• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I've always wanted a sister

Thor From IT

Imprisoned Sage
The title says it all. I'm a middle brother, and it's been good, but I've always wanted a sister to go out and do things with. I get along so well with girls, and I feel like I'd be a good brother. We can incorporate any elements we want, I just want a small experience with someone close to me.

Shadow said:
Hello! I'd be interested in doing an RP with you. Did you have any more specific plots in mind?
:D awesome! No, not really. I was thinking I'm aged at around 22 and live in my dream house and sister (any age, preferably 13+) lives with me or visits every day. We can incorporate fantasy or sci-fi elements if you want. RP me is fairly wealthy and surrounds himself with his inventions and gadgets.

Shadow said:
That sounds very cool! Do you prefer superpower-y stuff or alien type stuff? You don't have to pick one, I just thought I could ask. My character could be 15 and lives with your character, if that's okay with you.....
I prefer magic, but if I had to choose between the two I'd pick superpowers. I'd love it if you lived with me.

I just read the plot and i love it! and since there is three Rper's i was wondering if it's cool if i could join?

xXMiaXx said:
I just read the plot and i love it! and since there is three Rper's i was wondering if it's cool if i could join?
Yeah, It's cool! I'm wondering if I should make different threads for everyone or not... It's been a while since I used the site

If you're ever looking for a roleplay partner or you're stilling looking now, feel free to toss a pm in my direction

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back