• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's a bird, It's a plane, It's... [MxF]

AgentFire

So, if the title interested you, let me confirm some suspicions. This is in fact a superhero sort of plot. However, this isn't a Superman plot. It's not any sort of canon hero, nor am I looking for it to be set in any Marvel or DC universe. I've never been one for roleplaying fandoms, rather we use canon characters or not. My train of thought being, most fandoms, I'm not completely obsessed with, so the last thing I would want to do, is do a disservice by roleplaying and getting info wrong. But enough about that, time for the plot.

A new breed of superhero. That's what people think when they look towards my guy. Superheroes were a rarity in the world, most of them not even really super. But my guy? Well, he is super, and incredibly so. Nobody knows what he really looks like, but this is very much by design. My guy's power is the ability to change his appearance and form. What does this mean, exactly? He can make himself look like anybody, or anything, to an extent. There are limits to his powers. For example, my guy could become a cell phone, yet he could not become an airplane. While he can become anything, his boundaries are based on the biggest and smallest living creatures. Therefore, he can become anything that's the size of the biggest living creature or smaller, and he can become anything the size of the smallest living creature or bigger. Broad range, allowing him to transform into many different things. He can even become enlarged or shrunken versions of objects and people. But, this mysterious man works alone. Could that change though?

So basically, this plot is looking for a girl who can kick ass. It doesn't matter if she has powers or not, but perhaps they could work together, and maybe even other things will happen.

If you're interested, and you want maybe a better explanation, let me know and I'll send a PM.

Normally I'm not one for the superhero type of RP, but this sounds very interesting, or at least has the potential to be. Yeah, I'm interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back