• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™น๐š„๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐™ฒ๐š„๐š‚ ! | [ cs ]

OOC
Here
Other
Here

deer

า“ษชษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แดกษชษดษขs & sแดแด€ส€
purple (1).png
Attached below is our character application template. Just a reminder, roles are not first come, first serve but application-based. Please fill out all of the information provided and if there's anything you'd like to add, you're more than welcome to do so! Some of the things listed are optional and if there's anything that needs clarifications, please ask!

Character Application Due Date: Tuesday, October, 19th.
( If an extension is needed, please let me know! )

. / / BASIC INFORMATION

Name:
Nickname:
โ†’ Ill-Fated and Locals: 21-23 years old
โ†’Witches: between 25-28 years old
Role:

. / / APPEARANCE

Hair and Eye Color:
Height:
Body Type:
Distinguishing features:
Markings:
Attire: [ optional ]
Faceclaim:

. / / PERSONA

( Please feel free to fill this out in your character's perspective! I think this will help flesh out your character and assist in how your characters will react to certain situations. )

"What is your greatest fear?"
"Do you have any talents or skills you'll share?"
"What are your ambitions and goals for the future?"
"What are some fun facts others may not know about you?"
"If you have to share your strength and weaknesses, how would you describe yourself?"

"Is the glass half-empty or half-full?"
"Are you superstitious? Believe in magic?"
"What is your opinion about life death?"
"Do you live life in the moment or do you worry about what comes next?"

"Do you have a favorite holiday and season? Why?"
"Would you rather sleep-in or wake up to watch the sun rise?"
"You hear a doorbell ring and you're home alone. How will you react?"
"If you could choose between going down a dark, dank alleyway, the ocean, or into a dark forest, which would you choose and why?"
"If you could only drink one beverage and eat one item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?"

. / / BIOGRAPHY

Brief History:

"What is your greatest accomplishment? How did you succeed?"

Family:
Relationships: [ Please wait to plot this out after character acceptances ]

. / / MISC.

Theme Song: [ optional ]
Moodboard: [ optional ]
Anything else you'd like to add can be placed here!

. / / OTHER

Username:
Timezone:
Pronoun(s):
Discord or On-site OOC?:

Last edited:
Appearance
Jeremy has dark brown hair that reaches just above his shoulders. Itโ€™s relatively fine, but still can have a bit of wave to it if taken care of properly. It hasnโ€™t ever been dyed, and can often be found with a few natural highlights from his time out in the sun during the summer. His eyes are a dark brown, although flecks of a lighter shade of brown can be seen if looking closely into his eyes in the light. Jeremy's physique, if weโ€™re talking shapes, he has more of a โ€œtrapezoidโ€ body shape, not having too narrow of a waist and broader shoulders. His build is more on the athletic side, however his muscle isnโ€™t toned by any means. Heโ€™s got slight pudge on his stomach, but has a pretty decent amount of strength due to working so many hands-on jobs. His hair is usually what catches peopleโ€™s eye. Otherwise, he was known as the kid with โ€œelephant earsโ€ in elementary school thanks to his slightly bent ears. They arenโ€™t as drastic as the name would appear, but he still hides them with his hair. Jeremy doesn't have many markings on his skin, only a few moles scattered along his pale skin. Besides that, he only has fading scars from jobs he has worked recently, usually along his hands and arms.

full name
Jeremy Braun

sexuality
Pansexual

role
the old flame

Height
5'10"
JFB
scroll ^
โ€ข
new notification

Username: leviohsa

โ€ข
new notification

Timezone: EST

โ€ข
new notification

pronouns: she/her

โ€ข
new notification

discord or rpn ooc?: discord!

Personality
To be alone. Having nobody to turn to and being completely alone sounds like hell on Earth.

Um. Well, I can, uh.. I can draw pretty well. Although I donโ€™t do much past sketching, most days. Otherwise I like to think Iโ€™m a pretty quick learner. I tend to catch onto different skills a lot faster than most, which always comes in handy.

Iโ€ฆ hm. I try not to think too far ahead. Every time I think about a goal or my far-out future, I get a really weird feeling so.. Iโ€™m unsure of how to answer this. I guess my only goal is to provide the ones I love with a happy life.

Since I've grown up here, it feels kinda impossible to muster up any new facts about myself.. But, if I had to conjure up something; not many people know that I play the harmonica. Stupid, I know, but.. What can I say? It was one of my few hyperfixations as a child. Oh! A fun fact that I like to say at parties is that I tore up my mouth so bad in a biking accident that I had to get stitched on my lips. They sorta looked as if someone sewed my mouth shut. Freaky stuff. You can still kind of see the scars in certain lighting, but.. Practically invisible at this point.

"If you have to share your strength and weaknesses, how would you describe yourself?"
Wow, getting personal, huh? Well, I think I'm a pretty good listener. It's really easy for me to understand how people feel, which is something I pride myself on. I'm always willing to help people if they need it. That could be why I take on so many side jobs while in school.

I have a hard time being outgoing, though.. The friends I have made have definitely been the ones to reach out first, not vice versa. I've.. dealt with a lot in my life, so I'd also consider myself to be pretty adaptable. Despite this, I notice I tend to get a bit closed off. It's really hard for me to convey my own emotions at times. Pretty funny, for a guy who listens to others so much.

Half-full!

I've heard plenty of stories of the supernatural, since I grew up here in Salem. It's hard to not believe in it at least a little bit when you've been spoon-fed the lore since birth. Of course, I don't think witches, werewolves, etc. are real, but I do believe in karma, along with the idea that everything happens to us for a reason. Plus, we all know that the full moon makes everyone act a little off!

"What is your opinion about life, death?"
Death is a bit of a daunting subject for me, never really wanting to think too deep on it. I know it'll happen to all of us, but.. Eugh. It kind of makes me sad and fearful that one day I'll be gone.. That the people around me will pass, too. When it comes to life, I have mixed feelings. I know that there's so much to live for, to learn, to explore.. But you can't deny the fact that life will kick your ass more than once. There's an immense pressure to find yourself and fit a certain timeline, and the pressure can be a bit too much.

I always live in the moment. Worrying about what happens next has always been stressful for me, and it's easier to find the things you're grateful for when you're focused in the now.

Definitely Christmas and the Winter season. It brings my family together, and I absolutely love the town when it's covered in snow. The music, food, and togetherness it brings always held a special place in my heart.

Watch the sunrise. Having to work a lot of jobs that require hard labor and early hours, I have found that the days that I'm up early and watching the sun rise are almost always more rewarding.

Check the peephole, maybe open the door once I see who it is. It would weird me out at first, since I don't get too many visitors, but, the slight anxiety would fade pretty quickly.

"If you could choose between going down a dark, dank alleyway, the ocean, or into a dark forest, which would you choose and why?"
The ocean! It's so vast, and holds so many cool and unique creatures. I haven't been able to go to a decent beach all that much, but, I did take a trip to Florida once, and.. wow. The beaches were stunning. So, yeah.. definitely choosing the ocean.

"If you could only drink one beverage and eat one item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?"
This seems pretty cruel! But I guess I have no choice, huh? Fine. If I have to pick, I'll go with a London Fog latte (hot or iced) for my drink. And my mom's homemade peach cobbler to eat! A weird combo, but they're my all-time favorites
Biography
Brief History:
Being the middle child of a family of five, it's easy to assume how and why Jeremy ended up the way he did. He was constantly overshadowed by his youngest sister and older brother, whether it came to sports, academics, or simple things like hobbies. Jeremy never minded, always looking up to his brother and always protecting his rather rambunctious little sister from anything that may head her way. He was always the person his family went to for advice, especially once his parents divorced at the beginning of Jeremy's middle school career. It let him distract himself from the pain he felt, and it helped the people he cared most about, so he never saw an issue with it.

Otherwise, life was pretty normal for the boy. He grew up with his mother, dad moving out of state and leaving his three children with his former wife. It meant living a rather humble, lower-middle class life. By the time he finished high school, though, he still hadn't discovered his passions, unsure of what he really wanted to do with life. This, coupled with the burden of paying for college, were two large influences for Jeremy to simply go to trade school, and become a welder. You'll also find him completing different kinds of job all over town.

These kind of questions always feel so loaded. Compared to most I've grown up with, I haven't exactly.. had that 'great' accomplishment. But, I guess so far my biggest accomplishment would be graduating high school, and working hard enough to get to a point where I am now renting a small house close to town. It's not much, but, it's home. And it's all my own.

Family:
Kiera Henson: Jeremy's mother, who he looks up to greatly. She raised him and his siblings, always wearing her heart on her sleeve. She'll sometimes mention how their father talked some gibberish about Jeremy and his siblings being descendants of a famous figure, but.. Kiera never really paid it much mind. She had only mentioned it as a cute story to tell to the family when they were little.

Darren Braun: Jeremy's older brother (by three years, making him 25), and the brains of the family. He is currently out of state, working on his Master's Degree in Bioengineering. Despite being so good with numbers, he's still pretty laid back, never having much of a problem making friends or talking to strangers as if he knew them his whole life.

Georgina Braun: Georgina is the youngest out of the three siblings, being two years younger than Jeremy (20). She's definitely the most creative out of the three, as well as the most expressive. She's known for her lack of caring what other's think, unafraid of being herself or speaking her mind. Many assume it's the product of having two older brothers.
ยฉ pasta

Last edited:
basic info
backstory
other
CONSTANCE
Devereux
  • D O S S I E R
    FULL NAME
    Constance Marie Devereux
    NICKNAMES
    Con, Connie
    OCCUPATION
    College Student
    SEXUALITY
    Bisexual
    BIRTHDAY
    November 23rd
    P.O.B.
    Salem, Massachusetts
    ROLE
    The Enchanted
    'tis the witching hour of night, orbed is the moon and bright. and the stars they glisten, glisten, seeming with bright eyes to listen - for what listen they? for a song and for a charm, see they glisten with alarmโ€ฆ
    V I S A G E
    HEIGHT
    5โ€™3โ€ | 152 cm
    WEIGHT
    121 lbs || 55 kg
    FACECLAIM
    Halle Bailey
    HAIR
    Dark brown. Constance's hair has been locโ€™d since she was four years old. With tender hair care, her locs are full and stop at her bust. When sheโ€™s not wearing a head wrap, she often curls her locs.
    EYES
    Soulful brown, deep and expressive. Her eyes are the type of brown thatโ€™s often mistaken as black. In certain lights the warmth of her brown eyes is revealed.
    SKIN
    Constance has soft, warm brown skin with golden undertones. Thereโ€™s a mole above her left eyebrow.
    PHYSIOLOGY
    Petite, delicately built. She has a background in contemporary dance and so she has the typical muscle and core strength that comes with it.
    DISTINGUISHING FEATURES / MODS
    Constance has a mole right above her left eyebrow. her penchant for styling and decorating her locs is eye-catching
    WARDROBE
    Her sense of style is bohemian, her closet is filled with flowing dresses and skirts. Constance is fond of earth tones, especially brown. She also has a variety of wraps and hair accessories.
    I N T E R V I E W
    she is like a soft autumn breeze. . .
    everything she touches is stirred, moved
    . . . never to be the same again."
    โ€Iโ€™m terrified of losing my family.โ€
    โ€œOh, just a few. Iโ€™ve been a contemporary dancer since I was five. Iโ€™ve been told that Iโ€™m good at researching and working under pressure. Ah! I can sew and cook pretty well.โ€
    โ€œIโ€™m focused on graduating from college at the moment. In the future, Iโ€™d like to learn more about the world and itโ€™s cultures. Iโ€™d like to open up a museum of my own, so that I can educate people on the other sides on witchcraft. Here, people are more focused on the legacy that the Sanderson sisters left.โ€
    โ€œHmm, letโ€™s seeโ€ฆIโ€™m ambidextrous, meaning that I can write with both hands. Sometimes I like to take walks in the woods behind my house, just to clear my head and Iโ€™m fluent in Latin.โ€
    โ€Well I like to think that Iโ€™m very cool-headed and understanding, but maybe too much at times. I have a hard time connecting with others too.โ€
    โ€Half-full.โ€
    โ€œIโ€™ve always believed in magic, in things that science canโ€™t explain. Itโ€™s a part of who I am. My mother taught me, just as her mother taught.โ€
    "What is your opinion about life and death?"
    โ€œLife is precious and death is not the end. We should enjoy life to the fullest and learn as much as we can, so when death does come, we leave behind good times and fond memories, rather than regret.โ€
    โ€œI wouldnโ€™t say that I worry, but I do like planning for the future, even though I know that life has a way of throwing a wrench in plans.โ€
    โ€œMabon is my favorite holidays for a lot of reasons. Because it takes place in autumn, I get to see the world around me slips into beautiful shades of brown, orange, and red. During Mabon I spend time with my mother, appreciating and admiring nature. Itโ€™s a time of balance, where darkness and light are equal, a time where we reflect on the blessings in our lives.โ€
    โ€œThereโ€™s something refreshing about waking up and watching the sunrise. I enjoy waking up early and witnessing the start of a new day.โ€
    โ€œCheck the peephole.โ€
    โ€œThe forest for sure. Iโ€™ve grown up playing in the forest, celebrating within it. Itโ€™s beautiful, now it becomes a different world at night. I feel at home there.โ€
    "If you could only drink one beverage and eat one item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?โ€
    โ€Theres this gumbo recipe in my familyโ€™s cookbook that I think that I could eat everyday. As for beverages, Iโ€™d go with water.โ€
code by Nano

Last edited:
C232EE5B-B455-41AF-B318-A9E627C5CCC0.jpeg5E627C93-4147-429B-A7E5-F4AFE2637179.jpeg

Name:Audrey Chrisley
Nickname:Aud , Auddie
Sexuality:Bisexual
Role:The beloved

. / / APPEARANCE

Hair and Eye ColorBlue eyes, bright red hair:
Height:5โ€™3
Body Type:O
Distinguishing features:Scar on left shoulder from a bad bike wreck in her younger years, mole on left calf that resembles mickey mouseโ€™s head
Markings:Various freckles all over her face and body
Attire: 9/10 Times you can find Audrey in comfortable clothes. Usually jeans, t shirt-with either a flannel or sweatshirt to keep herself warm, finishing off with a comfortable old pair of vans.
Faceclaim:Abigail Cowen

. / / PERSONA

( Please feel free to fill this out in your character's perspective! I think this will help flesh out your character and assist in how your characters will react to certain situations. )

"What is your greatest fear?" Birds.You never know when one of those freaky things could decide to peck your eyes out. And the dark, people with over active imaginations like myself always assume the worse is hiding in the shadows- ready to take you to never be seen again.
"Do you have any talents or skills you'll share?" I can play the drums like a dream , and though I canโ€™t cook to save my life, I make a mean dirt pudding- since it doesnโ€™t require the oven. And it may be nerdy, but I can name all the major marvel characters.
"What are your ambitions and goals for the future?"One day I want to settle down, but thats years away.I want to travel and learn everything I can from every town I come across. Who knows, maybe write a book about all the ghosts I encounter
"What are some fun facts others may not know about you?" I have mastered a british accent, I donโ€™t do it often, but when I do- I love to use it to annoy my brother. I also sadly have the entire first twilight movie memorized. Itโ€™s a blessing and a curse.
"If you have to share your strength and weaknesses, how would you describe yourself?" One of my strengths is how determined I am. Usually when I get stuck on something I wonโ€™t quit until whatever the task at hand is finished. If someone were to tell me that I couldnโ€™t do something- then Iโ€™m going ten steps above and beyond to show them otherwise. And, itโ€™s both a blessing and a curse entirely- but I always try to find the best in people. My weakness is how distracted I can get, even if I am hyper focused on a task, I tend to start another one. I also overthink, but who doesnโ€™t? And Iโ€™m super stubborn- if I want something done a certain way, I will do it that way.

"Is the glass half-empty or half-full?"Half full
"Are you superstitious? Believe in magic?"Well, yeah. How do you explain ghosts?
"What is your opinion about life death?"Weโ€™re all here for a certain amount of time, so why not make the best of it? We gotta end up somewhere besides the ground- right?
"Do you live life in the moment or do you worry about what comes next?"I worry about what comes next after I finish living in the moment. Carpe diem really comes to bite me in the ass

"Do you have a favorite holiday and season? Why?"Christmas and halloween. Between the lights and trees, I do love helping others out. Plus, with Christmas there's usually snow (unless you live in the south) and with snow comes snowmen, snowball fights. Whatโ€™s not to love? With Halloween there's a night to be someone other than yourself, hay rides, pumpkin patches- scary movies. Itโ€™s magical
"Would you rather sleep-in or wake up to watch the sun rise?"Watch the sunrise then sleep in
"You hear a doorbell ring and you're home alone. How will you react?"Iโ€™d have a bat by the door but Iโ€™d go answer
"If you could choose between going down a dark, dank alleyway, the ocean, or into a dark forest, which would you choose and why?"The forest. In the ocean you have no idea whatโ€™s at the bottom, if I went down an alleyway Iโ€™d be mugged or sold on the black market, at least in the forest Iโ€™d only have to worry about a bear. Or maybe Jason ,or who knowโ€™s maybe Iโ€™ll live out my middle school dreams and get found by a Cullen. But donโ€™t tell my brother, I would never hear the end of it.
"If you could only drink one beverage and eat one item for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?"Vanilla pepsi-itโ€™s a classic . Chicken Alfredo- hands down the best meal.

. / / BIOGRAPHY

Brief History:

"What is your greatest accomplishment? How did you succeed?โ€Honestly just making it this far in life. Graduating highschool, eventually going to college,sounds lame. But not all of us can just get nobel peace prizes- the best is yet to come. I succeeded thanks to the support of my friends and family. Without them, I know for a fact I wouldnโ€™t be here.

Family:
Relationships: [ Please wait to plot this out after character acceptances ]

. / / MISC.

Theme Song: [ Begin Again]
Moodboard: [ optional ]
Anything else you'd like to add can be placed here!

. / / OTHER

Username:Supernootural
Timezone:Central
Pronoun(s):She/her
Discord or On-site OOC?:Either, though I do know discord better.
hopefully I did that right, I have yet to master the fancy coding

Last edited:
  • There is something haunting in the light of the moon.
    Elizabeth Barkley
    enter
coded by natasha.

Last edited:

instigator.elevator
where's the ghoul's, yo?

1,666 likes
instigator.elevator
who ya gonna call?
View all 69 comments
the.instigator placeholder.
October 10th
code by low fidelity.

Gwendolyn
the seductress
  • i
    ii
    iii
    iv
    full name
    Gwendolyn Rose Sanderson
    nicknames
    Gwen, Rose, and Kitten
    date of birth
    October 13th
    sexuality
    Pansexual
    ethnicity
    Caucasian
    occupation
    Pastry Chef
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Random model off of Pinterest for the face claim, liked the drip. This'll be my placeholder for the Outlier.

The Fit.jpg

wolf_skull_pixel_by_hybridsart_dazr57e-fullview.png
-
- ๐•Š๐•š๐•๐•’๐•ค ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค| ๐“๐‡๐„ ILL-FATED
Marlon-Teixeira-Nicolas-Valois-01.jpg

"แตƒ สทแต’หกแถ  โฑโฟ หขสฐแต‰แต‰แต–'หข แถœหกแต’แต—สฐโฑโฟแต โฑหข แตแต’สณแต‰ แต—สฐแตƒโฟ แตƒ สทแตƒสณโฟโฑโฟแต"

ใ€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…ใ€‘Silas Ethen WIthers
ใ€๏ผฎ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…ใ€‘
"Si" - "Sah- i"
ใ€๏ผก๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…ใ€‘23
ใ€๏ผง๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ใ€‘
Cis Male
ใ€๏ผณ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ™ใ€‘Bisexual
ใ€๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…ใ€‘The Ill-fated

๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐”ผ๐”ธโ„๐”ธโ„•โ„‚๐”ผ
ใ€๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ผฅ๏ฝ™๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’ใ€‘Curly, honey-brown locks with intermittent darker hues. A singular white streak - a cowlick - stands out. His eyes are hazel, with a more prominent green tone and earthy fleckings. Often, his eyes carry a skeptical glint or one of intrigue. His hair is often wild with errant, wispy tendrils.
ใ€๏ผจ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”ใ€‘5'5. Silas used to have firmly rooted insecurity about his height. However, he has come to embrace being shorter, with disregard to any societal standards.

ใ€๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ผด๏ฝ™๏ฝeใ€‘Sturdy, and well-muscled, just from his affinity towards hitting the gym. His musculature seems to aid in giving him an air of strong, stoicism.
ใ€๏ผค๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ใ€‘Due to slight vitiligo localized in his hair, he has a white-grey streak that flows wayward- a cowlick. One of his eyelashes is also strikingly white.
ใ€๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“ใ€‘Two beauty marks dot his left eye, and freckles scatter across his nose. There is a faint scar on his lower lip that he refuses to elaborate on how he got it, or- rather- he shifts the story so much no one knows how he obtained it.
ใ€๏ผก๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝ…ใ€‘Colorful and vibrant, his sense of fashion clashes with his outward persona, one of a grave seriousness to wryness. Silas has an odd affinity towards more, well, catching shirts. A button-up adorned with way too many pineapples? Hell yes. Tacky yet bright? He's all for it.
However, he'll dress sharp if he needs to impress. For the most part, he entertains a more unique attire.

ใ€๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝใ€‘

โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’
"๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ผŸ"
With furrowing brows, his countenance cracks, his stoic soberness dissipating.
Instead, a hint of the fraying of nerves exists as Siโ€™s expression skews in contemplation. Despite the flicker of profound concern in his gaze, he smiles. Lopsided- a proclivity.
โ€Big, cosmic, world-ending shit.โ€
Silas gestures to emphasize, then his body slackens.

โ€My sister, probably. Sheโ€™s a spark, yeah. The flame at the end of a match, a wild-child. Keeping up with her wearies the soul, man. Then thereโ€™s the implication I am the wrong one in snubbing this superstition bullshit that encompasses this lovely town.โ€
A snort escapes him.
โ€Iโ€™d be lying if I said I didnโ€™t burden myself with fretting over a certain someone who I might have a magnetism with. Might. A regret lies there. Ask me again about it when Iโ€™ve had a few, yeah?โ€

"๏ผค๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•ใ€€๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผ‡๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒใ€€๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ผŸ"
Suddenly, Silas is speaking with fervor, a faint grin molding his features as he flicks his wrist.
โ€Sure, I illustrate. A lot. So much so I am a victim of carpal tunnel. Poor posture and drawing habits got me in the end. I also dabble in poetry, but Iโ€™ve more renown for my art.โ€
Silence yawns, vast.
โ€My muse is, well, gone. I have done little work if any at all.โ€

An exasperated sigh escapes parted lips, and he returns to a more rigid, serious state.
โ€Life has a hell of a bite.โ€

"๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ผŸ"
โ€œTo stop tangling myself in myth, to drive away from here for a while.โ€
Silas rubs his temples, his tone edged with a seething ire.
The abrupt exasperation dissolves, becoming weariness.

โ€Truly, I want to travel, see the world. Learn about other cultures. Become humbled. I want to push myself further with my art, to capture the imagery in my head.โ€

A pause.

โ€I want my muse back, thatโ€™s something Iโ€™m chasing too.โ€

"๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝŽใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ‹๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ผŸ"
โ€œI suffer from unshakeable insomnia and lucid nightmares. Are those not fun facts? Did I rip the fun right out of them?โ€
Afterward, he shrugs, exuding indifference.

โ€Iโ€™m too grave. Oh, everyone knew that already?โ€
With a chortle, he continues.
โ€I want a Shiba Inu or a Husky. I donโ€™t care if theyโ€™re stubborn, they are such cool dogs. My favorite color is a gentle blue and sometimes I stick my nose in places it doesnโ€™t belong."
Thereโ€™s a knowing slyness in his eyes, yet he moves on, not dallying on the admission.

โ€My job right now is working at the local animal shelter. I want to be a veterinarian- we all start somewhere, and besides, itโ€™s rewarding work.โ€

"๏ผฉ๏ฝ†ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•ใ€€๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’ใ€€๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ”๏ฝˆใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ฝ—๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ผŒใ€€๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•ใ€€๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝƒ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝ†๏ผŸ"

Last edited:

BASIC INFORMATION
original.gif

Name

Eugene Frazier

Nickname
Eugie [By the few people who know it and know it bothers him]
Gene [Everyone else]

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Role
Bullheaded

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก

APPEARANCE
Hair and Eye Color

A rather mundane dark brown for both.

Height
6'1, 186 cm

Body Type
Mesomorph

Distinguishing features/Markings
Outside of a small tattoo between his shoulder blades, Gene is distinguishingly plain. The small tattoo are two doves sitting upon an entangled vein.

Attire
Gene isn't one to dress to impress, if anything, he dresses to depress. He tends to favor simple clothing like t-shirts, jeans, sneakers and the like. He will sometimes wear slacks and wear sweat pants if he is feeling exceedingly lazy which is fairly often. He has a strange fascination with wearing flannel shirts and while he will insist they are great and look good on him, they are not and they don't.

Faceclaim
Milo Ventimiglia

GivingWhisperedDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

PERSONA
'Oh, greatest? I don't know if I have a greatest, but have a ton of normal ones, you know, normal stuff like clowns, spiders, the-realization-that-I-am-horribly-boring-and-my-humor-is-a-poor-attempt-to-gain-attention-and-hold-interest, gorillas, when you wake up and see like a shadow in the dark but turns out to be like your coat or something which is always fun, realizing-I-am-wasting-away-not-moving-anywhere-in-life-just-waiting-to-die-a-unimportant-meodicre-man... You know, the normal stuff.'

'People have said I can be quite annoying and I am always willing to share that. I can almost lick my elbow, so yeah, as you can clearly see, I am a pretty amazing guy.'

'Aren't you supposed to ask me that on the third date before you decide if you want to flail on top of one another or not? Like, a 'how far away is this guy from actually being successful and contributing to my future and society and is he cute enough to wait and see' question? Well, anyways, I try to avoid thinking about that because it is rather depressing and sinking into the endless mire of procrastination and feelings of inadequacy are something I try to keep to the weekends only... and Holidays.'

'I had the biggest crush on this one girl, you know her, the one with the hair and the face and the attitude, yeah, that is pretty vague isn't it? Oh! I know, I am rather fond of.... cheesecake. Ugh, I know, how can someone like me be into a food like that? How am I supposed to bring that over to thanksgiving dinner and introduce that to my parents? They expect me to settle down with a nice pumpkin pie and it is a whole thing. Don't go sharing that around now, it'll ruin my aura of mystery.'

'I am remarkably, amazingly, unbelievably, mediocre in everything I do.'

'I have no jokes for this. I feel like I've let you down... But hey, at least you have something in common with my Ex now. And my parents. And friends. And teachers. And grandparents. And neighbors... Oh, and that guy I ran into the supermarket because we were both looking for lettuce but there are like so many types and neither of us wanted to look stupid by asking so... What was I talking about again?'

'Do you mean like the magic in a babies eyes? Or in a rainbow? Or like the creepy uncle who dresses up as a magician to hide things in you? Or like the song, you know, like in a young girl's heart? Oh, you mean like magic magic. Like witches and Gandalf and shit? No. Magic doesn't exist. Life sucks, life is hard, buy a helmet and deal with it like the rest of us.'

'You were just easing me into it weren't you? Asking some general, normal questions then just bam, do you wanna die, son? I like living. I enjoy food. I like my shows. I like music. I like shamefully jacking it with the blinds open because I forgot to close them, I am in no hurry to die. I can die later. Hopefully way later.'

'I like to think I am a well adjusted person, so I live in the moment until late at night where I lay in bed and have mental breakdowns as I realize my life is going nowhere, I am doing nothing to change it, I am stuck in this town I was born in and will likely die in, and come on, I'ma probably die alone. I'm good for like a night or two of jokes, maybe a drunk mistake, not someone people wanna put up with for their entire lives. I have trouble putting up with me for that long, so, yeah, standard bouts of existential dread.'

'I am legally required, as a citizen of Salem, to say Halloween.'

'Are you coming onto me? Because, full disclosure, I'm broke and have no prospects. If you're not and I just revealed way too much to you, you're welcome, but if I had to pick, let's sleep in. The sun rises every morning, but I can only sleep-in while I am still a, literal, pile of human garbage.'

'I answer the door? Wait, are there people who just don't answer the door if they're alone? Kind of a dick move. I approve.'

'Alleyway. Probably just going to run into a flasher, in which case, the view is about the same. Maybe I get murdered, but at least the person who kills me won't eat me.... Probably. What do you think we taste like? I'm betting on pork cause long pig. Think they fry, barbeque or a simple kabob? Do you think they season to taste?'

'Jolly Ranchers and Maple Syrup because if I can only eat or drink one thing then clearly this is a race to diabetes and I refuse to lose.'

72c8d6435328a149c7d23c706929cbfb.gif

BIOGRAPHY
Brief History

Born in the sleepy town of Salem to two high school sweethearts, Gene was born into a world of mediocrity and the mundane. His father, George, worked two jobs to help support his new, young, family, Amanda, his mother, went to college and worked a night job while Gene was watched by his grandparents during these young years. Despite how busy his parents were, it didn't stop them from having another boy, Anthony, and then a daughter when they started to get set up. After Amanda graduated, she got a better job and it was his father's turn to go to college. Flash forward a couple of years, and his mother works as the general manage of the local Costco and his father is the manager of the town's franchised Domino's. Not exactly illustrious careers, but stable and the pay was more then enough to afford the nice house with the picket fence that they always wanted. To grow up in the upper middle class wasn't exactly 'hard' or trying or, well, anything, Gene grew up rather well, well fed, always had school supplies, even got his dad's old car when he turned sixteen... He led an exceedingly mundane life.

Throughout school, Gene did fine. He wasn't a particularly hard worker nor was he particularly smart, so he held average grades, he didn't take much of an interest in sports or other activities and spent most of his time just with friends or at home. He was well known, small town, after all, and Gene was very sociably and somewhat charming even if he was never the best looking of the guys in his generation of Salem, so what struggles he had were less bullies or home trauma and more the feeling of dread of realizing he had forgotten to write an essay that was due next period. The highlight of his formative years being when he was asked out by Lily, his 'highschool sweetheart'. They would get matching tattoos and then like so many other high school sweethearts when one doesn't end up pregnant, they would fall out and break up in college which sent the already slacker Gene into a bit of a spiral which ended when he dropped out and moved back in with his parents.

The following years... nothing happened. Nothing at all. His siblings grew up. His youngest sister about to finish high school, his brother well into university, studying marine biology, his father and mother working away at their jobs as they planned a romantic vacation away and Gene was.. just there. In his room. Doing nothing. Worked part time, came home, eat, avoided talking about his future or plans that he didn't have, slunk off to his room, laid down and watched his ceiling fighting off the existential dread that constantly lurked at the back of his mind at his current place in life and lack of progress. Still sees some old friends from 'back in the day' and smiles and nods as they talk about their plans, futures and doings as he just keeps... existing.

'I don't really have any, yeah, I know, that is sad, but it is what it is. My high school sweetheart left me, so, you know, single, I dropped out of college, I work a dead end job washing dishes and sweeping floors, I live with my parents and I have no future prospects. Oh, you know what? I did graduate high school, but the bar to get that amazing accomplishment is to just show up.

Go me.'

Family
Amanda Frazier [Mother] | 43
George Frazier [Father] | 42
Anthony Frazier [Brother] | 21
Marie Frazier [Sister] | 18

Relationships
TBD

ac392cce2a493942374f620f8348d96e.gif

MISC.
Theme Songs
X X X

OTHER
Username
: Cosmo
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time [UTC-7]
Pronoun(s): He/Him
Discord or On-site OOC?: I can do both, but will probably check Discord more often.

Last edited:
    general
    Gray
    full name
    Grayson Barnes
    nickname(s)
    Gray
    sexuality
    heterosexual
    Role
    The Outlier
    You don't really know me like you think you do
    D.O.B.
    October 7th

Nationality
    American

Face Claim
    Chace Crawford
left

• basics
    visage
    psyche
    history
    Primrose Sanderson
    Female
    Polysexual
    Look at only me.
    Touch only me.
    Love only me.
    Nickname.
    Bitch; Rosie; Prim
    Role.
    Seductress
    Username.
    LostAngel
    Timezone.
    EST
    Pronoun(s).
    She/Her
    Discord or On-site OOC?.
    Discord
coded by natasha.

44e42323af4deabdf6d121716d1ac904.gif
BASIC INFORMATION

Name

Primrose Sanderson

Nickname
Bitch; Rosie; Prim

Sexuality
Polysexual

Role
Seductress

APPEARANCE

Hair and Eye Color
Ebony and Coal-black

Height
5'7

Body Type
Gamine:
Prim is very pert, mischievous, and has an elegant yet boyish charm and demeanor.

Distinguishing features
Prim's most noticeable feature is when she smiles. Despite having an alluring smile, her teeth are crooked.
Prim has an unusually wide mouth which only becomes wider when she smiles.

Markings
The aloof witch has many beauty marks scattered around her body. Her most noticeable beauty marks are on her left collar bone and her right earlobe.

Attire
Primrose has a very trendy fashion sense. She is the type to follow the trends, but she won't shy away from implementing her style. It's all in the details, paying close attention to the minor details of her clothing. You could call her a perfectionist when it comes to how she wants to look. Primrose likes to dress in seductive clothing on almost all occasions. The witch Prefers to wear something sexy rather than considering how cold the weather is. Wearing clothing that accentuates her figure, especially her hips and tiny waist, which she wants to show off. Prim's appearance reflects how she's feeling. Messy hair indicates she is in a stage of hysteria. If she's feeling sad, she probably won't dress up and will most likely wear something she found on the floor.

Face-claim
Audrey Hepburn

PERSONA

"Why do you want to know? It's not like I'll tell you....now that I'm looking closely since your so charming, I'll tell you. It isn't much of a secret. My greatest fear is closed spaces. Lock me in a small enough room, darling, and I'd die."

"Spreading my legs. Wanna see?"

"Live every day to the best of my ability. I'm just a tag-along looking for some fun."

"I have six toes on each leg. I'm also flexible, very beneficial in the bed! I can do a 180 with my tongue, which is also beneficial in oh- There's more, of course, you're looking at an expert smeller. I can smell death. A dog couldn't smell what I smell. I can also smell kids, food, and other irrelevant things."

"Easy, I have a lot of strengths. My voice is hot, my body is hot, and my personality is also very hot. Weaknesses? I have to admit I'm not only weak to hot men. I'm also weak to beautiful people like you....teasing! I'm weak to cake. I could eat a 4 tier cake all by myself."

"Are those my only options? I prefer my glass filled to the top."

"...Is this a trick question? Because for you, I can play dumb."

"Whoever made death was single and lonely and wanted to ruin it for everyone."

"People who worry about what comes next are all virgins...What!? Did I lie?"

"Valentine because love, s*x, chocolate...s*x. A season? I miss Spring because it rains a lot. I used to dance in the rain with mama."

"Would you rather sleep in or wake up to watch the sunrise?"
"I've been sleeping all my life! You think I'll do it willingly?!"

"You hear a doorbell ring, and you're home alone. How will you react?"
"First, make sure I look hot. Then Get up and open it."

"The alleyway, duh. That's where the fun is!"

"I would drink wine because it gets me drunk. And I would Eat. Men, I would eat men. I'm teasing! Let me tell you; my mama used to make this orange-flavored cake. If I could eat anything for the rest of my life, it would be that cake."

Windy days
Dance parties
Alcohol
Men
Singing

dislikes
Being yelled at
Jealousy
Tomatoes
Sad stories

hobbies
Singing
Dancing
Eating different types of sweets
"Playing" with men

BIOGRAPHY
Primrose was born as the last child of the Sanderson Family, a spring baby. During the conceiving, Primrose's father was not present. He had gone to get a midwife but ended up getting lost. Thus Primrose was conceived without a midwife. That didn't bother her mother; she remembers how her mother told her that she was the easiest to conceive among her sisters. Her father had taken the task of naming his only daughter after his favorite flower. It was that same flower that he used to confess his love to her mother. Primrose's childhood was filled with happiness. She has fond memories of her parents, her father, who always smelled of sea salt, and her mother, whose every touch was gentle. Her father loved Primrose, and even though he was useless in most areas, he tried his hardest to provide for her. He worked most of his life in manual labor doing various jobs, and he spent most of his money buying the prettiest clothes for his Primrose. That's where Prim got her fashion sense. The whole village knew that her father wanted to be a seamstress. Along with her appearance that her father helped shape, Prim had a silver tongue and knew how to manipulate people at a young age.

In her early teens, she spent most of her time with her mother. Even though she loved spending time with her mother, she preferred to go out and play with the other girls. As it turns out, they think she's perfect except that her fathers are a laughing joke. For her father, she decided she didn't need any friends. Primrose had always been the lovesick girl during spring; she was in love with her mother. During the Summer, she was in love with her father. Winter was different in winter. It was a love triangle. Her father would sing to her endlessly, and her mother would bake her favorite sweets. She didn't know any other love besides the love she had for her parents until she met Jack. Jack was heaven sent. He had the bluest eyes, and his hair resembled gold. Primrose was obsessed, and so was he, and why wouldn't he? She was the prettiest. They were young, but it was the love story of the century. Jack was the son of the head elder at their village, but he never treated Prim any different than he would treat any gem. After years of love, they had decided to marry. He met her parents, and she met his. That's when it all went wrong. He called her ugly and told her he never wanted to see her again. This broke her heart. Prim didn't eat or talk for months. Her father, heartbroken, went to speak to the elder to question why his daughter came home broken. It was chilly that night. The cold could cut skin, but he went out anyway. He never returned.

Entering Adulthood was hard without her left hand. She spent most days singing in her bedroom, and other times, she would design dresses that reminded her of her father. Her mother had been worried, so she asked her eldest daughter to take her out with her. That was the first time she came out of the house in 2 years. That was also the first time she met Billy. She never gave him a second look, but it seemed like he gave her many glances. He confessed his love, and one thing led to another. That's when the lovesick behavior started. She didn't care that he was her sister's boyfriend showing that she didn't have any loyalty to her sister. She just wanted to have fun and forget the boy who took not only her heart but her father. After Billy, things started to look up. Yes, Prim and Billy were caught in the act by her sister, which was a heartbreak that lasted four months.

Primrose spent her time having "fun." For a time, she was singing at brothels, and other times, she was bringing men home. The fun stopped when her mother passed. Prim still never fully recovered from losing her mother. After her passing, the elders would frequently visit their cottage. The eldest sister always took care of it while Prim danced idiotically in the background. Primrose wasn't very into her sister's schemes and almost always never knew what was going on. She did help them nab a few children for the cause to stay young.

Imagine being dragged to your death, to be hanged. Prim couldn't care less she was content. She lived her life well. However, her sister had planned for them a different fate and convinced us to cast a spell that would bring us back. Prim went along with it because it sounded like fun. Being hanged hurt but what came after was so much worse. She was alone. It was like she was being suffocated again and again on a constant loop. It was dark, and Prim could feel that someone was watching her, but even though she could sense them, she couldn't see them. There were times when she would be walking into the darkness, knowing she would only be greeted with darkness and a feeling that someone was watching. Prim was in constant torture, knowing that this place wasn't hell but something worse. What was worse than hell?

Family
Mother
Father
Eldest sister
Second Eldest sister

Username
LostAngel

Timezone
EST

Pronoun(s)
She/Her

Discord or On-site OOC?
Discord

scroll

scroll

โ
Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you.

coldplay

trueheart

phoebe

full name

Phoebe Jean Abbott

nicknames

PJ, Phoebs

d.o.b.

nov. 23

female

sexuality

bisexual

yellow

coldplay

visage

height

5'2"

weight

answer

hair c.

dark brown

eye c.

sky blue

faceclaim

michele alves

psyche

Woah! That's a tough one. Hmm.. I definitely get scared at the idea of losing the ones I love. I usually make it a point to protect those I care about with everything I've got, so.. The idea of losing them can easily get to me.

I pride myself on being extremely resourceful. Definitely am that person people go to for advice, or a back-up scrunchie. I try to think of any possible thing people around me could need. I'm not perfect, though, so.. I'm bound to forget something! As far as tangible talent goes.. I do take pictures in my spare time. Mostly it's of my friends or of some scenic views in town, but, I'd like to think I've become pretty good at it! Remind me to show you some next time!

Currently, I'm aiming to grow my photography blog, and begin travelling once I save enough money for a van. I want to travel the country, see and meet new people. It's a big world, and I plan on getting to know every piece of it.

This feels like middle school all over again! I like to tell people I'm double-jointed, and I love weirding people out by contorting my arms in weird ways. Otherwise, most people don't know that I don't know how to swim. Kind of embarrassing, but.. I've never needed to learn how.

I know that I am a pretty emotionally intelligent person. I can pick up on small cues that many others would miss, especially if they're coming from people I'm friends with. I can get along with pretty much anyone (almost), and I am very observant. However, I tend to keep my emotions on my sleeve, and can get blinded by said emotions. Especially if it's to defend those I care about. Besides that, I know I can put a lot of pressure on myself, expecting to be perfect so that I don't bother anyone else.

Half-full, of course.

Definitely. I find it a bit naรฏve to think that we're the only reality. Especially since we discover new things almost every day. While I personally don't practice magic, I've lived in Salem long enough to know that it isn't just some gimmick. Nor are the legends we are told as kids just some fairytales. You'll never find me playing with fire or digging into places I shouldn't be.

"What is your opinion about life, death?"
Death is something I've come to accept. It's bound to happen, and I don't really feel that typical fear most have. I'm not a religious person, but I do think there must be an afterlife. Somewhere for our souls to reside. I just hope when my time comes, it's peaceful.

I tend to worry about the future, but I know how important it is to live in the now. It's a constant battle for me, finding the balance. That's why I got into photography. It helps ground me, constantly reminding me of how much I have to be thankful for.

Very unpopular opinion, but my favorite holiday has to be the spring. The weather is still nice, and everything is beginning to bloom! It's the mark for a fresh start, and I love the bright sunny days that come from it. As for my favorite holiday, I think it has to be Halloween. I love dressing up with my friends and enjoying candy and booze. Safely, of course.

I love watching the sunrise! If I feel like it, of course. Some days just call for some sleeping in.

Check the peephole and answer it, mace close by. Gotta stay on guard.

The dark forest. I love plants and trees, along with learning about wildlife, so.. Yeah. Definitely going to check out the cool forest.

Definitely drinking water so that I don't die. To eat.. hmm, what a toughie! If I had to only pick one, I'd go with Samoan girl scout cookies.

coffee, photography, the outdoors

dislikes

watermelon, not being in control, being the center of attention

fears

losing her friends, the dark, spiders

history

Being an only child, Phoebe lived a pretty good life. Her parents were both well off, and in a pretty happy marriage. Her house was the go-to for sleepovers. Mom and dad being the ones her friends wish they could live with forever. When it came to school, Phoebe did well. Always pulling off great grades with seemingly little effort. It led some to be spiteful of her, however, she did her best to help anyone who needed it. She made friends easy, and always wanted to help.

Not many know or realize that her family is just like any other: full of drama, and nothing like it seems. Phoebe likes to keep it that way. Instead, she devotes all of her time and attention into either her photography, or being with her friends. Being distracted is a lot better than letting the darkness consume you, right?

Finally mustering up the courage to start my photography blog. It took a lot of convincing, but all it has done is make me happier than ever. I am gaining followers daily, and it's what I want to devote my life to! I only succeeded thanks to my friends, as a lot of my pictures are of their shenanigans. Without them, I'd be nowhere.

gallery

connections

Justine Abbott

Phoebe's mom. A pediatrician who is well-known throughout town. She's diligent, and devotes herself to her work. Justine is a charismatic woman, always willing to make friends and connections.

Garrett Abbott

Phoebe's father. He owns a local diner in town, where Phoebe herself used to work at in high school as a waitress. He's usually devoting all of his time into the diner, making sure that he's able to put food on the table. Even if it's the most successful and bustling restaurant in town.. Nothing seems to be enough.

T.B.D

Connections have yet to be plotted.

T.B.D

Wouldn't you like to know?

miscellaneous

username

leviohsa

oorp

discord pls

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

• basics
    visage
    psyche
    history
    Zachary Kain
    Male
    Still figuring it out

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
    TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE

Nickname.
    Z; Zack; Zackie
    Date Of Birth.
    October 23
    Role.
    The Instigator
    ethnicity.
    Irish decent
    zodiac.
    Scorpio
    education.
    High school
    occupation.
    In training Police Officer
    Place of birth.
    Salem, Massachusetts
    extra.

Username
    LostAngel

Timezone
    EST

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her

Discord or On-site OOC?
    Discord
coded by natasha.

RudyPankow_4R5A5063_146a30488795a0a62e41f68340c5291f.jpeg I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD.
TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE

. / / BASIC INFORMATION

Name

Zachary Kain

Nickname
Z; Zack; Zackie

Sexuality
Still figuring it out

Role
Instigator

. / / APPEARANCE

Hair and Eye Color

Dirty blonde & Ocean blue

Height & Weight
6'0 & 75 kg

Body Type
Zachary has an athletic build, big-boned with a sturdy frame. He makes sure to maintain his muscular body by waking up with his father as early as 4 am. Zack has dirty blond hair, penetrating blue eyes and fair skin with olive undertones. He also has a square jaw and a menacing bad-boy smile. His body is toned and lean but not overly muscular and bulky.

Distinguishing features
Zachary has a short temper which leads him to get into physical fights. This causes many scares and bruising. Over time the bruising disappears, but Zack finds a way to get himself into trouble and ends up with new scars. He has a dimple on the right side of his cheek

Markings
N/A
Although he's been wanting to get a tattoo, he's never got the chance. Zachary doesn't have any piercings.

Attire
Zachary is very sensitive to the cold, and depending on the weather; he doesn't dress to impress. He dresses to please himself. This doesn't mean that he will wear anything he finds. He has an impeccable fashion sense that he picked up in LA.

Faceclaim
Rudy Pankow

c152ea30ddbba582f51defd73fc0bcfe.jpeg
. / / PERSONA

"Happy people. They're wack. Never trust them. Why are they even happy? Maybe I'm just a Cherophobia, but happy people scare the shit out of me. There's no way any ordinary person can be so positive. People who are overly happy are lying because why would anyone be happy in this life. Then there's my dad. I hope that I don't end up disappointing him. Moving on."

"I don't know if this is a skill or a talent. I'll let you be the judge of that. I have a good sense of direction. It's safe to say I know where I'm going. I want to think that being able to take a nap anywhere is a talent. I'm a boxer. Don't look at me like that. It was either that or martial arts. I've also been told I'm photogenic. It's a blessing and a curse. I can do 190 pushups...yeah, that's it."

"I don't know. I guess I want to be like my dad, a police officer. I can't decide. Does helping people make me happy? Am I just trying to please my dad, or do I want this? I've worked so hard waking up every morning to train, but I've never really thought about it...I never thought about if I wanted this. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. How can I protect people if I can't protect myself? How can I help people if I can't help myself? Still, I want to try to become something worthy of being my father's son."

"Because I'm not an open book already? Not many people know I'm bipolar. Then again, my mood swings are a dead giveaway. I was a child model, but I quit once my father took custody."

"I'm confused. Physical strengths or mental? My mental strength would be that I'm brave. I guarantee you no one is as brave as me. My mother used to say my bravery is stupidity. But then again, that came from a lady who only cared about herself. Physically I'm strong. This leads me to my weakness sometimes; I get cocky. My bravery can also be a bit reckless. I can also be a bit hard to reason with, but that's only because I'm passionate about my opinions and what I believe."

"I guess half empty. I don't mean to be. It's just easier to think that way rather than thinking about-to put it simply, why bother having hope when you know that you are only going to be disappointed by the outcome?"

"No. Superstitions, curses, magic are just ways for people to escape reality. They find comfort in the fact that it wasn't their fault they saw a black cat. That's why they failed their math test. I don't believe in something that gives a false sense of hope."

"That's a hard question for someone like me to answer. Some people can't wrap their heads around the concept. I don't have an opinion. But If I had to say anything for the sake of saying something, it would be life is hope; death is reality. I wouldn't mind if I dropped dead sounds fun."

"Do you live life in the moment, or do you worry about what comes next?"
"Live in the moment. I'll worry about what happens next when it happensโ€”one problem at a time. If I constantly worry about what comes next, I'll end up forgetting how to live. There's something dangerous about living in the moment. It's like you are constantly on a high."

"Christmas. Now Christmas has magic. It can make you feel warm even when it's freezing. That warm feeling you get when watching Christmas movies. It's enchanting at night when the houses are brightly lit with lights. During Christmas, my father and I go into the forest, and we pick out a tree. And I might have a slight hot chocolate obsession."

"Would you rather sleep in or wake up to watch the sunrise?"
"Neither. I don't get much sleep anyways, and watching the sunrise, does it look like I have free time on my hands? I have to get up if I'm lucky the gym is open. If not, I usually train outside maybe go on a jog."

"You hear a doorbell ring, and you're home alone. How will you react?"
"I would open the door and ask them where they found the doorbell because last time I checked, I don't own one."

"The forest. I don't know. The alleyway seems shady, and I get seasick. My only other option was the forest."

"Hot chocolate and Ramen noodles. I can't cook, and this is the only thing I could probably make...When will this ever happen?"

The smell of cigarettes
Boxing

dislikes
Cats
Dogs
Cemeteries

hobbies
Bodybuilding
Boxing
Shopping

habits
โ€œTskโ€
Jaw clenching in moments of tension
Cracking knuckles

fears
Fear of being worthless
Dogs (small ones are ok)
Hospitals (Got lost in one)

. / / BIOGRAPHY
81AxTAA+0kL._AC_SL1500_.jpegBrief History
Zachary Kain was born into a dysfunctional family: a mother who still wanted to live her youth and a workaholic father. Zack quickly learned that his parents weren't a happy couple, and most nights would end up with his dad on the couch. Thankfully Zack had an older brother to keep him sain. Daniel was kind and always allowed Zachary to tag along where ever Daniel went; Zack would follow. Daniel and Zack would spend hours talking about their dreams. Daniel wanted to be a cop, and Zachary was just happy to be around his brother. At the age of 10, Zack's mother filed for divorce. Daniel was 19 at the time. He had gotten a full scholarship ride but decided to ditch it and go into the police academy.

His future was set in stone, so Selena Kain took full custody of Zack, and Daniel being of legal age, stayed to fulfill his dream. Selena wanted a bright future for her son somewhere far away, a happy place where the sun was the most promising. She moved to LA. At 11, Zack was signed to a modeling agency, and his career was souring. In Salem, his brother, at only 20, followed behind his father becoming the youngest police officer. Everything seemed to be going well for both brothers, and their long-distance relationship didn't get in the way of their brotherhood. By the time Selena was 39, she had ended her life. Thankfully, Zachary wasn't there to witness his mother's overdose. Mr. Kain took action and took the first flight to pick up his son.

A traumatized Zachary quickly recovered with the help of his father and brother, who dragged him every morning, forcing him to throw his frustration into exercise. The endorphins kicked in, and he felt happier already. Despite the warm welcome, Zachary found it hard to fit in a group of boys in particular who would terrorize him daily. Things got terrible for Zachary when the fights got physical. He had taken down ten high school boys he came out with only a fractured arm. His victims wanted revenge. Only wanting to scare Zachary, they pointed a gun at him after school. Zachary had stayed to try out for the football team. Daniel was coming from work to pick up his brother. Daniel ended up with a bullet to the chest. The high schooler having bad aim didn't hit a vital point, but the blood loss was end game. Blaming himself, Zachary took on his brother's dream and vowed to redeem himself.

"I took down ten boys when I was in high school. And I only got a fractured arm. I don't know how I succeeded; I blacked out after I knocked down the third guy. That was the first time I disappointed my dad. It helped me realize if I don't get my shit together, I'm not considered his son. I think that's an accomplishment in itself. No?"

Family:
Mr. Kain -
Father (56)
Relationship: Zachary has a love-hate relationship with his father. He wants to please him, but at times he wants nothing more than to ruin his image. Mr. Kain loves his son but finds it hard to show his love. He has always given his son tough love. As a father figure, he isn't afraid to use physical violence to uphold the house rules.

Selena Kain- Mother (39)
Relationship: Zachary lived with his mother for most of his life. His mother was caring and kind, but she suffered from depression. Her depression affected Zachary. She was selfish at times but made sure Zack was spoiled. Zachary tolerated his mother even at the young age of 10. He knew that he needed to be strong for her.

Daniel Kain- Brother (29)
Relationship: Zack had only met his brother a few times his father gained custody of Daniel when the divorce happened. Once Zack got a phone, he began his relationship with his brother. Daniel was very caring and responsible, the perfect son.

. / / OTHER

Username

LostAngel

Timezone
EST

Pronoun(s)
She/Her

Discord or On-site OOC?
Discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back