• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It's Just Star Wars, I Am A Simp(le) Woman

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, I’ve only got two Star Wars RPs that are very active, and at that, they’re not as active as I’d like, so this is my SW RP thread because I’m still a slut for Star Wars content, apparently.

Read the rules, there’s a code in it, I’ll expect that code in your first message to me.

1. Don't God-Mod. In other words, don't make my character speak, don't make my character take damage, and don't control my character. If you want something to go a certain way for plot purposes, just PM me and ask. Usually, I accept "god-modding" during travel and the like. It is usually acceptable to assume movement if a character is already committed to the journey.

2. Please be able to play all genders, and play multiple roles. Your main character(s) may be just male or just female, but I expect all the side characters and NPCs to have life and flavor, too.

3. I always double regardless of pairings involved, so you are also expected to double.

4. On the note of characters: I will always play one female character. So, be aware of that. I'm open to all pairing types, I have a preference for MxF and F//, but the others aren't off the table.

5. I only RP on threads, (or GDocs in rare cases), so no PM, kik, discord, e-mail, or other rps with me. So that I know you’ve read the rules this far, please tell me something interesting you’ve read/watched recently!

6. Please be able to write more than a couple of sentences as responses to me. I have tried to do “simple” RPs, but I end up not feeling motivated to respond or continue the RP. I will need you to be able to write a paragraph or two, each post, at least.

7. PM if you are interested. The only reason for you not to PM me is if you cannot do so due to the fact you haven't reached 24 hours/10 posts.

Guidelines:

1. I do not like to be hassled for posts. Especially if I have already posted that day or the day before. Do not bother me for posts until at least two days have passed. Otherwise, I will start to resent our RP and lose interest in it.

2. I enjoy OOC talk, however I will not respond to "hi" or "-poke-" or equivalents. Have substance to the chatter, even if it just asking "How are you?".

3. Do not bump our thread if I have not posted. I will not post out of spite. I have a problem with this, I acknowledge it, I'm not fixing it.

4. On that matter, please keep OOC to PMs and not on our IC thread. IC is for posting. If you have a question, concern, or comment, just shoot me a PM.

5. In general, I do not enjoy immediate romances or "slice-of-life" RPs, so do not come to me expecting I'll do either. I may make rare exceptions.

So for those of you who have glanced at my SW threads before, you’re not gonna find much new here. Sorry, not sorry.

I’m looking for stories in the Imperial Era or Sequel Era. I may be convinced to write in the period between Imperial and Sequel, but I’ll need one hell of a good plot for it, because I don’t have any.
These are all CanonxOC based stories. I prefer romantic on my side, though if it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. I’m open to CanonxOC, CanonxCanon, or OCxOC for our other main pairing, because this is also, all, doubling exclusive. I don’t enjoy single-pairing RPs, not doing them.

I’m organizing this by Era, and indicating the Character Ideas I have for those eras.

Imperial Era:

1. Jova Tarkin’s Daughter, cousin to Wilhuff Tarkin. She works best Post-Alderaan, when she would defect from the Empire, take the Tarkin Initiative plans, and try to unite with the Rebel Alliance.

Pairs Best With: Cal Kestis or Amilyn Holdo. Thrawn in One Instance.

Motive: Make sure planetary destruction doesn’t happen again.

Complications: Well, family, obviously. There would no doubt be some plots of the family trying to get her, and/or what she’s stolen, back. Bounty Hunters could easily play a role in the thread.

Additional Options: I headcanon Jova Tarkin as Force Sensitive, so possibility of her being Force Sensitive, but this isn’t necessary. Also open to this being Pre-Alderaan and turning it to a Thrawn plot, where they’re still with the Empire, and have the Force sensitivity to play up on Thrawn’s interest in it.

End Game?: Need to be discussed, I’d rather not play out the entire OT, unless we do plenty of Time Skips.

2. Inquisitor, obviously a former Jedi, in this case a former Jedi Counsellor. Works best Pre-Alderaan. Obviously tracking down Jedi, but knowing it’s getting near the end – most of the Jedi are gone and so her use is almost up.

Pairs Best With: Cal Kestis, Amilyn Holdo, maybe Thrawn

Motive: Avoid being eliminated.

Complications: Inquisitors have a lot of serious mental issues by now. Guilt. So much guilt. Not to mention Vader will hunt down and kill any Inquisitor who goes astray.

Additional Options: With the Thrawn options, I’m thinking this is during Rebels and he’s trying to study Jedi culture with the help of the Inquisitor(s), because of Kanan and Ezra.

End Game?: Not sure on this one either, end games with Imperial Era are difficult for me to pin down, if I’m honest.

In-Between Era:

Since I’m not looking for this, I just wanted to note that in general, I could see ideas involving Cal and Merrin’s legacy of Force sensitive students and Tarkins and Politics (look I love them, okay?). These would be characters on my end, I don’t necessarily have ideas, so you’ll still have to pitch.

Sequel Era:

1. Tarkin, descended from the Jova Line, because I like One Branch and One Branch only (no it’s because Wilhuff is gay and had no children, fight me, that was my favorite chapter in From A Certain Point of View). Works Pre or Post Hosnian. Pre-Hosnian, she can be persuaded to join the First Order. Post-Hosnian, they are adamantly against the Order, but not going out of their way to join Leia because…yeah.

Pairs Best With: Armitage Hux (redemption arc), Poe Dameron

Motive: Generally speaking, secure their place in the future at the top, and not support planetary destruction.

Complication: Well the Order committing planetary destruction makes that difficult, and their pull with those who support the Order probably makes them a nice target for the Order Post-Hosnian Cataclysm. There’s also that family history with Leia and their politics in general that make them an outsider to the Resistance.

Additional Options: Jova’s line always has force sensitivity as an option, but I generally like them not to have it. Someone else in their family could have (or does if they’re alive) have it. Speaking of, family can be an added complication if others are in line with the Order after the Hosnian Cataclysm, or even before.

End Game?: Be at the top of the food chain when the war’s over. Be THE one in control, like Mon Mothma was, or as close to that as possible.

2. Former Padawan of Luke, Knight of Ren, yes I know that’s not what the Knights of Ren ended up being but I’m stuck on this idea, okay? I love the thought of some of the padawans joining with Kylo and going to Snoke when he gave promises of balance, rather than just dark, and then becoming disillusioned by it all.

Pairs Best With: Armitage Hux (redemption or not), Finn, Rey?

Motive: Find Balance in themselves, and in the Force. Find The Way.

Complication: Well, they’ve done a lot of bad shit, and kind of lost their way. If this stays with the Order, their path probably puts them deeper into the darkness rather than true balance. If it sways off, it likely involves quite a bit of making amends to the Resistance, and trying to find the right path, while dealing with the First Order and the emotional attachment to the other Knights.

Additional Options: I don’t got much to say on this one.

End Game?: This is either a story of greater corruption, or a true redemption – which doesn’t mean forgiveness – story. Something that Kylo’s story could have been.

3. The Sith Lady, ideally from Vader’s line, because the Rule of Two is a lie and every Sith has multiple hidden apprentices, fight me. Ideally in a world where we nix Palpatine as the Big Bad and Kylo steps into that role. Would be a very powerful influencer in the story, but also young, and naïve in a way.

Pairs Best With: Phasma, Kylo Ren, Rey, Force-Sensitive Finn

Motive: To rule the galaxy through any means necessary.

Complications: Raised as a Sith, rather than pushed into it by a breaking point. No chance to explore the light. A kind of innocent evil that has the potential to become hella corrupted when they realize what the light IS and actually deny it, or face a terribly breaking redemption when they find the light and embrace it, and lose all they knew of themselves.

Additional Options: They could also be the current apprentice of Palpatine, but I really like this in a verse with Kylo as the Big Bad, if I’m honest.

End Game?: Her personal end game is to rule the galaxy. Power for power’s sake. However she can be pushed so many ways, but no matter what, her goals are always going to be Universe Changing.

4. Brendal Hux’s Trueborn Daughter, since we know Armitage is a bastard, I enjoy the thought of him having a sibling that’s not a bastard, and the pair of them actually getting along, with the motive of steering the galaxy down the right path, and having it all hijacked by Snoke, and then Kylo. Suffering the Force Users. Likely either an Admiral or an Agent in the Order.

Pairs Best With: Kylo Ren, Poe Dameron, Finn (if he’s tied to Rae Sloane)

Motive: Save the galaxy, of course.

Complications: She despises Snoke. She probably starts out despising Kylo Ren, as well, and hates Starkiller because it’s Fail Ball 3.0. Prefers Thrawn-esque strategies, rather than Palpatine-esque strategies. The Order is, of course, the only life she knows so stepping outside of it would be insanely difficult, all the same.

Additional Options: This is corruption or redemption, but it’s also shameless Kylux or GingerPilot because I am, in fact, without shame. I also love to headcanon Finn as descended from Rae Sloane because it adds so much more to his place in the Order, all he COULD have been, and his role in bringing it down.

End Game?: Well, she saves the galaxy…with the Order, or with the Resistance. But she saves the galaxy. For better or worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back