• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's Summer Break! Time for a Partner Search~ // Includes Pairings, Plots, and Fandoms

xXRassBerriXx

One Thousand Club
It's Finally SUMMER! And that means I have literally nothing to do! So, let's roleplay... Yay!
latest
So, Here's a Little About Me!

1.) I do MxM and FxM roleplays.
2.) I can play both male and female characters.
3.) I can play multiple characters at once.
4.) In regards to post length, I'm pretty flexible. I can normally match what my partner posts.

5.) I'm fine with dark themes and sensitive topics.
6.) I am 16.
7.) It's summer break for me, so I'm pretty open time wise!

What Do I Look for in a Partner?

1.) I like to chat with my partners, so don't be afraid to chat me up!
2.) While I'm lenient about how much you can write, please don't do one-liners. I get bored too easily with those.
3.) I don't like being the only one to stir up drama. This is our story, and it won't be complete without your special touches!
4.) I'm not okay with Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus. They're boring characters that I can't get connected to.
5.) I don't need perfect grammar, but I do need to understand what you're typing.
6.) Lastly, please have fun!

Other Info!

Pairings!

⋆ Angel x Demon
⋆ Demon x Human
⋆ Angel x Human
⋆ Cop x Thief
⋆ Royalty x Thief
⋆ Enemy x Enemy

Fandoms!

⋆ Howl's Moving Castle
⋆ Rage of Bahamut
⋆ Harry Potter
⋆ DanganRonpa
⋆ Code Geass
⋆ Full Metal Alchemist

Plot 1: Monster x Monster Hunter

X is a monster hunter tasked with killing Y, a monster who's been spotted at the Founder's Day Festival in the port city Luvinia. There, X meets a fair young stranger, who pulls X into the festivities against X's will. X ends up taking a liking to the stranger. However, on the third and last day of the festival, the strangers's necklace ends up breaking, and it is revealed that he/she is actually Y, a monster. X must decide whether or not to kill Y.

Plot 2: Demon x Priest/Priestess

X, a well-known and respected priest/priestess, ends up stuck with a demon, Y, after X has a near-death experience. X formed contract with Y, so not to die. Now, X must work with Y to take vengeance on the man who caused Y's damnation: the king.

Plot 3: Bad Girl x Good Boy

X, the daughter of the leader of the Russian mafia, transfers to Y's school. X is foul-mouthed, tough, but she values justice. When she finds Y, a shy, well-mannered boy, is being violently bullied, she decides to topple the system and push Y to the top of the food chain.

Plot 4: Monster Hunter x Person

X is a modern-day demon hunter who is well-accustomed to the shadows of the earth, while Y is just your every day person. Y doesn't believe in monsters, ghosts, nor anything like that, but then X stops by Y's town on a mission. X meets Y and asks him/her about a local legend, to which Y expresses his/her disbelief in monsters. X then decides to ask Y to join the investigation, and out of the belief that he/she can prove X wrong, Y agrees. However, monsters truly are real, and Y has no idea what he's/she's gotten into.

Let me know if you're interested in any of the plots, pairing, or fandoms listed, and send me a pm!

Last edited:
I'm interested in roleplaying with you. I would like to warn you that I struggle with the length of my posts. If you want me to write long responses I am not the partner for you. I would also like to play a female, as that is easiest for me.

I'm very interested in Harry potter! PM me if you'd like to do something related to that :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back