• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's 2AM, I'm bored, and I want To RP with anyone! (picture of my dog included for no reason)

My Fair Lady

"Love without your Heartbeat" Labyrinth
Hello y'all! It's 2AM, I'm bored, and looking to RP now that I am back. I can do any setting, character, species, gender, and idea. I'm open to all ideas, and I have very few limits. Please feel free to message me with your idea and we can take it from there! Also enjoy a picture of my Bouncing baby boy Carmel!

Attachments

• 20190111_141127.jpg
    20190111_141127.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 13
Hey there! I have a few science-fiction and fantasy ideas. I'm new, so I can't PM yet, but I'd love to talk to you about some ideas :)

Well, I'll give you a general idea for a few of my ideas.

Sci-Fi
1) Spaceships and illegal crews! A few characters are thrown into a disaster of an illegal scavenging crew and running away from an oppressive government that wants to control all the planets/systems/people.

2) Humans are fine, aliens are fine, but those who are half of each are, for some reason, scorned beyond belief. A halfling joins a crew (Spaceshift, on-earth, whatever you feel like) as a medic, and even though she's experienced and talented, she is still hated. Until one crew member is injured beyond repair, only to wake up on her table 100% healed and fine.

3) Robots are emotionless, which make them such great servants for those who can afford them. However, when a human becomes the first living cyborg, they're treated in a similar way, being bought and sold over and over until finally, relief comes in a royal household where the leaders are awful but their oldest child is very kind and treats them like a friend.

4) On a planet where animals have been replaced with machines and robots (Down to insects and wild animals), a young adult is found by a scientist with no memory but holding a basket with a mother cat and her kittens. instead of turning her into a very controlling government, he fosters her in secret - and the cats as well, although who knows what could happen if they were found.

Fantasy
1) Where magic is forbidden, a witch makes potions and spell you can buy with strange and foreign things - things like teeth, or rare plants, or the left leg bone of a wild white mouse. One day, a man comes in with a strange, strange request.

2) In another world, magic is everywhere, except for one person who has none. One day, they find a friend who can promise to give them the magic they always craved - but for a price.

3) Mermaids can come out of the water, and therefore have legs, as often and as long as they want. However, eating the heart of a mermaid while they're in the salt water can grant instant health and healing, therefore making mermaids some of the most hunted and studied creatures on earth. A mermaid on land is caught by a scientist and kept in a salt-water tank in a lab for them to test, only to find that they were far more human than he ever considered for them to be.

4) Dragons are gone and have been for centuries. One day, while hicking dangerously high on an equally dangerous mountain, a hiker tumbled into a deep, hidden cave to find the massive skeleton of a dragon - and her eggs she died to protect. One of them hatched the moment he came near, and he visits often to care for and train the animal. One day, the dragon shows that it's ready to take on the real world with him by changing into its human form.

Gosh it's so hard to pick. I really like them all! I am wondering more about the person who holds no magic. I've been wanting to do one with a theme like that, and I think a little darkness in an RP is healthy. What do you think?

Gosh it's so hard to pick. I really like them all! I am wondering more about the person who holds no magic. I've been wanting to do one with a theme like that, and I think a little darkness in an RP is healthy. What do you think?
Awwww yeah, I really like that one. And there could definitely be something dark and sinister with the 'price'. Maybe something like fresh blood, but they can't know why? Who knows. What part would you like?

I love all of it. The price can be something that the powerless person hold so close (like a sibling or something) but in their Desperation to have magic they agree to the terms. Now they hunt the person that gave them their power to get the loved one back. All along they have a friend who travels with them but that person turns out to be a spy for the witch or warlock

Hey lovely! I’m a huge lover of darker themed stories. If maybe you’d like to write with me I’d love to bounce some ideas around with you!

I like your attitude! If you have any ideas or would like to come up with one from scratch with me, that would be awesome! PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back