• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

It's Our Love That Unfortunately Binds Us

Cosmosis

How long has it been now? -Cosmo 2023
Peach Crawford is a sweet, shy busty girl. She is looked at by many people, men and guys alike and not just for her assets. She also has pink hair! Not hot pink but a pastel pink. That has deterred many and so she lives life being oggled at and not really talking to anyone and no one talking to her.

Now here is the fun part. Her parents set her up for marriage between a rich hotheaded kid and a Strong loyal teen. Unfortunately they also left their home without a trace a few weeks back and suddenly, Peach is MIA. 

Where could she be? Is she doing Peachy or Down under in the gutter? Don't ask me. Find out as this story unfolds because It's Our Love That, Unfortunately, Binds Us.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also a more serious version of the story above. I plan on this being a 1x1x1 but if enough show intrest, we could make this a group rp i SUPPOSE.

And nooo. I'm not doing druggies. I'm just bored and laughing at my stupidity for once. Trust me, I'll get serious when people show intrest. 

*Just watched One Piece when a certain person joins the crew. #Afro

Awesome! Are there any roles you'd like? (I'm Peach. RAWR!  }3

You may be? Or you are? Hmmm... What role would the Lord Pug desire?

Extra roles are alright! (Friend cousin teacher etc. Sibling? Pooossibly.)

I'd be good with any (preferably male) role that isn't filled yet!

I'd be good with any (preferably male) role that isn't filled yet!

Lol. I am curious. What characters have you done before? Whatever one you liked we can incorporate into the Rp and possibly switch it with one of the future spouses of Peach.

Lol. I am curious. What characters have you done before? Whatever one you liked we can incorporate into the Rp and possibly switch it with one of the future spouses of Peach.

You're...asking for....all the characters I've ever played?

I'm not sure if I can even get a list of all of them....I'm sorry!

257f9539230c7112e5a09fcd2d2a68ffe2fe210d_hq.gif

Peach Crawford is a sweet, shy busty girl. She is looked at by many people, men and guys alike and not just for her assets. She also has pink hair! Not hot pink but a pastel pink. That has deterred many and so she lives life being oggled at and not really talking to anyone and no one talking to her.

Now here is the fun part. Her parents set her up for marriage between a rich hotheaded kid and a Strong loyal teen. Unfortunately they also left their home without a trace a few weeks back and suddenly, Peach is MIA. 

Where could she be? Is she doing Peachy or Down under in the gutter? Don't ask me. Find out as this story unfolds because It's Our Love That, Unfortunately, Binds Us.

may i be the strong loyal teen? :3

Sure! He's quiet yet talkative. Make him your own though!

@Lord Pug Seem's you're the rich asshole teen if you want. XP

Eh why not xD

(also, I 'twas not comparing you to Kyo, it was the only gif I could find xD

ooh can I play a character that's kinda like Yuki personality-wise?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh why not xD

(also, I 'twas not comparing you to Kyo, it was the only gif I could find xD

ooh can I play a character that's kinda like Yuki personality-wise?)

As the Rich asshole or a second character?

(If i don't respond i'm sleeping. SORREH)

As the rich kid. xD

I, personally, despise the "rich people are all assholes" stereotype. 

Well, This kid is really stuck up but the other person is ment to smack some shit into him XP Or he'll see he's been wrong through the girl tensing up around him. He won't stay dat way i hope.

Who shall make the thread? Or PM?

@Lord Pug @KawaiiCurls*~*

Well, This kid is really stuck up but the other person is ment to smack some shit into him XP Or he'll see he's been wrong through the girl tensing up around him. He won't stay dat way i hope.

Who shall make the thread? Or PM?

@Lord Pug @KawaiiCurls*~*

I don't really care...I'm really not gonna play the rich asshole stereotype. My characters are more multidimensional, usually....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back