicting on whether or not the attacker was even human.

RANK.

"As if such titles matter to a man in my line of work anymore."

With the subject's records entirely expunged, and the Mist willing to provide no answers whatsoever, it can only be estimated that the individual in question must of been at one point Jounin level at the very least given his particular skill set.

VILLAGE NATIONALITY.

"My home can not be pinpointed on any map.  Only in the presence of one special other am I truly home."

There is no doubt that with Kirigakure's efforts to deny any knowledge or information on the subject that this is the most likely village of origin.

CLAN.

"Ousted by my pack, I am desperate to believe that I can once again return favor with the Okami."

While looking for information on the subject a supposed ancient clan, regarded in comparison to folk-lore, was discovered by the name of The Okami. No useful information was obtained on locating a lead to the subject, Izaya. However, if legends are believed to be true, the Okami were a clan based in the Hidden Mist that worshiped the more primal, animal-like aspects of humanity.  With the use of forbidden techniques and rituals some members were supposedly capable of transforming from man to beast, some easier and more natural than others by their blood right, if the stories are to be believed. Anymore information regarding the clan seems shrouded in as much mystery as the subject himself.

KEKKEI GENKAI.

"The ways of my people are none of your concern."

While no information is known on the possibility of whether or not the subject possess a Kekkei Genkai, or other hidden technique, several of the details and feats performed by the subject might correlate with some of the legends involving the Okami.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

"Should your name fall under my contracted list, you'll get your chance to see me in person.  It'll even be one of your last memories."

__the_big_bad_wolf___by_z_pico-d774wtw.png

Subject is always seen, given all reports of his human form and ignoring the contradictory ones, wearing a distinct wolf mask. It is believed, however, that right before a target is assassinated the subject removes his mask and reveals his true face to the soon after deceased.

monster_by_z_pico-d79yb64.png

Other survivors' reports become more confusing when the only sighted assailant fleeing from the scene is often times described as a writhing, shadow-formed wolf with the blood red eyes of a demon.

latest

CLOTHING

"Clothes? Now why would I want to deny myself the most primal, natural hunt between predator and prey? In the end clothes wind up... restricting me more than anything else during my hunts."

day_light__video_edit__by_z_pico-d7mian7.png

Reports seem to indicate that when the subject was spotted within his human form he preferred to roam shirtless and with loose-fitting robes covering his waist.  Moreover, the subject appears more adapt at traveling barefoot than wearing any of the more traditional sandals or other footwear available throughout the five great nations. Tattoos of varying degree align his exposed body, with the most intricate being a pair of black wings covering the entirety of the subject's back.  As mentioned previously in the report, the subject is still seen wearing the wolf mask at all times.

BACKSTORY

"There will always be more to me than meets the eye."

While history dating back before the Great War which started eight years ago is impossible to recover at this time, there is a great deal of information that can be gathered from what is known during the war. In hindsight it is known that all five of the great nations winded up using the services of the Wolf as the war went on.  Acting, as the subject still does today, as an assassin for hire for the greatest bidder no royal family, military strategist, or high value war asset was safe. While the first few known cases of death were originally classified as nothing more than animal attacks, due to the savage claw alongside bite marks, these would later be key MO's of the Wolf as more and more deaths of highly valued personnel were attributed to these unnatural animal attacks. Another key attribute to the Wolf's particular style is that no one, other than the presumed target, is ever killed by the subject in the process of the assassination. Instead, those that stand in his way often times face mutilation and crippling, life-long injuries. It is said the subject prefers to either sever tendons that result in permanent loss of muscle function or a variety of poisons and paralyzers that wreak havoc on the victim's nerves and sense of motor control.  Over the course of the war over a hundred deaths on all sides, alongside an even remarkably larger number of injured that would never again be capable of returning to their ninja lifestyles, were attributed to the Wolf alone.

PERSONALITY

"Don't ever presume you know me."

Subject, for all intents and purposes, appears to be a cold, ruthless killer for hire with no other aspirations than to profit off of the world burning. Such behavior would indicate that the subject has no connections, bonds, or worthwhile relationships with other human beings to tether him as more of a mundane human being. Such behavior is to be considered extremely dangerous and the subject is to be apprehended at any sighting.

"...I went through all the trouble of stealing my own report and this is what they have to say on me? They'll never know what matters to me..."

winter_song_by_z_pico-d76edbu.png

CHAKRA AFFILIATION

"I'd bet you'd like to know."

While the full extent of the subject's abilities are still shrouded in mystery, it is confirmed that the subject is a more than proficient user of Water style jutsu, especially those involving distorting the very water present in the atmosphere to create vivid illusions.

JUTSU STYLE

"They always get it wrong..."

While at first glance it might seem that the subject is an extremely dedicated Genjutsu user, given the clearly conflicting reports over confusing, impossible circumstances alongside excellent ability to silently breach into the most secured of fortresses, evidence points towards the subject having next to no actual performed Genjutsu on record.  It is far more likely that the Wolf is skilled with Ninjutsu, alongside his water based style, that he is creating actual illusions and figures by distorting water to take shape and form instead of mentally besieging his enemies. Moreover, his fighting style points towards a clear dedication to very primal Taijutsu teachings.

SUBJUTSU

"Killing would kind of sum this up easily."

The subject proves time and time again to be a reliable assassin capable of finding himself at the right place, at the right time, when nobody else thought possible to strike. Having no less than three miracle escapes under his belt, stories are often times told about the Wolf during the war and how he was capable of disappearing without a trace after a successful assassination. Moreover, the subject seems extremely aware of the human body and exactly what tendons or nerves to cut in order to provide the desired effect. Last, but not least, the subject appears extremely adapt at using unusual weaponry against even more conventional means.

GEAR

"As if I need any tool to eliminate you."

f5fda939232873b5d08ae4155785f9eb.jpg

Subject is believed to use a matching pair of claw-like blades on both hands to precisely cut apart his opposition as need be.  Worse, the subject has been known to cover each blade with a different toxin or poison and then flawlessly cut down his target's guards with the non-lethal blades while saving the sole lethal one for the target. This hypothesis, however, doesn't explain why bodies left behind by the subject sometime have claw marks clearly cut by metal and other times by what would appear to be an actual animal's claw marks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back