• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help It's been a while since I've used BBCode. Not sure what works. Don't remember how things work

RageOfInfinity

Improbability is a bad reason to disbelieve
I'd like to make a 1x1 partner search, and I want to polish it and make it look nice, I just need some help getting into the work of it.

Back when I was doing it before, I'd say I was intermediate, so someone of that skill level or higher would be appreciated.

That's beginner stuff, and void of answering the questions I have. Thank you for assuming I haven't already looked

Maybe you could link some examples of what you're trying to accomplish so we could help you better. Your question is rather vague and your response was rather rude!

To be clear, you're offended, yes. My response was calculated to get you to understand how your response made me feel.

Your response was thoughtless. You needed more information to help me, and instead decided to send me somewhere else, instead of actually trying to help. I was offended because I was asking for help from someone who is metaphorically in college or university, and you sent me to kindergarten.

What I'm saying is that you offended me too, you just weren't aware of it, and when I expressed why it offended me, instead of taking it in, you directed it back at me.

If you still want to help, this example has all of the kinds of qualities I want, and I want something I can shift around freely, but can't remember the syntax and all the commands, and furthermore Iwas more active codding BBCode+, and can no longer do that. I don't want to duplicate this example, I need help being able to code something like it from scratch.

SEROBLISS CODE GALLERY
WELCOME
SEROBLISS
I code for fun. Everything I design is anime and edgy, just for my liking. Enjoy.
Failure to follow the terms of service will lead me to not give a shit. But let's follow the rules, shall we?
No? Well, okay. Not like I'm going to do anything about it.
*Shifty eyes*
Check under your bed tonight.
Also, don't be afraid to DM me for help regarding my codes.
GUIDELINE
TERMS OF SERVICE
You don't have to ask! Just keep the credits.
Permission is not required to use the codes below, but please do not remove or edit the credits, including lowering its transparency.
Commissions are open sporadically.
I will accept commissions. I may code the desired layout for free, depending on its complexities and/or specifics. However, if you want a unique and custom code for your roleplay, and especially if it takes over 2 hours to create, I will charge per hour worked on the code.
Dismantling my code for personal usage is forbidden.
CAN YOU JUST NOT

As good a time as any to experiment yourself back to your former level then.

Alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back