It's Just a FAYZ

I've forgotten her name, like the one in the books. He has to have been there before, it takes quite a bit of energy so he can't just teleport everywhere. If he teleports too much too quickly he gets sloppy because he's tired himself out. If he isn't focused he can end up not teleporting correctly. And he knows about it before it begins if that's alright? Otherwise that's fine because it's not like a huge thing.

Rosa knew but unconsciously, sort of her appliances randomly recharging etc, Marcus' abilities only developed after the FAYZ.

While I know you're online would it be okay if Rosa was classmates/friends with Karla or Karly?

Either or. It's up to you.

It would make more sense with Karla (Because she is actually attending school), but Karly's always a fun out of school buddy to have.

I can't believe I forgot Taylors name. I need to reread these but I also need to read like 50 other books. Anyway, I'll go at this to my character sheet in a moment, but extra paragraph.

Noiz knew about his powers before because he'd accidentally teleported when thinking of going somewhere. Luckily there hadn't been anyone there. After that he started testing around Koal grounds in places he knew no one goes to and realised it tired him out quite a bit, but decided to keep trying to train it anyway, trying to gain stamina which didn't work brilliantly. Obviously he realised it's not normal, but he's already a freak in other ways, so who cares.

Hmm, then I guess it comes down to what exactly socializing entails for him. Does he keep up to date on power struggles, waiting for an opportunity, or does he just go around and talk and smile and become their friend?

Okay so list of those who knew:

Rosa, Karly, Karla, Noiz, and Sonja.

(And for convenience, those who don't know yet/don't have developed powers yet/we don't know what they know):

Kaneda, Ryan, and Marcus

Oh, and those without powers:

Caesar James and Benny

Anyone else?

mikaluvkitties said:
Hmm, then I guess it comes down to what exactly socializing entails for him. Does he keep up to date on power struggles, waiting for an opportunity, or does he just go around and talk and smile and become their friend?
Probably the latter. Preparation is key.

Mind if my character is an OP regular? for the sakes of Freak/Regular conflict, it's best we get a character that won't be sorta worthless in a war

Hmm, I'm thinking athletic/mastermind type... Would him being the new kid be okay? Maybe related to someone who worked at the docks? (1- meaning he most likely wouldn't obtain a leadership role 2- he'd know about the sunken ship, though not knowing it sank)

Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back