• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info I’ve been seeing an increased amount of bots commenting about strange stuff on General Discussion.

The Golden General

The "Leader" of the ROBLOX Immmigrants
Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of accounts with random names taking about weird stuff. There was one talking about some sort of steroid and recently I saw one talking about some genetic disease. I’ve been reporting them to the staff so that they can remove them due to them being off-topic.

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?

There's nothing out of the ordinary. Bots invade sites like this fairly frequently, but don't really do anything other than advertising their stuff.

Recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of accounts with random names taking about weird stuff. There was one talking about some sort of steroid and recently I saw one talking about some genetic disease. I’ve been reporting them to the staff so that they can remove them due to them being off-topic.

Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?
Yeah, they’re spambots which gotta be removed. If you see one of those threads please report it! They aren’t hard to spot. ^_^

This is why we have the 10-post rule: to keep that stuff from invading your inbox and profiles too ^;3^

Thanks for reporting them! Mostly they seem to come in overnight, U.S. time, but they can pop up anytime and we like to remove them as soon as we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back