Its been 84 years...

esstiel

꿈, 희망, 전진, 전진
84.gif

kidding, naturally.

i'm new to the site, looking to get back into roleplaying after a... christ, 15 year hiatus? something like that?
so, uh, sup. :coolshades:

VAeA885.jpg

btw if anyone wants to rp wheel of time, dragon age, or kpop (specifically bts) i am down. just hit me up. i got characters for all of them, or i can play an already established character. i've heard i'm a really good dorian, jussayian.

Last edited:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

not gonna lie it's like... 70% overwhelming right now, haha. gotta really take a look at what's going on and now it all works before i start spewing that good ole wordvomit into a post. huhuhuhu

Holy moly, 15 year hiatus? What decided to make you come back? I think the longest hiatus I took was 2-3 years. Can't imagine how hard it's got to be to come back after so long.

Also, welcome to the site!

Holy moly, 15 year hiatus? What decided to make you come back? I think the longest hiatus I took was 2-3 years. Can't imagine how hard it's got to be to come back after so long.

Also, welcome to the site!
i stopped rping because i turned to just writing fanfiction instead, haha. but ive gotten tired of writing fanfiction (and fanfiction fanbases stay the same age while i keep getting older ; A; ) so i figured i'd go back to my roots and see if it'll rekindle my love for writing? we'll see how it goes. last time i rp'd it was on yahoo messenger. yahoo messenger.

and thanks!

i stopped rping because i turned to just writing fanfiction instead, haha. but ive gotten tired of writing fanfiction (and fanfiction fanbases stay the same age while i keep getting older ; A; ) so i figured i'd go back to my roots and see if it'll rekindle my love for writing? we'll see how it goes. last time i rp'd it was on yahoo messenger. yahoo messenger.

and thanks!

Oh god, I remember roleplaying over yahoo and MSN. I remember when I used to be able to roleplay on neopets. Crazy how times have changed. Your hiatus is longer than my career of roleplaying (which is only 10 years). But that's neat that you wrote fanfiction. What kind of fanfiction did you write?

and thanks!
Hi!
Your hiatus is younger than me! By, like, 365 whole days!
I'm Sano, the weirdo who doesn't RP on the RPing website.
I just hang out, chat, make friends, discuss, etc.
Plus, memes are welcome here.

Oh god, I remember roleplaying over yahoo and MSN. I remember when I used to be able to roleplay on neopets. Crazy how times have changed. Your hiatus is longer than my career of roleplaying (which is only 10 years). But that's neat that you wrote fanfiction. What kind of fanfiction did you write?
well i started with inuyasha when i was like... 12? i think? and then moved to yugioh for a hot second. then harry potter, wheel of time, a weird harry potter x wheel of time crossover that did not go very far, then supernatural, dragon age, and then for a kpop fandom.

also - neopets. christ. i remember getting entire guilds shut down with my friends by rping naughty harry potter :horns: i was a bad child hahaha

Hi!
Your hiatus is younger than me! By, like, 365 whole days!
I'm Sano, the weirdo who doesn't RP on the RPing website.
I just hang out, chat, make friends, discuss, etc.
Plus, memes are welcome here.
oh my god i feel so old now

well i started with inuyasha when i was like... 12? i think? and then moved to yugioh for a hot second. then harry potter, wheel of time, a weird harry potter x wheel of time crossover that did not go very far, then supernatural, dragon age, and then for a kpop fandom.

also - neopets. christ. i remember getting entire guilds shut down with my friends by rping naughty harry potter :horns: i was a bad child hahaha

Oh wow, alright, that's pretty cool. Not stuff I'm into though, but dang. You kept yourself busy! And dude same xD We used to do some aggressive wolf roleplays... xD guilds would get shut down ^^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back