• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

It's been a while.

Armageddon

______

I'm still as disgusting as ever too. Damn, thought I'd improve after going on a hiatus, but nope.

Anyways, hi. Greetings. Fucking hello, I'm Armageddon and I'm trash. I'm literally a boiling pot of disgust and sin. I'm looking for some people who are really enthusiastic masochists and want to subject themselves to playing out some plots with me.

What could go wrong? Haha. Ah.

So here are some rules.
Read them, God dammit. Read them well and good, because I expect you to understand them if I accept your interest.

1. Grammar. Dear Lord, have some good grammar. Honestly. If you're writing on here, I expect some decent damn grammar as a basic rule. If you have dyslexia or English isn't your first language or something, that's fine! I'm not that much of a dick, I'll gladly take you in. But if you write in shitty English just to write in shitty English, leave the thread right now.
  2. Post length. One liners are never acceptable. Ever. I want one juicy, well-written paragraph as a minimum. Get out of my fucking face if you wanna attempt to convince me to write any less than that.
  3. Patience. I'm gonna be real straight here - I have a shitty life at the moment. I'm under constant emotional stress and have quite a few emotional handicaps due to my mental illnesses. I'm constantly pushed under my family members' thumbs. I have shit to do, and it's really most of the time way more important than a role-play. If you can offer me a lot of patience, I'm ecstatic to return the favor. It's the best thing you can give me, and because it effects me so strongly in my writing, I need to put it in the requirements. Daily posts will more than likely not ever happen. This may be a lot to ask, and I'm truly sorry if you can't give it to me, but I actually do appreciate it a lot.

Anyways.

I'm not listing full plots here, because I hate when people steal my shit, so I'm gonna list pairings below and you can ask for plots when we're in private.

Bolded & Italicized = Preferred role/gender. Respect this or get out.

[
!] = Really craving this one, oui.

• City Person [M/F] | Small Town Person [M/F]
  • [!] Long Distance/Online Crush [M/F] | Long Distance/Online Crush [M/F]
  • [!] Popular Player [M] / Quiet Outcast [M/F]
  • Coffee Shop Regular [M/F] | Coffee Shop Worker [M/F]

• Beta Werewolf [M] / Human [M/F]
  • Werewolf [M] / Vampire [M/F]
  • [!] Giant Merman [M] / Human [M/F]

• [!] Pet [M] / Owner [M/F]
  • [!] Demon [M] / Satyr{ess} [M/F]
  • Dragon Therianthrope [M] / Panther Therianthrope [M/F]

And that's it! That's everything. Yep.

Don't PM me if you're interested.
Don't PM me. DO NOT PM ME. It seems that at least two people PM me every time I post one of these, I hate it when that happens.

That's all. Now get out of here. Seriously,
run, before it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love to do any of these plots with you!~

• [!] Pet [M] / Owner [M/F]
  • Dragon Therianthrope [M] / Panther Therianthrope [M/F]

I'm interested in:

• City Person [M/F] | Small Town Person [M/F]

If you still wanted to roleplay, please message me. I may not reply right away since I am currently writing a paper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back