• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i've heard about the joy-rides, and i want in.

drugstorejesus

How long, should I feel like bait now?
Alright, so please don't let the "Modern" tag throw you. What I'm looking for is REALISTIC. I don't care what the story is as long as it's well thought out and has a good plot and it is believable. I don't do *most* fandoms because I'm old as hell and have no idea what is even going on. But you can ask me if I am familiar and comfortable with it and I'll try. With that said, allow me to clarify, I'm 18+ and it would be fabulous if you are also, or able to operate on a more mature basis because, again, I'm ancient and I just cannot RP your High School love interest, High School was so forever ago and I am so frigging glad I never have to deal with that petulant and trivial crap ever again. Point being, I don't want to RP generic angsty teenage stuff. Absolutely no anime ever under any circumstances, or I will probably roll my eyes so hard I'll see my brains and then if if my eyes get stuck that way I'm gonna be pissed. Nor will I RP your pedo, incestual, anthro, fantasies. Because... go get laid in real life.

SO! That sums up the things I won't do.

What I will do is: Give you a well thought out post of PARAGRAPHS if you like, but if you only like to stick with two or three paragraphs, then I am happy to oblige you. I'm not really concerned with your post length as long as it makes sense and has some substance. Sometimes the only thing you can do is make a character sigh and nod in agreement and I certainly don't expect 55 paragraphs for something that can be done in 2 or three if the situation calls for it.

I'll play anything, as noted above, as long as it's realistic. I like all eras of history and I like modern because it's fun. I'm a medieval history snob because I paid a bunch of money to go to Uni for that, and I cannot abide the majority of medieval RP because it makes my brain hurt that it's not even remotely accurate, but if you ask nicely, I will try my absolute darnest to deliver. I have no problems playing characters of any gender, creed, ethnicity, or walk of life. So, bring me your ideas, I'll totally play ball.

If we start a story line and it's just not working for me, I'll tell you. I'll open a dialogue for brainstorming and try to fix it so everybody is happy, I will never just not respond and drop off the face of the earth. Like I said, I'm old and I've got old fashioned manners, damnit.

I am in a European time zone, so i'm probably going to bed right around the time you're waking up. But I do respond daily and sometimes multiple times a day and if I really really really like you, I can totally set my alarm clock and get up earlier or hit the sheets a bit later so we can get a couple of posts in. Or if you're one of those elusive types who only posts once a day, that's perfectly ohkay too, I'm patient and I can wait for the right post

With all of that, I'm really not an asshole. I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be. I have been accused of being a humorless snob, but that is a damned lie, I am not humorless. I'm a good partner, I think, but if we're just talking out of character about life or whatever, I am a hilarious take-no-prisoners snarky bitch with a heart of gold. I'm not exactly here to make best friends, I'm here to play, but I don't mind pleasantries and just being a decent effing person. I'll try most anything once.

500 Cool Points to whomever gets this post's title reference.

Last edited:
So much reading but so worth it!! Haaa, I'd love to write with you! Maybe we can come up with something!!! Just send me a message!!!(:

Hey, I'd be super interested in building a roleplay with you. I'm new, so in case you're interested; hit me up via PM! because i kinda can't yet haha

I would love to roleplay with you. Because I am new, I can't exactly send messages. Do you mind PMing me? I would love to discuss this more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back