• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It's Cold, So You Better Wear Some Boots

Just as a note. You guys had more then one. The original one was the blade which was also destroyed.

The destruction of all of them caused your hidden one to decloak which is the major mobile one and smallest one, a ring. Gems, blades, lock boxes. All the bigger ones were wrecked.

Last edited by a moderator:
> Summon Field Marshal Erwin Rommel's 7th panzer division, then cut through Belgium and eliminate France.

(damn, i really need this in the rp i'm in xD lmao, can't decide who to kill)

> Immediatly try to summon someone or something

Currently tallying all the votes. I apologize for being late been a long work day.

Any votes past this post for the first post will not count.

-Results-

>Explore the Remains of Roeton | 35 Votes

>Immediately try to summon someone or something. | 14 Votes

>Check Your Self and Phylactery | 44 Votes

Write-Ins:

> Cast a spell of slay living over our Phylactery, so that if something alive grabs it, they die. | 2 Votes

> Summon armor to disguise yourself, and explore the ruins of Roeten | Votes 1

Notes

Just as a note, Liches are usually on top of the Undead Hierarchy below Arch Liches and Demi Liches. They are either a lone or have an organization in your case since you ruled over Roeton, you had a handful of vampires that were loyal to you. Apart from your collection of spells, experiments, artifacts you may have and the sort, a Lich's touch can permanently paralize the target (curable with magic, the lich decides if he/she is using this effect), your immune to cold, electricity, polymorph effects (unless cast on your self by your self) and most importantly mind effecting abilities. You also have increased resistance to turn based effects (spells and effects that holy casters use to make the undead cower and fear in face of the light). A lich's body also has increased damage resistance as well). Oh and a Fear Aura.

Narzel after waiting a few moments as his vision returned back to his corpse, taking a moment to realize that he was alive(well undead any way lol) again, proceeded to attempt to stand up only to fall back forward flat on his face, the only light creeping in from cracks in the structure reveal that the lower half of your body is completely missing. Huh, Why is the Resurrection process incomplete. He thought to him self as he still noticed his bones slowly and steadily reforming. You could see the intense burn marks and damage that your corpse reformed, some lingering holy magic that remained finally caving and expiring before the unholy process that was lichdom. After all no one had the right to keep a lich from returning so long as at least a Phylactery remained intact, it was the contract that was decreed by the lichdom process and one that not even a damned sun goddess could completely hamper. After all the ritual was something that goes far beyond them, something completely and unspeakably evil.

After examining his undead body's condition, he proceeded to check the Phylactory on his finger, a ring. His last one to be more precise, one that only came out of its magical hiding when the others were destroyed. Narzel for all his knowledge had been completely stumped as to how the attack had destroyed so many of his soul containers and drove him to this point. No matter its only been a week, maybe 10 days at most, he would make them rue this affront to his sovereignty shortly.

With whispers that made the air sizzle, he began to chant various spells to restore him self much faster and begin summoning servants, however that was eruptly interrupted as the magic triggered a ward under you and with a magical explosion/shockwave, sending you flying against the wall, ripping your left arm off your torso because you used it to shield your self just in time before it sent you back into death and you would have to wait to return once more.

"Huh. That kind of warning, must mean someone in Roeton is meaning it". He briefly said speaking to him self out-loud, making a mental note to disembowel to ever the hell were thinking they were clever. He did give them credit though, he didn't think they'd be this careful.

-Votes-

Set 1:

>Use a scrying spell to investigate and let the backlash from the ward claim an eye

>Attempt to summon someone or something for assistance

>Wait for your body to completely reform and risk your return being discovered.

>Write-In

Set 2: (Checking the Phylactery discovered this)

Your remaining Phylactery is a ring that you had back when you were a human mage's apprentice that you enchanted with a free spell.

>Fireball

>Mind Crushing Illusions

>Summon Skeleton

>Write-In

Please select one from each set for a total of two votes.

>Use a scrying spell to investigate and let the backlash from the ward claim an eye

>Summon a Demonic Cat to provide you with aid

Set 1

> Cast a minor spell, to check to see if the wards in the room react in proportion to the spell cast, than drag yourself to hide while your body regenerates.

Set 2

> Prophetic Warning Signs - When a wearer versed in prophecies wears an article enchanted with the spell will have increased visibility of signs that warn of future events. The wearer will be drawn to the signs rather than having to be vigilant in looking for them.

[QUOTE="King Kovifor]Set 2
> Prophetic Warning Signs

[/QUOTE]
Please elaborate on the spell inside the ring :) !

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Is that your writein for set 2?

[/QUOTE]
Yep and since I used that one i decided to change my first answer. demonic cats are great companions. I should know

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Please elaborate on the spell inside the ring :) !

[/QUOTE]
You are just begging for me to cast Obliviate on you and leave forever... with all my toys for the site never to be created. ;)

[QUOTE="King Kovifor]You are just begging for me to cast Obliviate on you and leave forever... with all my toys for the site never to be created. ;)

[/QUOTE]
Pfft.

You won't ever leave me, you love us :D !

I assume you meant that the spell just randomly gives us prophetic warnings?

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Pfft.
You won't ever leave me, you love us :D !

I assume you meant that the spell just randomly gives us prophetic warnings?

[/QUOTE]
Read the post again. And I might, you are needy for a wizard. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back