• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It’s A Not So Lovely Day (1x1 Search)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there potential partners. As stated, my day has been not very lovely as far as rping goes. But I won’t let that stop me! However, I am a fragile writer, handle with care. Some things you need to know before you rp with me:

Rule #1: Respect me and I respect you. Disrespect me and the rp is off.
Rule #2: I am ghost-friendly. But that means you have to understand if I’m off for a long time. And please don’t straight up insult/tear up my writing. I am low confidence already.
Rule #3: Tell me if you’re not interested. I’ll do my best to give you enough plot to work with, but sometimes I can’t.

Pairings I Am Looking For: (All MxF, unless platonic, bold is my preferred role)

Boss x assistant
Guardian angel
x charge
Hero x villain
Bad boy
x good girl
Warrior x mage
Mermaid
x human
Vampire x werewolf
Old soul x energetic soul
Good scientist x lab experiment
The Grim Reaper
x departed soul
Teacher x teacher
Canon x oc
Outlaw x law enforcement

I am also open to AUs of fandoms, playing canon characters, and other things! This will be updated every now and then, so check in for new content!

Last edited:
Eya, the Hero x Villain thing looks interesting, though I'd like to keep it platonic or rather not have any planned romance in there. You up for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back