It's Just a FAYZ

I couldn't find any of the books I owned easily, so I'm going through the wiki that's on the series right now.

http://gone.wikia.com/wiki/WikiFAYZ

For anyone else who wishes to check it out too, and here is where that site lists off powers, for inspiration for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, on what day to the Fayz form in this? Because I believe the last one formed in early November. I'm asking because a birthday is going to be important for seventeen year old characters.

@Allcure

I also have a question, where exactly do you want kids to be placed in? For like parts of the town/s/area? Cause there's two towns, a campsite, Koal Academy, and an air force base.

I had meant to say something about that, completely forgot so thanks for reminding me. The ideal starting location would be Oakridge, the smaller of the two towns an nearest to the centre. Southridge is off limits as i intend to have something rather sinister happen there. You are free to start wherever you want but the main events of the RP will be based around Oakridge so I strongly suggest you use that as a starting point.

We'll make it a Tuesday, similar starting time to that of Gone

And in the beginning of summer, say early May

Well then, I can't wait to start. Though, another question, would Oakridge happen to have a school for smaller kids than just High-Schoolers? I wrote my character sheet before the map was put up, so I didn't know what the schools would be like in the areas.

Honestly i was stuck for a name for the school so just went with something super generic. I intended it to be a school for everyone of all ages

Sorry, I always have difficulties with images. I'll fix the Perdino Beach thing

Edited my CS

Also edited my CS

Few more questions: Are multiple characters allowed?

And school would still be in session, correct?

Been super busy last couple of days, so I'll get to accepting characters this afternoon, and post my one :S

And yupp, a good of a starting point as any.

Also completely missed that but multiple characters are completely fine as long as you keep self interaction to a minimum and don't run off with the RP by yourself.

Sorry to do this but whilst typing up my character i thought of a few thinks i left out of the character skeleton, so if possible could you guys try and find somewhere to fit a few more categories in:

Birthday:

History:

Starting Location:

My CS was edited ^_^

((And I recommend tagging people who posted a CS or in the interest check, that way they know what to do.))

Sure! Though I was kind of waiting for @Newtype to finish editing their CSes so we knew where their characters were.

And @Allcure, is there anyone else who might want to sign up before the RP begins, like from the interest check?

My guy would probably have quite a few friends, when you think about it... so... who wants to be held in high regard of a possible dictator?

Users who are viewing this thread