• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood--- in character

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Julia Stephenson
Julia grabbed Alexis' hearing aids before placing them on her ears. "Mommy likes her job when she is helping nice people. But some people mommy aren't very...nice", she muttered the last bit of the sentence. Julia momentarily forgot about the disaster after spending time with Alexis' and it would be better if she continued to forget so she would be in a better mood at work. Besides she didn't want her own child to worry about her. That was Julia's job and the one she was best at. After what happened to her twin sister she spent her days worrying about her children and always tried to nudge them into the right path without being overbearing. Before taking Alexi's out the chair she is a bit startled by her daughter crashing into her side. "Hey, Briana! Why aren't you ready for school? Did you need help picking an outfit?"

Interacting: Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; , Texangamer Texangamer
#FD98F4

Michael signed back to his sister, smiling once more. "^Yes, I'm going to have breakfast at Esther's house and then I'm going to school with her." Michael looked at his mother, He simply rolled his eyes and sighed when his mother didn't comply with his request. He followed her to Lexi's room with Hazel by his side & decided to speed up the conversation because he knew his mother had to get ready to work and he had to go meet up with Esther. "I'll try, Mom, Can you let dad know about the breakfast & Dinner with Esther & her family things when you see him?" I Gotta go now. I'll seeya later, Mom." Michael said and quickly kissed his mom on the cheek & signed goodbye to his sister. "^Bye Lexi, You have a good day, Alright?" Michael said. He looked at Hazel and softly said while gesturing. "C'mon, Hazel, Let's go see Esther." He then saw his second youngest sister, Brianna, enter the room. "Hey Bri, I would love to stay and have fun with you but I gotta get going now. Have a good day." Michael said sweetly.

Alexis Stephenson

Alexis felt the hearing aid being put in her ear as she smiled as she saw her big sister" hi zizzy" she say she was trying her best to talk sometimes it was hard for her' did sissy sleep good' she signed to her big sister she was smiling she was excited for school she liked school. Lexi just looked at her big sister she didn't understand why she wasn't ready for school she just got out of her chair excited to go to school and learn she just hugged her stuffed bunny she just looked at her big sister Jiyoon Jiyoon Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Alex Kennedy

z8xv7.jpg

Interactions
Mentions:
Sook Sook

Alex was walking through a green prairie under the sun holding hands with a friend called Ashley, Alex felt a warm and tender sensation until the sun started to shine too much and Alex ...woke up when her mother opened the curtains allowing the sunlight enter into her bedroom.

Her mother was opening the curtains and Alex covered her face with her hand and turned to the opposite direction of the window. "Mom I want to sleep five minutes more, please". Said the blonde girl before yawning as she was unwiling to wake up, instead she hid under the sheets. She covered her head with the sheets, and as she pulled the sheets to cover her head leaving only her feet exposed.

As her mother insisted in the teeth brushing and other morning issues, Alex with a less sleepy voice added, "Yes, yes, mom, I'mg going in a moment", as she finally took away the sheets and sat on her bed yawning and stretching.

Hazel
Hazel stood calmly after Michael had strapped on her vest, watching as he interacted with his mother and the youngest of the household. Normally Hazel would of gone and greeted them, but she stayed by her best human friend's side obediently like a good service dog would, remaning by his side the entire day being focused for when Michael needed her until her service vest was taken off at the end of the day. She did really well in avoiding distractions in public such as when strange people came up and tried to harass her, not understanding some of the words that her vest had sewn in at all sides, especially some of the kids that would be around the high school. Once Michael was finished and told the middle aged border collie let's go, she moved for the front door jumping up against the door doing her every day trick of pushing the door handle with her paw using her weight to open the door. Hazel was taught to open doors as soon as she was able to reach them being a border collie she learned to understand rather fast what the humans wanted her too do, the only doors she couldn't open were ones with simple ordinary doorknobs.

-----------
Cooper

Cooper oh man was he hyper today! But when was this young three year old golden boy ever not active? He spent all morning doing his normal routine of running around the house, eating his breakfast, rolling around the house, whining at the guy who would deliver the morning paper. Now what could this boy be doing? He was running around like mad in the backyard running from one side of the fence to the other, sniffing all the new smells until he came across a nice soft dirt patch that normally had alot of flowers in that spot whoopsies he did some digging there the other day. The dirt was still kind of damp do the early dew drops that would coat the yard every morning. He sniffed around the dirt a bit more smelling something familiar. Soon enough he began sinking his paws into it kicking the dirt up against him before rolling around in some of it, lightly coating back and some of his chest in the dirt. He repeated this a few more times until coming across a bump against his back. Cooper stood up spotting his green tennis ball which was too very much filthy like he was now. The golden boy wagged his tail happily picking up the tennis ball with his mouth, running for the house to find his human Esther.

---------
Kimchi, and Smokey.

The seven week old puppy flattened her ears backing away from the table leg as soon as Nami Lee's mom had shouted at her telling her no. Moving behind Nami Lee's legs peering around them cautiously staying by her tiny human. Kimchi deciding to follow closely behind the girl whenever Nami Lee had moved.

Smokey gleefully watched the doorstep puppy be scolded from the top of his kitten tower. He always took pleasure watching the pup get in trouble, enjoying it more then getting soft scratches on his chin. The furball carelessly climbed down to the floor now that the dog seemed at bay, making his way over to the kitchen nuzzling Nayeon's leg meowing softly. Using his kitten ways to try and get some food.

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , TF81 TF81 , Jiyoon Jiyoon

Interacting: Sook Sook

CRYSTAL LYNTON

Crystal heard the sound of the door creaking slowly in the once quiet house. She was surprised since she was expecting the first sound to come from upstairs. She saw a nervous Daisy come in through the door. Obviously, it looked like whatever she did wasn't planned, and it was just another one of the situations where Daisy was just "caught up" at whatever moment it was. But of course, Crystal knew that it wasn't her business. She was a little older than Daisy was, but she knew she wasn't exactly family. In addition, Daisy being her father's sister somehow meant that she has some kind of right for Crystal. Anyway, whatever happened to Daisy, she knew well that the girl would be scolded if she got caught. Lucky for her, it was just Crystal there.

She returned a casual "Hey" with a slightly awkward smile. "Uh.. yeah... I always, you know, do the daily chores before going to school" , she responded timidly. Not wanting to make the moment more awkward, she tried to say something. " So, uh... you were also pretty early. Did you go outside?", she asked casually before internally realizing, shoot, she just opened a topic about the very situation she was trying to move from. "Oh! And breakfast is ready.", she immediately said as she sat down and gestured for Daisy to join her eat. She was trying to save the mood.

Last edited:
Rachel.gif
To say that Rachel was tired was an understatement, there were so many kids and teenagers in the house that it was enough to drive anyone crazy. Rachel loved it for the most part, she could handle the kids no problem except for one..... Daisy.... Daisy was her husband's sister who had come to live with them, at first Rachel had tried to be nice and accept her into the family as much as anyone else. When that didn't work they were just at all all the time, it made for some difficult moments in the house. She then give up though, they also adopted a teenager named Crystal and Rachel could not love the girl more than if she had been born into the family, trying to make sure she always felt welcome.

Rachel stared up at the ceiling for a while, she did not want to get up this morning because of being tired. Still, she had work to do to get all the kids ready for school and she would have to start with the younger ones. She slowly got herself to an upright position, smiling the breakfast that was made, she had told Crystal many times that she didn't have to do anything for them to love and care for her. She always felt bad for the poor girl having to feel like she had to do a lot more, not that Rachel didn't appreciate it.

She walked towards the kitchen, letting out a yawn as she had slipped on her robe and stretched her arms up. "Good morning, Crystal.... Thank you so much for the breakfast, you honestly don't know how much I appreciate this.... But, you should rest before school...."

She quickly turned her attention to Daisy, trying her best to smile knowing that she probably would get attitude back. "Good morning, Daisy...."

Interaction: Koi Miazaki Koi Miazaki Jiyoon Jiyoon

Lydia.gif
Lydia had been up since the crack of dawn, she didn't sleep much as she had a lot of work to do. She was working a lot these days, wanting to move up in the corporate ladder. She was a lawyer and so that kept her fairly busy, although she loved her family sometimes her job seemed a little more important. At times it could make her at odds with her husband and kids. It did make her feel bad at times, so that's why she tried to be there at least in the mornings, even if it meant she didn't get very much sleep.

This morning she had a Bluetooth on, while she was trying to make breakfast for everybody and get some cases taking care of. She was trying to be quiet, but at the moment one of her clients was being really aggravating. "I need that information from you, if you can't provide it then I'm afraid I can't help you...." She could be heard saying, flipping the pancakes as she began to look through some paperwork.

🌸Briana Stephenson 🌸
Interactions: Jiyoon Jiyoon <-----> Julia (Mommie) Texangamer Texangamer <--> Alexis (Younger Sister)
TF81 TF81 <-------> (Older Brother)|With:Mother and Sister|

Bri was looking at her mommie place on Alexis hearing aids on her head and then she asked Brian an question.

"Mommie I don't want to go to school"

People knew about Alexis needed hearing aids and when people talked about her that made Bri angry.Her sister was perfectly normal with hearing aids,and she was cute.Bri could understand if she was ugly,but all of her mommies kids were adorable.Then Bri turned her attention to her brother Michael (Mikey).Bri likes playing with her brother and wasn't to happy to find out she couldn't play with him.

"Mikey, will you play with me later?"

And then Alexis spoke," hi zizzy".
Sometimes it was hard for Bri to be jealous of Alexis,but she really did love her.

"You happy for school Lexi?"

Alexis Stephenson
1552505654035.png
Lexi just looked at her big sister as she smiled she loved her big sister" yea zizzy i get to play with fiend" she say wrong she couldn't say sissy right she just looked up at her sister as she wore her hearing aids" mommy we eat ice cweam pwease after skool" she says happily. Lexi sometimes hates school cause of the older kids say she talks funny" do we has go to skool mommy" she say with a sad look in her eyes" big kids make fun of me they big zizzy age" she told her tears in her eyes. Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; Jiyoon Jiyoon

Daisy Lynton

Of course, Crystal was doing chores and making breakfast and overall being the perfect daughter. Daisy hated to admit that she was a bit jealous of Crystal because the whole family seemed to adore her while the family merely tolerated Daisy. "Yeah...I was at a study session and fell "asleep," she mumbled. She hadn't know Crystal for very long so she was still unsure if she could confide and tell Crystal all her secrets. Some days she wished she could just confess everything she has bottled up inside and while writing in a diary helped a little it wasn't the same as talking to someone. "Thanks for the breakfast. Eggs are my favorite breakfast food", she grinned before sliding the food on to her plate.

The food held a special place in her heart since it was something she ate often when she didn't have any money. She learned many ways to cook eggs thus Daisy rarely got tired of eating them. "I snuck out. Please don't tell anyone." One of the rules in the Lynton household was to come back home by 9 pm and the fact that she disobeyed her brother so many times laid heavy on her conscious. While she was still mad at him, he literally saved her from a horrible environment and she doesn't want to go back home. A few minutes later Lydia walked down the stairs and let out a long sigh.

She was convinced Rachel was trying to brainwash Nicholas into thinking she was a bad person. "Morning," she quipped. "I guess Crystal won't have to eat with us since she has probably to get the other kids ready and pack their lunch too." Daisy laughed. She couldn't believe Crystal actually wanted to do all of the housework instead of letting Rachel do it.

Interacting: Koi Miazaki Koi Miazaki and Reiia silver Reiia silver
Julia Stephenson
"I know sweethearts but you have to go," she said while she thought of a way to make it up to her daughter. "We could always go to the park or ice cream! But we would have to do it quickly since your brother is bringing a friend over for dinner." Julia made a mental note of all the things she had to do in order to get ready for the large dinner she would have to prepare. In addition to all the food, she had to make sure the kids had something do since they would more than likely be bored of listening to the adults talk. "Let's get your dressed then I'll drive both you and Alexis to school." Julia hurried up the step and found a simple white tank top and jean shorts to complete the outfit.

Interacting: Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;
Mentioned: Texangamer Texangamer

Chase Lynton
“Nah, Crystal doesn’t have to get me ready, I’m more than capable of getting ready myself,” Chase said, walking into the kitchen just in time to hear Daisy (who he knew was technically his Aunt but she was only a few years old than him). The nine-year-old had already been up for at least half an hour just hanging out in his room, and had already gotten dressed for school. “Morning Mom, morning Daisy, morning Crystal.”

Grabbing a glass and a jug of orange juice, he went to pour himself a glass — but missed the glass, slightly. “Ahhh, sh-ooot,” he said, watching some of the juice splash out onto the counter. He moved the jug over so the rest of the juice made it into the cup.

Interacting: Jiyoon Jiyoon , Koi Miazaki Koi Miazaki , Reiia silver Reiia silver

Liliana Kennedy

Liliana wasn’t at all stunning. Her hair was matted into a rat’s nest at the back of her head. Makeup that she was too lazy to clean off was smudged across her face. She looked akin to a raccoon, the bags under her eyes better than they were yesterday, but still present.

Perhaps it was this realism that had drawn Meredith to her. Liliana didn’t bother waking early in order to do herself up all pretty, despite how often she considered it. She knew her wife would accept her for who she was, and for that reason she allowed herself to be comfy.

Her eyes fluttered open and she yawned as she rolled over. Sitting upright, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and pulled her knotted hair up into a ponytail. Upon hearing Meredith’s voice, she turned to her and smiled.

“Of course,” Liliana said without any hesitation. It would be a bit of a struggle, she knew, but nothing she couldn’t handle. With a final thumbs up, she returned to her business, getting herself dressed and ready for the day. Her makeup was fixed and her clothes were fitted, although she left her hair untouched.

Liliana headed to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine. She then began to prepare breakfast: simple eggs and toast. A part of her hoped Meredith would be able to stick around long enough to get some bites in, but she wouldn’t be upset if that wasn’t the case. Once the plates were set out on the table, she got to work on packing lunches.

Cooking was one of Liliana’s favorite things to do. She prided herself in her natural aptitude, every meal she prepared delicious. Both her heart and soul went into those dishes, especially when they were made for the people she cared about: her family.

Talia was fast, Liliana decided. She almost jumped when the girl asked what was for breakfast. Hiding her startled expression with a laugh, she faced Talia and ruffled her hair.

“Eggs and toast, nice and simple.” Liliana planted a kiss on Talia’s head. “Eat up.”

-

Audrey Kennedy

Audrey had not actually been in bed. Hands over her mouth, she stood completely still, hoping beyond all hopes that she wouldn’t be found, that her dummy of pillows and a doll underneath the sheets was good enough.

Having woken up a few hours ago, she’d spent the morning painting in her closet. It probably wasn’t the best thing to do, considering she’d also stayed up to draw the night before, but she didn’t feel tired. Not yet, anyways.

A sigh of relief escaped her lips when Merri left. She shuffled out from the closet, almost knocking over her paints onto her rug in the process. Hissing, Audrey rushed to clean everything up.

Deep down, she knew it was weird to refer to her mother as Merri. But, having two moms really made distinguishing between the two during speech complicated for her. Awkward. Mother Merri and Mother Lily. That was what she’d decided, and she was going to stick to it.

Watching the last of the colored water trickle down the sink’s drain, Audrey went back to her room and removed her stand-in. She pat the doll’s head and saluted it before turning to leave for the kitchen, where her nose caught sense of the eggs before her eyes did. Being so eager for food, she almost ran into her younger sister.

“Sorry Talia,” she gasped as she swerved, sliding in her fuzzy socks before she came to a halt. Lily tutted her for running in the house, which immediately made Audrey shameful, a blush spreading across her cheeks. “It won’t happen again.”

-

John Rosales

The airport security were unhappy with John. A couple people had called them, reporting a
strange, paranoid-looking man following them with a child in tow. They pegged him as a kidnapper and he and his daughter were rounded up.

In reality, John had merely been pacing around the airport, anxiously waiting for his husband’s return. He hadn’t been following anyone intentionally, and told security so when he’d been pulled aside for questioning.

It was a whole ordeal. At this point, he’d had to reprove his identity so many times he was about to lose his mind. To make matters worse, they wouldn’t let him see his daughter yet.

When he finally was released, John immediately pulled Casey into a hug, apologizing over and over again. His Escort Pass was returned to him and he was free to go. That didn’t stop a few security officers from watching him at a distance as he carried Casey to the gate.

Honestly, John didn’t know what else could happen at this point. First, Shun had received the call that he had a biological daughter out there in the world. Next thing he knew, his husband was off on a plane to his home country, set to return with the young, probably terrified little girl.

Don’t get him wrong, John was happy. No, he was ecstatic. A new addition to their family? The thought had lit up his eyes. At the same time, though, he knew how difficult of a transition this was bound to be. He only hoped he could ease the strain, if only a little bit.

“I’m sorry about earlier,” he said to Casey, setting her down and patting her head. He chuckled. “I need to stop making a mess of things wherever I go.” But his mind was already elsewhere, the events long forgotten and forgiven. Instead, he busied himself with wondering what the girl before him would think of her new sister.

When John lifted his gaze, he saw he saw the plane trailing over. Any time now, he thought. Any time now, they’ll be coming through the gate. He smiled, excited.

🌸Briana Stephenson🌸
Interactions: Jiyoon Jiyoon <-----> Julia (Mommie)@Texangamer <--> Alexis (Younger Sister)|With:Mother and Sister|
"I don't want to go mommie.Kids are mean to my sister."

Briana said as she followed her mommie to her room.Briana wasn't an big fan of school either,it was a place where kids were cruel and made Briana want to slap them in their face as hard as she can.Briana didn't appreciate the rude things coming out of the "holes in their face".Briana didn't want to go,and her mother was going to make her.

What are mommies and daddies for?Mommie is nice but I don't want to go to school at all.My ex friend Meghan stays home to learn now.What did she call it.....HOME SCHOOL!!

"Can I be homeschool mommie? Alexis to?"

Casey.gif
Casey really had no idea what was going on, had she been at her level of maturity age wise she might have had a clue, but Casey was delayed mostly because she was born premature. Instead of having the mind of a five-year-old, she more at the brain of a three-year-old. Most people would make the mistake of treating her like her age, which often cause confusion and frustration when she had to interact with people. She did not like to be away from her dads, she would often cry when left at school or have fits of rage sometimes. This was one of those moments, as soon as they removed her from her father, she began to cry and scream. They were asking her a bunch of questions, none of which she understood and it was causing her to get very anxious. She would cry out for her dad, but they would let him go to her or her to him.

Finally when they had released her, she held on tightly to her dad and would not let go, she nuzzled into him and it finally managed to calm her down. She didn't speak a lot, but when she did it was sometimes hard to understand her. The one thing she loved about two dads was the fact that they loved and accepted her even with all the troubles she had.

Casey still clung to her dad even after he put her down, she was afraid someone might try to take her away. She smiled at the man, softly rubbing his arm with her hand as she began to speak. "It's otay dada! Still... l-..." She was trying to pronounce her words slowly, her speech therapist often told her to take her time when she was talking. "love y-y-ou..." She finally said, letting out a small whine as talking with a big chore for her.

"Where.... Where.... mmm.... Papa?" That was her name for her other dad, as it often got confusing just calling out for dad.

Interactions : Kipsy Kipsy
mentions: Sook Sook

2012_Toro-Y-Moi.jpg
Andre Sanders

Andre was always up very early, and usually in his shed out the back of the house, working on something or other but today he wanted to sleep in. Yesterday had been so busy at the shop he felt ridiculously tired, plus he was training a new apprentice who seemed like he really didn’t want to be there. It was only a small shop but it was the most convenient local for this whole neighbourhood so it was always busy. Still, despite the fact that he wasn’t going in till 10am today and the apprentice and his boss was opening the store, his body clock always woke him early.

“Coffee..” he muttered to himself as he got out of bed and slipped into his slippers. He shoved a random shirt over his torso and headed towards the kitchen. He could hear his wife chatting in her Bluetooth to clients. It was good to work hard but seriously who was speaking to their lawyer at this time of morning. Silently he stepped into the kitchen behind her and put his arms around her lovingly, planting a kiss on her neck. He knew better than to say anything and interrupt her call so he made do with this small bit of affection.

After he’d gotten her attention he began to help her in the kitchen, he got the plates out and the cutlery and began setting the table for breakfast, waiting for her to wrap up her call so he could speak to her.

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Lydia)

Last edited:
Abigail Lynton
Abbie had been awake for quite some time already. This was nothing unusual, as she was not a very good sleeper, but she didn't seem to mind. She didn't know any different. Besides, she could usually entertain herself on her own. This morning she had been looking out of the window for any passing birds, and then busying herself with organising her stuffed animals into different habitats.

After some time, she heard movement and voices coming from downstairs. Knowing this meant it was okay to get up, she made her way down, still in her pyjamas. "What's for breakfast?" she asked, wandering into the kitchen. She didn't see the appeal in all the good mornings and how-do-you-dos. It was easier to get straight to the important things, and breakfast was exactly one of those.

Interacting (sort of): Reiia silver Reiia silver Jiyoon Jiyoon Koi Miazaki Koi Miazaki Lansis1991 Lansis1991

Alexis Stephenson

Lexi just followed her sister and mom upstairs as she had a sad look in her eyes she didn't tell her mom that people were cruel to her Bri was the only person that knew about school" zizzy" she says" me not want to go skool" she cried" ice cweam if we go to skool" she says as she nodded sniffing looking at bri" skool won't be so bad" she says" plus I get to play with big zizzy at recess" she says to her tears dripping down her face still afraid a bully will pull off her hearing aid and break them but she was willing to go" we can't play with big bother" she say wrong Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; Jiyoon Jiyoon

Kyeong Jun- Seo
Interaction: Jiyoon Jiyoon Reiia silver Reiia silver
"Morning." Jun- Seo said to Nayeon when he arrived at the kitchen. When she started to tell him about the dog chewing on the table, he resisted the urge to facepalm. Of course Kimchi would do that, he always had to buy her chewing toys considering she was teething. "Looks like I will have to buy her some more chew toys, see if any of them are durable than the ones she has." He said as he sat down on the chair. "About the table, maybe we should buy one that isn't made of wood?" He really wasnt mad about the dog biting the table but at the same time it would be best to get a table that wasnt wooden.

NamiLee.gif
Nami got really excited at the prospect of having rice for breakfast, there was nothing she enjoyed more. She happily helped her mother get everything ready, singing a song as she watched the rice cooker. "Rice! Rice! I love rice! It's so yummy! And nummy!" The little girl licked her lips as she watched her dad walk into the room, she quickly hopped down from her stool and ran over to her dad. "Good morning Papa! I'm so glad you're awake! I'm sorry that kimchi got into the table, I tried to stop her but she pushed me down..... We won't get rid of her will me?" She was filled with concern, because even though she got irritated with the dog she still loved her.

Interactions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Jiyoon Jiyoon
mentions: Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Attachments

• NamiLee.gif
    NamiLee.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
Michael was glad that his mother explained to his little sisters that he was bringing Esther & her family over tonight, It saved him the time he would lose if he did it himself. Speaking of that, He was about to leave but his sister, Brianna "Bri" asked him if he will play with her later. He replied in a quick but soft tone. "Yes, of course, I will. We can choose a game to play later, Okay? Right now, I gotta go." And with that, Michael left the room & went to the front door with Hazel walking beside him. The boy stopped for a few moments as Hazel performed one of her usual daily tasks of opening the door for him. It always impressed him how even at her age, Hazel could still perform these tasks as if she was still in her youth. When the door was opened, Michael said a farewell to his mother before he resumed the pushing of his Wheelchair "I'll see you when I get home Mom! I love you!" Michael announced and then left the house. As he was making his way to Esther's house, He wondered how her father will react when he tells Mr. Thomas about his invite to join him for dinner at his house. He knew that Mr. Thomas was a good man but he knew a very protective dad when he saw one. Though he understood his reason, He hoped the dinner invite would ease Esther's father's fears a bit & help he & Michael get to know each other more.

26181725_1996492230617333_7098553966362886144_n.jpg
Shun Rosales

The plane landed and Shun scooped his daughter up into his arms and let her comfortably nuzzle into the crook of his neck before exciting the plane. His small rucksack was under his feet and that was all he had so he picked up up with his free arm, holding the small child with the other. Carefully and slowly so as not to bump the little girl into anyone or anything.

After a lot of waiting around he stepped off the plain and walked through the terminal holding Aina to his chest. He didn’t have to walk far to see them. With a tired smile he greeted them both “Hey Casey!” He said planting a small kiss on her forehead, he then turned to his husband “Hi honey” he gave the man a light peck on the lips, very careful not to squish the half asleep toddler. “Aina meet your new daddy and sister” he cooed in Japanese and then sai “Big sister Casey” in English pointing to her and “Daddy John” in English as well pointing at him.

It was so strange and he was concerned about the poor toddler. He wondered if he should have taken her here or left her with his parents who would jump at the chance, but it was too late now, hopefully she wouldn’t end up resenting him for it in her teens.
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Casey) Crimson Rose Crimson Rose (Aina) Kipsy Kipsy (John)

Andrew Thomas
"Morning, sweetheart," Andrew said, looking toward Esther. "I figured Michael would be coming. First, he comes over for breakfast, and next, he'll be taking you down the aisle. Well, that is if everything goes smoothly. Michael is a nice kid, but just remember, I will go to prison for you, if I have to." He continued, jokingly. Although he wouldn't admit it, losing his children was one of his greatest fears. It was irrational, he knew that, but he just couldn't help it. After losing Marie, he had to keep what he had safe.

Andrew set down a fresh plate of food on the table. "It seemed like it was only yesterday that you were dancing around the backyard and having tea parties with teddy bears," He wiped a fake tear from his eye. "And now you're dating a boy."
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver
Mentions: TF81 TF81

large.png
Bernie Henderson

Interactions: Kipsy Kipsy (Sandra)

Bernie had already slept past two alarms and then hit snooze on the third. Sometimes he questioned his life choice to continue to go to school as a career, but as soon as he got there and saw the fresh young faces following their dreams and being inspired, he remembered why. Finally, after the fourth alarm he woke up, yawned loudly and stretched, joint cracking a bit as he did so. Slowly he stood up and muttered "Morning beautiful'" To his wife and he moved groggily towards the bathroom to have a quick shower and a shave.

After he was done he headed downstairs for breakfast, trying to straighten his tie and comb his hair at the same time as he descended towards the kitchen. "Kid! You'd better be getting ready now? Daddy needs to get to school too!" He called upstairs, his tone wasn't more lighthearted than strict despite the words he said. His wife was the one that had the control in this household, Bernie only pretended to. She knew pretty well that he could be just as childish as his children sometimes.

He sat at the kitchen counter and opened up his laptop, quickly making sure he had all the slides he wanted to show the kids today. They were learning about the roots of music, classical. It was a major assessment for the seniors because they actually had to compose an original piece of music in any genre, so Bernie thought he'd just do a run down of all known genres of music and their colorful history. He had been ready to start breakfast as a surprise for Sandra, who usually made every meal, not because he asked her too but because... well she was just a brilliant cook and seemed to enjoy it. Unfortunatly he got carried away flicking through his slides and probably would leave the house without eating anything at all at this rate.

- - -

daae1dc5e6fbd4d23f0028823fd68a42.jpg
Leon Henderson
Leon usually awoke when the birds outside did because he was an extreamly light sleeper. He laid awake for an hour or so before getting frustrated and looking over at his twin sister "Are you awake yet?" He called to her from his bed before sitting up impatiently and looking around for his notepad. Finding it he ripped out a page from the end, expertly made it into a paper plane and sent it flying towards where he thought his sisters face would be under her covers, giggling a little as he did so. The only problem with sharing a room with his twin was the fact that they just talked and talked and talked at night time and always ended up sleeping later than they meant to. you want!"

Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Aspen)

Last edited:

Lydia.gif
Lydia was getting tired of talking to her client, it was usually like this. She had no patience for stupid people, which seem to be half her clientele. She smiled when Andre wrapped his arms around her, she did love her husband a lot, if only she could get better balancing her work and home life. Finally after a good 10 more minutes, she was able to get off the phone with him and make sure everything was perfect. She hated when things were out of place or if her family didn't have a good meal, she was also a no nonsense woman and she had to make sure everything fell into place.

"I'm really sorry about that, dear..... I seem to get the worst clients these days, people who want to sue other people who didn't do anything wrong or for simple things....." She was trying to think of the right way to explain her current clients, she snapped her finger and then smiled. "It's like those people who sued McDonald's, because they got fat even though it was their fault for going there...."

She began placing the food onto the table, doing it rather quickly as she was running out of time to get things done. "Where on earth is our son?"

Interactions: Sook Sook

Users who are viewing this thread

Back