Anime & Manga It's time to duel! (A Yu-Gi-Oh discussion thread)

well, since you apparently dislike blue-eyes

b10ec76a10d74400abc61c8f0970cffb.png

well, since you apparently dislike blue-eyes

b10ec76a10d74400abc61c8f0970cffb.png

Dislike? Not particularly. I dislike Kaiba though, but the card is just not something I would think I can use effectively. 

(I'm trying to keep my deck with only effect monsters). 

And is that your deck? 

That's my build of blue-eyes, yes

Ah right, I see. What's the sort of play style would you use with that? 

I like hearing stuff like this. 

Also, I hope I wasn't coming off as rude earlier. ^_^; I tend to be rather blunt with my words. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue-eyes now is more control based because of their new Synchro, Blue-eyes Spirit Dragon. 2500 atk, 3000 def, while it's face-up, neither player can special summon more than 2 monsters at a time (Good against Pendulums), and during either players' turn, you can tribute it to summon a LIGHT Dragon-type Synchro Monster from the extra deck which gets destroyed in the end phase of that turn.

I've liked YGO since it was released in English a long time ago. I bought some cards, but didn't know anyone to play with, so I traded them all for a Gameboy and Pokemon.

Flash forward 10 years or so, a coworker at my job sold me a bunch for a decent price, again no one to play with, left them when I moved. I've come to find out that it's much cheaper and easier to get rares by playing emulated games on Android.

Anyone else find it kind of odd that the once-premier attack-oriented monsters in the game (Blue-Eyes) is now a more control deck?

True but my PK Fire can get around it.

My main schtick was that when you used to hear Blue-Eyes, you used to think "offense offense offense!", but now you think "thank god I'm not a pendulum player lol".

Don't really know how I feel about that, in all honesty.

My main schtick was that when you used to hear Blue-Eyes, you used to think "offense offense offense!", but now you think "thank god I'm not a pendulum player lol".

Don't really know how I feel about that, in all honesty.

Emptiness?

I only need 9 more cards for my Blue-eyes deck. Just missing the sages, Twin Twisters, 2 galaxy soldiers, and the Vanity's

Damn bro wait emptiness is cheap.

so my Invasion: Vengeance box came in today. I was able to finish my Chem Beast deck, save for some proxies (Catalyst Field, 2x Solemn Strike, 3x Twin Twister)

Nice man

[COLOR= rgb(29, 33, 41)]Shiranui shogunsaga x3 Shiranui samuraisaga x2 Revived king ha Des Goyo guardian Clear wing synchro dragon Black rose dragons Stardust dragon Tyrant red dragon archfiend Leo, the keeper of the sacred tree Abyss dweller Gagaga cowboy [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(29, 33, 41)]Side deck Zombie master Shiranui samurai Scapeghost Shiranui style synthesis Zombie world Mst x2 Burial from a different dimension Brilliant fusion Windstorm of etqua Grand horn of heaven Starlight road Wire tap Dimension reflector Trap stun Pendulum hole[/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back