It's Been Awhile

PolarKuma

Kinda chill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ahh Hello! I'm Kuma, I'm 'sorta' new here. A lot has changed since I left and it's a bit confusing but I'm sure I'll get the hang of things around here! Although it seems pretty rough to find an accepting and interesting roleplay.
If you have any suggestions that would be great!
Or if you'd like to 1 on 1 roleplay that's fine too!

I mainly roleplay males, and give very detailed responses. 3-8 paragraphs depending on what I receive.

I look forward to roleplaying with everyone! (And making friends!!) <3<3<3

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Hey!
Welcome(ish) to RPN! You'll be sure to find a roleplay that meets your satisfaction, as there are a lott of neat and detailed roleplers here (not me. -3-) that would love to roleplay with you. If you need any help or anything, just be sure to ask me. Contact me if you want to chat or just roleplay (although, if you're looking for detailed responses, don't do that with me. I'm too busy sleeping.)!

I hope we can become friends, and I'll see you later, I guess.
*hugs*
Here's a couple virtual milkshakes.
Milkshake.gif

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I really look forward to getting into the gist of things, I'll try searching around a bit more for something that fits my taste, which is actually very similar to yours. Thank you so much again, I hope to see you around sometime!

Hey!
Welcome(ish) to RPN! You'll be sure to find a roleplay that meets your satisfaction, as there are a lott of neat and detailed roleplers here (not me. -3-) that would love to roleplay with you. If you need any help or anything, just be sure to ask me. Contact me if you want to chat or just roleplay (although, if you're looking for detailed responses, don't do that with me. I'm too busy sleeping.)!

I hope we can become friends, and I'll see you later, I guess.
*hugs*
Here's a couple virtual milkshakes.
View attachment 355263

Oh thank you so much! *hugs back and drinks the milkshake* I'm sure I'll find something that suits me and amazing people to rp with! I'll be sure to keep you in my thoughts if I ever want to check in or relax a little. (Don't worry I find myself sleeping more than replying, so you aren't alone)
Thank you again for the kindness and milkshake!! <3

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into the partner search threads. I had no idea there was a discord too! So much has changed, but it's for the better of the site I assume. Thank you again for the Welcome! I hope to see you around! :grinningteeth:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back